Thirteen

Wife Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun carried Soojin in his arms and slowly made his way toward her room. As he carried Soojin up the stairs, her arms gently wrapped around his neck. "Sehun." She muttered his name into her neck.

Sehun gulped, "Yes?" He asked in return in a somewhat soft voice.

Soojin softly smiled at his voice. "It's you?... Or i-is it, H-Hun?" She managed in her semi-drunken state. "I-I like kim-chi." She muttered a true fact and it immediately made the side of Sehun's lip twitch upward. "Dork." He whispered while taking a glance at her rosy face. Although Soojin's statement made him smile, her questions brought a frown onto his face. Her question only meant one thing. Was he her husband, Oh Sehun who tortured her; or was he Hun, her bestfriend.

He held her tight in his grasp while opening her bedroom door. Sehun didn't bother to turn the light on and carried her toward the bed. He gently set Soojin onto one side and sat down next to her. Her small pink lips looked kissable, and even Sehun couldn't deny that, but he also couldn't deny how peaceful she looked. His hand went toward Soojin's face and pushed back her black and silky hair from her beautiful face. His hand then proceeded to caress her soft cheek.

Memories of all the times he's hit and abused her came back into his mind. All those slaps, punches and vulgar language that he's thrown at her, he has regretted, but she never knew.

"God... I'm so sorry, Soojin." He spoke barely above a whisper.

Her saddened eyes that always bore into his soul haunts him everyday. They way her hands trembled whenever he had laid a hand on her made him feel sick to his stomach. They way he snatched happiness from her life saddened and angered him, but he couldn't do anything about it, or so he thought.

"Let's just meet again in the next life... maybe things will change then." He whispered as a single tear rolled down his eye while gazing at her. Even Sehun, himself doubts whether they should meet in the next life, but he knows that if they don't, he wouldn't know what to do without her. So even if he has done horrible things to Soojin, he still wants to meet her again, he's selfish, like all human beings are.

"Sehun...." She whispered his name as she slowly opened her eyes.

The young male immediately took his hand away from her soft face and wiped his tear that had dropped and stood up from her bed, scurrying to the door. "No wait!" She halted him from opening the door and sat upright on the bed, a little bit too fast.

Soojin groaned as a painful headache attacked her. Sehun couldn't help himself but to turn around and walk back toward her. "Y-You okay?" He asked in a cold voice, as if pretending not to care.

She sensed his presence beside her and grabbed his fair and big hand into her small ones, shocking Sehun. Soojin slowly leaned against his arm with her forehead. "Don't go." She whispered, and Sehun swore to himself that he's never heard her this vulnerable before. "Don't go. Not yet." She whispered.

Sehun froze for a moment, but immediately took his hand away from her hold. He couldn't fall, or else he would forever fall. He needed to take those additional steps away, away from her, Soojin.

She bitterly smiled. "A-Am I that re-pulsive?" She asked in her tipsy state of mind.

Sehun gulped for the tenth time that night. "You're drunk, go to bed."

Before he could take a step toward the door, Soojin shook her head. "I'm n-ot drunk. I'm tipsy. Tipsy and drunk are not th-e same th-ing...."

"You are drunk. Stop being stupid and just go to be-"

"No!" Soojin softly yelled and got off the bed with her wobbly legs. She almost fell as soon as she got out but thanks for Sehun. He catched her just in time. "I'm not drunk! I know perfectly well what is going on!" She yelled.

"Soojin, stop."

Soojin retaliated in his arms. "I will not stop! I-I'm sick and tired! First Kris is yelling at me then you are and now even Chen is! I-I'm so frustrated and mad at all of you but I can't be!... I hate life. I-I have self-esteem too, but because of you it drops every single day." She didn't even know wha she was saying anymore, words that have been kept in for so long just seemed to be spurting out of like a waterfall, and the alcohol only helped her.

"Why can't you kiss me like you how you kiss Boram?... You've never ever kissed me on the lips, Sehun. And I'm waiting, waiting for that moment that seems to be so far away." Alcohol really does help get out frustrations.

Sehun was speechless. How should he react? What should he say? He didn't know. How didn't know how to respond.

Soojin bitterly smiled. "I-I need to shower." She whispered and got up, heading toward her bathroom at not so much of a steady pace. Her figure wavered every now and then, making Sehun worry.

"Stupid." Soojin muttered to herself as she leaned against the wall and the shower head. She was tipsy, but for some reason, the sober side told her to wake up, and cold water was perfect. Soojin felt she needed to wake up from the delusional world of her ever getting affection from Sehun. She needed to wake up from the past, she was no long Sehun's best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter