Five

Wife Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We have to do something Soojin."

The female sat still in her spot as tears silently rolled down her soft cheeks. "Do what? Put him in jail? You know we can't do that... it's fine.... I-I'll get over it."

Chen stood up and paced around the living room back and forth. "No! Goddamnit Soojin, what if next time he takes it all the way?! What are you going to do then?! I tried enduring all the things he was doing to you but now he's taken it too far!" He went toward Soojin and grabbed her arm, making her stand up. "Let's go. You're moving in with me. I don't care what he has to say or do. You're coming with me and that's final."

"Ch-Chen wait!" Soojin softly yelped and stood her ground before Chen could drag her toward the door.

Her best friend turned back around and stared at her. "What?" He asked with enlarged eyes.

Soojin looked away from his eyes. "I-I can't leave." She softly muttered.

Chen's grip loosened and he dropped her arm. "Why?"

Soojin looked back into his eyes and gently shrugged. "I just can't." She whispered. "If I leave, who's going to take care of him? Who's going to wash and fold his clothes for him? Who's going to look after him when he's sick? Who's going to cover him with the blankets in the middle of the night? Who's going to go get his bubble tea for him?... As much as he may hate me he also needs me, Oppa. I can't just abandon him when I've secretly looked over him for the past year."

Chen took a step closer and grabbed Soojin's shoulders with care and worry. "But he has Boram now. He has Boram  who he willingly married. You two were engaged since young Soo. I'm sorry to say this but he didn't love you, and from the looks of it he doesn't seem to love you now either. I see how he treats you Soo, and he doesn't treat you good. He should at least respect you as a woman, but look at what just happened. Stop being wife number one Soo, and just go back to being the happy Lee Soojin that we all once knew, please." He softly begged.

Soojin's eyes misted over with tears. She doesn't remember the last time that she's cried so much in twelve hours. Her life with Sehun wasn't even a life anymore, it's as if she's dead and in hell. A hell where only he can treat her like that and she wouldn't mind. She gets sick and tired of his physical, emotional, and mental beatings, but because it's Oh Sehun that she's been able to endure for this long.

Thinking back to their first anniversary together and how he coldly broke to her that he would be marrying was the first wall inside of her protective circle that broke down. How he pecked the corner of her lips at the alter and gave her a death glare without anyone's notice. Back to all those times when he had beaten her, whether it was with his fist, belt, or palm. Back to all those harsh words that came out of his mouth and were directed to her. She had taken it all within the past year, and she was reaching her breaking point.

Soojin carefully looked back into Chen's eyes. "Two months.... Just two more months, and I'll file for a divorce."

 

"Stay safe alright?" Chen softly asked.

Soojin nodded, "I will. Bye, Op-"

"Oh Hyung." Sehun entered inside the house and a small smirk spread across his face. "I guess you came over to have some fun with my wife. I don't understand why her though. You've got a lot of women going after you Hyung."

Chen softly smiled, "I do don't I?" He grabbed Soojin's hand, "But I prefer Soo. I like innocence, not trash." He gave Sehun a subtle glare.

The younger male's eyes dialated as he stared at the two infront of  him. "Chen Hy-"

"Well I've got to go." Chen concluded and gave Soojin's hand a soft squeeze and eyes pleading for her not to get hurt.

Soojin gave him a soft smile in return, "I'll be fine." She whispered.

Chen nodded and headed for the door, not giving Sehun another glance. The younger male turned his glare toward Soojin after the front door closed. Soojin fumbled with her fingers as she caught his intense glare. She diverted her eyes from ever meeting his and tried to fled for the stairs instead.

Sehun reacted fast. He dropped his keys onto the counter and ran after Soojin. With long strides forward, his too long arms wrapped around Soojin's waist and prevented her from taking a step onto the staircase.

"S-Sehun." She gasped as he turned her around, his arms still wrapped securdly around her waist.

Sehun didn't say a word as he effortlessly lifted her short body up and over his shoulder while she yelped in surprise. "S-Sehun! P-Put me down! Put me down now!" She softly yelled while hitting his back.

Once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter