Chapter 24

Wife Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up to a lonely bed the next morning. He slowly got out of bed and went into the bathroom, starting his daily routine. After he was finished, he walked around the house looking for Soojin in his pajamas, a white tee and grey sweatpants. He checked in all of the guest rooms, only to find an empty bed in each. As he finally arrived into the kitchen, he found her roaming around the room.

He leaned against the frame of the doorway into the kitchen and admired her from afar. He gently smiled to himself when she scrunched her nose up in frustration and when she delicatly cut up the ingredients for whatever she was making. He didn't even realize it but his heart was fluttering. He had just found out that gazing at her was something that he could never grow tired of; she was something he could look at all day.

"Hey. Why are you standing over there?" She asked.

Sehun mentally slapped himself when he heard her voice and immediately cleared his throat, trying to ease his own discomfort. "I was just resting," he simply declared.

Soojin nodded, "Sure," she whispered to her own self.

Sehun stepped in and walked opposite to her, "What are you making?"

"I'm making something," she smiled.

Sehun chuckled, "And you can't tell me?"

She looked up at him, "I'm just kidding.... I don't really know what to make so I'm just preparing basic ingredients. I'll think of something."

Sehun leaned against the counter infront of him and looked at Soojin, "Rice balls."

"What?" She asked and looked at him.

"I want rice balls. Make them."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "O-Okay then... I guess I'm making rice balls."

And as she moved around the kitchen, Sehun sat on a stool and watched her. Soojin, feeling his burning gaze on her decided to strike up a conversation, "So... I know this is kind of out of the blue and all but have you ever thought about divorce?"

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, ""Why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious.... So have you?"

"With you?"

"No... with Boram?"

Sehun thought about it, and he hasn't until now. "No, why?"

Soojin bit her bottom lip, "Again, just curious.... Sehun, what if- what if you had a wonderful friend who had a girlfriend but no one knew about thier relationship, and then one day that girlfriend had to marry someone who was also a good friend to that friend. What would happen?"

Sehun chuckled, "This isn't a drama Soojin, I don't un-"

"Just answer," she cut him off, "I-I'm curious."

Sehun sighed, "Uh okay. Well first off, why didn't they tell anybody about their relationship? Second of all, if they really loved each other, I would try and help my friend get her back."

She turned around and looked at him, "You said it, that you would help him get her back r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter