[84]

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Next week is our HELL week.. (means Midterm Exams week) I probably won't be able to update so i'm dropping this chapter earlier. :)

Sorry if I won't be able to reach your expectations about 'detention' thingy.. i just haven't been to one so I have no idea. ><

and take a look at the Image above again.. haha it's very useful LOL

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click.

 

And now, both of you were locked in an empty classroom. The detention that the teacher gave you was simply just to reflect on yourselves and not those cleaning stuffs that you have to do the janitor’s work.

 

As soon as the footsteps from outside faded out, you quickly grab Luhan’s forearm. You pushed him to sit in one of the front seats of the classroom. “Stay there, don’t move an inch.” You ordered him and started making your way to the very last row. You pulled out a chair and sat down on it before placing your things on your table’s surface.

 

“Why are you distancing yourself from me again?” Luhan whined. He was about to walk to your direction but you stopped him with a glare. “Didn’t you hear what I just said?” Luhan quickly went back to his place like a child afraid to get hit.

 

He turned the chair facing you before sitting down on it. He grinned at you with a smug look and crossed his arm, proud that he came up with an idea. You rolled your eyes and started to prepare your things.

 

You started working on your reflection essay. Truthfully, you don’t even know what to write on it since you’ve done nothing wrong at all. It was his entire fault, wasn’t it? Yet after another sigh, your pen started to move.

 

Luhan, on the other hand, decided to just watch you because he always felt some kind of self-satisfaction and enjoyment even just seeing your face from afar. He knows that him being in a detention as just a show off, they just want to proof that even him, the oh-so-great Luhan would undergo such punishment though they don’t really mean it.

 

 

 

“Hey, I just want you to know that I apologize to that guy during lunch break, will you forgive me now?” Luhan asked with hopes up. Since that caught your attention, you turned to him. “Really?” A little surprise that such action or words exists in him. Luhan curtly nodded with jutted lips. “I already predicted that you’ll make me apologize to him in order for you to forgive me.” He stated with an obvious frown. You were about to smile but you held it in and look down to your paper.

 

“Fine then, if you behave till the end of this hour I’ll forgive you.” You simply answered while writing. Luhan smirks happily. “That’s so easy.” With that, Luhan pretended to zip his mouth and just lock his gaze on your direction. It’s a bit distracting knowing someone is staring at you, but since it’s him..…surprisingly, it’s not that bad.

 

 

 

~~~

 

You put down your pen when you’re done writing before stretching your arms wide and yawned a little. “That’s cute, can you do that again?” You heard someone’s voice. It’s the voice that always irked you. You ignored him and look around the room looking for a wall clock but you failed to find one. You don’t wear watches and you also left your phone in your car but you wanted to know the time.

 

“Yah brat, what time is it?” The teacher told you that you two will stay in that room for an hour, you desperately wanted to escape that suffocating room as soon as possible. When your eyes met him he gave you a wide smile. “It’s time for you to look at me baobei~” then he winked at you. You faked a gag and groaned. “Nevermind.”

 

“Only 15 minutes passed.” He answered anyway. “Aish, I’m so bored.” He added and propped his arm on the table infront of him and rest his jaw on it before turning his head to the window. “Baobei, let’s see the sunset next time, I know a great place to see it.” He half-turned to you and showed you an eye smile before averting his gaze back outside.

 

 

 

After that smile, you find yourself staring at his side profile. He’s so beautiful…you thought with envy. The sunset’s yellowish lights coming from the window were hitting his features.

Even from afar, you can clearly see how pointy his nose was, how those eyelashes were perfectly curled and casting shadow on his cheekbones and that stunningly perfect jaw line. He’s beyond beautiful.

 

Without wasting another minute, you quickly look for your pencil and large jotter pad in your bag and started sketching the said view.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

The door slowly opened and your teacher came into view. He was glad seeing that you two were sitting in both sides of the classroom. Luhan stood up almost immediately and called for you since you don’t seem to notice it.

 

“Nari-ssi, we’re free to go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter