Three

Wife Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did they go?" Soojin asked as she stepped down from the stairs. She had taken a shower and changed into a pair of comfortable black shorts and a grey sweater. She took her time, not wanting her brother or Sehun's to continue to interrogate her any further, she gets enough of that from Chen.

Sehun nodded his head while watching t.v. "Come sit." He said.

Soojin followed his "order." She quietly and hesitantly sat on the way opposite end of the L shaped couch, away from Sehun. She gulped and laid her fumbling hands on her laps, trying to calm down her beating heart. Nervousness was creeping up inside of her. Sehun's never asked her to sit on the same couch as him before, at least not when they were alone.

Sehun scoffed with a laugh, catching Soojin's attention. He turned his head to look at her, "Come sit here." He patted the spot next to him. And Soojin furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. He sounded nice, caring, and loving; and that was weird, especially since it's only the two of them.

"Come on." Sehun smiled, causing Soojin to take a second glance. Did she see correctly? Was he smiling? At her?

Soojin shook away the thoughts and hesitantly moved closer toward Sehun. Only a person's width away, Sehun reached out his arm and pulled Soojin's body close to his, earning a small gasp from her.

Soojin cleared as she sat up straight and Sehun grinned. "W-Where's Boram?" She changed the subject again, and it always seemed to have Boram as the new subject.

"At her mother's house." Sehun answered and set his big warm hand on Soojin's knee, shocking her. Soojin flinched as his hand came in contact with her knee, this wouldn't happen even in her wildest dreams.

"W-Why?" Soojin asked back as fear crept into her heart.

"She wanted to go back and stay with her mother for a week or two before she really moves in, so I said okay. She'll be gone for two weeks." His fingers drew circles on her bare knee. His hand moved back up and forth on her leg, sending chills through out her whole body. Never has she experienced something like this before.

Sehun smirked and leaned in toward her. "Two more weeks, and it's just us.... What do you think we should do?" He asked in a low voice, dripping with lust.

Soojin pushed his hand on her knee away and tried standing up. "I-I'll go ma-" She didn't get a chance to finish as Sehun grabbed her wrist and flung her onto the couch. He grinned and quickly hovered above her.

This was what he loved, took joy in. Seeing her eyes fill up with fear would never tire him out.

Soojin tried struggling. Growing annoyed, Sehun snatched both her wrists and locked them in place beside her head with a low growl. Soojin's eyes filled up with tears, and for the first time she really thought she might cry infront of Sehun, her husband.

"S-Sehun...." She whispered his name. They locked eyes and she shook her head.

"It's a yes then." Sehun smiled and started to attack her neck.

Soojin's eyes widened with terror as she felt his soft and wet tongue slide out to her neck, traveling up to her jawline. Her hands balled into fists, and her eyes closed shut. She twisted her head from side to side, trying to avoid Sehun's hungry mouth. Her toes curled as she tried kicking underneath his heavy frame.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.... It'll be okay.... It's fine.

Sehun sat himself between her legs and let go of her wrists. Soojin tried getting up but Sehun picked up her legs on either side of him and brought them together infront of him. He reached for her shorts, tugging and pulling at them. Soojin's eyes widened at what her monterous husband was doing. She quickly reached for her shorts but Sehun quickly pulled them off of her kicking legs.

Once again, he spreads her legs against her will and settles himself in between them, hovering above her. Soojin's free hands settled on his chest and tried shoving him off of her, but to no vail. His left hand wanders down to her underwear band. His middle finger slides under the band and he soon starts to play with it. Sweeping h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter