Six

Wife Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris Wu? As in Wu Yifan? YiYi is that you?" Soojin gazed up into Kris' eyes with curiousity.

Kris' eyes slightly widened. "Soojin? Lee Soojin? Oh my God it's been like four years now!" He exclaimed and enveloped her into a hug.

Soojin's eyes closed as she hugged him back. Kris lifted her up from the ground and held her tight against him. It's been four years since he last saw the girl. Four years since he has last hugged the girl. Four long years of missing her till the point of almost death. "Oh my God Soo-ah!" He yelled over the booming music.

Soojin laughed out loud for the first time since being married to Sehun. She laughed as tears of not sadness but joy filled her eyes. Her YiYi was the only other person beside Chen she could talk to and get along with. He was the only one she would tell secrets to if she couldn't tell Chen.

"Wu Yifan!" She exclaimed in joy and hugged him even tighter. "Why did you leave for so long! Nobody even told me that you left!"

Kris laughed and set her back down. "I know but come on, let's go get a drink. It's been too long." She instantly nodded and followed after his steps toward the bar, all the while holding hands.

The two sat on the stools provided as Kris orderd. "One glass of a bloody mary and a sprite for the lady." Kris turned and gave Soojin a wink, after ordering, he leaned in close toward her. "How have you been?" He asked.

Soojin smiled. "Good. And you? Did you meet any of the guys yet?"

Kris gave her an awkward laugh. "I've been great. I came back to Korea to check out my dad's branch here so I haven't really gotten the chance to see them yet. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you that I was leaving. Things were just so messed up back then and I just... had to leave." A solem expression crossed his face, and Soojin knew right away that there was a deeper story to what he's just said. "But anyway! How's life been Soo? Met any guys yet?" He asked with a teasing smile and took a sip of his bloody mary that had just been settled onto the table.

Soojin's smile faltered. "Life's been... it's just been life." She looked into his eyes and gave him a small smile. "I'm married, Yi." She whispered loud enough for him to hear.

Kris lightly spat out his drink and stared at her. "Married?! When?!" He asked.

"A year ago."

Kris patted her shoulder. "That's good. Who's the lucky man? Is he here?"

Soojin bit back a sigh. "He's here, somewhere. It's Sehun, YiYi. Oh Sehun, our friend."

Kris' brows furrowed, unknown to Soojin, but he brightly smiled, "Well that's great then! I just can't believe Oh Sehun that rasc-wait a minute." Kris stopped and his smile turned into a small frown. "Why don't you seem happy about it?"

Soojin stared back at him and quickly shook her head. "N-No! I-I am, really I am!" She retorted.

Kris lightly smiled. "Why are you getting all offensive then?" One trait about him that she didn't miss, his straightforward personality. He always had a way of putting her onto the hot seat, just as Chen always did.

Soojin shook her head. "N-Nothing. I am happy. I'm happy with... Sehun."

Kris furrowed his eyebrows and moved his chair closer to hers. "Soo-ah... things aren't going too good are they?" He softly asked with a grim face.

Soojin gently chuckled, "I never could fool you...." She softly Kris's face with the back of her fingers as a sad smile appeared on her face. Kris could see the gloss in her eyes, indicating that a layer of tears had formed. "It's been a really long time.... Can we talk about things later?" She carefully asked with hopeful eyes.

Kris grabbed her hand that was his face. He gave her a gentle smile and nodded, "Of course."

Unknown to the two of them that someone had seen their gesture toward one another.

 

"Maknae-ah, isn't that your wife down there?"

Sehun got up from his seat and went toward the window which Baekhyun stood at. The ten men and one woman were inside a VIP room that overlooked the whole club. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows as he looked toward where Baekhyun was pointing, the bar area. And sure enough, Soojin was there holding hands with a stranger; chatting and laughing away with the male who's back was turned to them.

Sehun had to do a double take. Part of him was furious that she was talking to a man, but another part of him was shocked and almost happy to see her smiling and laughing like that. It was something he hadn't seen in a year and a hal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter