Two

Wife Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miss?! Miss?! Are you alright Miss?!"

"What are we going to do?"

"Let's take her to the hospital. Hello?! Miss can you hear me?!"

 

Soojin's eyes slowly fluttered opened. White walls, white cielings, that's all she could see. Am I dead? She thought, at times if the answer were yes, then maybe the pain would fade away, just maybe. But the answer was no, she wasn't dead.

"Soojin? Oh my god thank you!"

Chen? And she was right. The moment Soojin tried sitting up was the moment Chen jumped out of his seat and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug. He was so relieved, incredibly relieved. "You scared me silly." Chen whispered into her hair with tears outlining his worried eyes.

He pulled back and gazed into her dull and broken ones. "How did you end up on the streets? A couple found you passed out on the sidewalk under the rain last night."

Soojin's head waved around as she tried to let Chen's words digest into her mind. "I-I...."

Chen gritted his teeth, "It was Sehun wasn't it? I swear to God one day I'm just going to-"

Soojin grabbed his arm and steadied herself from falling over on the bed, "I-It's not his fault. I walked on the streets by myself. It's fine." She whispered in a barely audible voice.

Chen sighed and her head. "I also hate how you're always siding with him.... When are you going to start siding with your own self, Soojin?" Soojin thought about it. When was she? And she had no answer. Only those two hateful words came out of , "It's fine." She whispered.

Chen sighed once again. "If he wasn't my friend I would beat him to a pulp." Soojin gave a dry laugh at his statement, "You could never. You're too nice."

Chen softly chuckled, "I guess.... Soojin we have to tell the families, or at least Minho Hyung, Changmin Hyung even."

Soojin immediately shook her head, "We can't. Plus it wasn't even his fault. I wandered the streets myself. I fainted by myself. I'm too blame for all of this, not him."

Chen sat on the bed and grabbed her hands. "This isn't the first time that you're here Soojin. What about when he pushed you to the desk, you were bleeding from your head. When he hit you because you interrupted his session with that stripper, you had bruises all over you. When he slapped you because of me. What about when he almost killed you for bringing up that night?"

Soojin swallowed the lump inside of as those past scenes replayed in her mind. "... I-It's fine." Her pale lips trembled.

Chen shook his head, "No it's not. Sehun isn't safe to be around anymore.... What if one day he makes a wrong swing and you don't wake up again? What are you going to do then? About your parents, his parents? About Minho and Changmin Hyung? What am I going to do when that day comes?" He asked near tears.

Soojin bit her bottom lip and tried stopping her tears from flowing down. She gazed into Chen's eyes and gave him a small smile. She gently squeezed his hands. "Let's not think about those things. Sehun might hate me but he doesn't want to kill me." At least I hope not. "I'll be fine. And please don't hate him. If you're going to hate anybody, you can hate me. Because of me events like that happened. Because of me Sehun lost Yoomi. If only I wasn't in there for so long...."

Chen shook his head once again. "No. It wasn't because of you Soojin. You have to understand that."

"But it was." She immediately replied. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter