Fifteen

Wife Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soojin?! Soojin?! Soojin open the door! Open it!" Sehun's voice echoed from the hallway and into her ears as he pounded on her door.

"Soojin come out. We need to talk." Changmin's deep and gentle voice also came out.

"Lee Soojin I swear if you don't open the damn door I will break it down!" Sehun threatened and pounded even harder on the door, startling the already scared girl.

"That's not going to help anything Sehun!" Changmin yelled.

"Better than standing here and talking to the ing door!"

Soojin sat inside her room at a total standstill. She didn't know what to do, how to act, or what to say. Not a word had left since she entered the house.

Changmin helped the crying Soojin into the house as she took occasional glances back every now and then. She warily looked around everywhere she walked, afraid that Dennis was going to come back for her.

Just as Changmin helped her inside, Sehun was walking to the door, ready to leave. His eyes widened when he saw Soojin's current state. Sehun immediately ran forward and took Soojin's face into his big hands. "What happened?" He asked. "Hyung what happened?" Sehun asked toward Changmin, but never taking his eyes off of Soojin. He could see the new round of tears b up in her eyes, making his whole world crash and burn.

Soojin winced as Sehun squeezed too hard. She fought to get his hands off of her and when she succeeded, she ran up the stairs, not looking back.

She could still feel his hands pulling at her thin sweater and his fingers crawling across her skin's surface. That hot and alcoholic breath hitting her neck and face, the stench was entrenched on to her. She could hear the small fallen branches breaking as he moved on top of her. The smell of dirt and gravel along with the green grass had plugged her nose, but the alcohol had overcome it. His smirking lips and lusting eyes hadn't left her head, at least not yet.

Unknown to her, Soojin already had tears rolling down her face. She pulled her knees up and cried into them. She sniffled and sobbed  as if there was no tomorrow. She wanted to so much go into a hole and hide forever. Her fingers clawed at her tainted skin and clothes, wishing to rip both up.

"Lee Sooj-!" Sehun didn't get to finish as her loud sob broke out.

Changmin gulped when he heard her sob. He had really wished and hoped that this wouldn't happen, and to her of all people had really broke his heart. "Stop" he gently whispered to Sehun, "Just stop...."

Sehun furrowed his eyesbrows and gently shook his head, "But Hyung-"

"No... she needs to be alone.... You of all people should know that best, unless you've already forgotten." He whispered and headed to the staircase. "I'm gonna call Minho.... For now, Sehun... for now please stop, for her sake."

Sehun knew that his last plead was meant in more than just one way. On the other hand, he didn't move an inch. He stayed where he was, infront of Soojin's bedroom door and listened to her cry. He felt a certain sting in his heart, and it was only spreading as each moment passed by. Her sobs were growing louder and louder. Sehun could practically see the tears running down her face as she wept to a whole new extent. He couldn't remember what this feeling was, all he knew was that he also felt like crying and dying along with her. Hearing Soojin bawl her eyes out had gotten him to feel what he has thrown away for so long.

Sehun nervously brought his hand up to knock on the door, but in the end did not. His hand dropped back down to his side and with gentle but unwilling steps he left his post.

 

Night time fell.

Sehun softly turned the keys and opened Soojin's bedroom door. The first sight he sees is of her sleeping back view. He carefully tip toed his way across her room after closing the door and kneeled infront of her by the bed. His heart tightened when he saw the purple bruise on her cheek and stain of blood on the corner of her pale lips. She clutched so tightly onto her thin and ripped sweater that still sheltered parts of her; making him wonder if what he thought had actually happened. Scratch marks were visible on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter