Eighteen

Wife Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up!"

Soojin patiently waited inside the sleek RV as Sehun shouted toward the penthouse that the men (sometimes) shared together. She cleared and looked away when Chen came out with a backpack and bag strapped onto his body. The last time she had seen him was about a week ago when they last argued about Sehun, again. She shifted in discomfort as the men slowly piled into the RV. She looked up for a split second and met eyes with Chen.

Her heart stopped beating for a second as the two locked eyes, but that short interlock was broken as she quickly looked back down to the sketch pad laying on her lap and hand. She felt so happy yet sad to see his face again, it seemed as if she was meeting an old frienemy, but she was still so glad to see that he was healthy and looking good as he always did.

Chen on the other hand could only sigh as he slowly set his backpack onto an open space after Baekhyun patted his shoulder, following after him, Taeyeon. He wanted to go over and say hi and even give her a nice big and very tight hug, but restrained from doing so. It just didn't feel right, or maybe the timing was just off.

Sehun came back onto the bus and looked around, "Okay, I think everybody is here. Anybody missing?" He asked looking around.

"Suho is still putting on his shoes" Tao pointed out the door and sure enough, the said male was infront of the closed door tieing his shoelaces.

"Of course it's Hyung" Kai smirked and shook his head.

"Okay! Sorry guys" Suho ran onto the bus and gave everyone a bright smile," Ready."

"Just come sit!" Luhan patted the seat next to him.

Without another notion, he went over as Sehun headed to the drivers seat. "Oh, no drinks on the upper floor, my mom gets pissy so drinks are only allowed down here."

"Damn! I forgot there was another floor. Lets go!" Baekhyun yelled with joy as he grabbed Taeyeon's hand and dragged her up the stairs followed by Tao, Lay, Suho, DO, Kai, Boram, and Chanyeol. As they made their way up, Sehun started to drive off.

Silence fell among the remaining. Luhan and Xiumin sat together while playing on their phones, Soojin quietly sketched out a design while Chen stole glances at her every now and then. He tried keeping himself company with his phone, but it didn't seem to work.

The ride toward camp continued. The second floor full of laughter and squeals, the first full of silence. Soojin cleared and looked away from Chen when he spotted her eyeing him from the back. Her heart skipped a beat out of fear and anticaption, but she held on.

Tao walked down the tight steps and went toward the mini frigde, getting a bottle of water. Before he was about to go up, Sehun called him over, "What?"

"Can you get me some water?" Sehun asked.

Tao chuckled, "And you couldn't get your wife to do that?"

Sehun snickered, "I was about to but you came down and was already standing so I just called you over, plus you already have water."

"Fine, here." Tao opened the water bottle and gave it to Sehun who took a big gulp. "Thanks man."

"Sure," just as Tao was about to turn back around Sehun called him again, "Hey did you guys have fun karaokeing?"

"Who? Me?"

"Yeah, you, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Last Saturday right?"

Tao furrowed his eyebrows, "Karaoke? Last Saturday? Hun-ah, last Saturday we were all out clubbing."

Sehun took his turn to furrow his eyebrows, "But Chanyeol said-"

Tao s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter