Chapter 31

Wife Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And just like that, another week passed by.

 

"AHHHHH! N-NO! STOP! PLEASE STOP! MY BABY! NOOOO!"

Three pairs of footstep quickly ran down the hall and stormed into Soojin's room. Minho the light while his parents ran over to his sister's side. Beads of sweat were already rolling down her face as tears streamed down her temples.

"Soojin-ah!" Her mother nervously screamed while looking down at her child.

"Soojin, wake up," her father said while patting her cheek.

Minho ran over and took hold of his sister's shoulders, "Soojin! Wake up!"

Soojin continued to cry and weep as tears continued to spill out, but within the next minute, her eyes opened in a rush as a whole new set of tears fell down. She covered her face and wept to no ends while her parents and brother stared in shock. This had happened four nights straight in a row already, and everybody was starting to worry. Soojin's nightmares were taking an extreme toll on not only her own self but also on her baby, there was no doubt about that. Her emotions were up and high.

"Oh Honey," her mother whispered and sat beside her on the bed.

Soojin carefully removed her hands as her mother's warm hand her forehead, "Was it the same dream again?" She asked.

Soojin shook her head as she softly cried, "... My baby died," she whispered, "Omma, my little baby died," and she wept once again.

Minho exchanged knowing looks with his parents. His father leaned into him and whispered, "We need to make an appointment with Dr. Kim again. This isn't healthy for the baby, okay?"

Minho gulped and nodded. The last time Soojin had an appointment with Dr. Kim was a year ago, when Yoomi had died.

 

Kris mindlessly layed on his couch. Only one thing was stuck on his mind, Yoomi. When Luhan had told him about the events that had happened he was in utter shock. Kris could not get his mind to comprehend around the idea that Soojin was somehow involved.

"She says she didn't try to help, but I don't think that's true. I mean, could you imagine Lee Soojin just standing there and watching it all happen? I couldn't. I can't."

Kris rubbed his face in frustration. Why did things have to be so complicated? Why did everything have to happen the way it did? Why did Soojin have to like Sehun? Why did Yoomi have to die? Why did she like him? Why did Sehun like her? Why couldn't he control himself?

A soft voice made it's way through Kris' ears, "Oppa? Are you okay?"

Kris laughed and nodded his head to the beat of the music inside Suho's grand house, "I-I'm fine."

Yoomi scrunched her nose, "No, I think you're drunk."

Kris laughed again and tried focusing on her, "I'm tipsy... tipsy."

Yoomi shook her head, "Come on, Oppa. I'll get you to bed."  She took hold of his long arm and attempted to swing it over her shoulder.

Kris shook her off, "I'm fine!" He smiled with his eyes closed, "... Just a little-"

Yoomi shook her head, "Drunk. Just a little drunk, Oppa, not tipsy. Now come on."

This time, Kris didn't retaliate, he simply let Yoomi lead him up the stairs and into one of the guest rooms inside Suho's house. When they entered, Yoomi closed the door with her leg and plopped Kris' tall figure onto the bed. She watched as he tossed and turned, and when he finally settled down, a small smile spread across her face. She slowly kneeled next to the bed and gazed at his handsome face while he slept.

She brushed a piece of hair away from his forehead, "You're really handsome.... Gosh, why can't you like me back?" She softly asked with a small pout.

Once again, Kris stirred. Before Yoomi could do anything, she was pinned tightly against Kris' chest. His beautiful eyes opened and looked straight into hers, "Soojin?" He asked.

"N-No, I'm Yoo-" Kris flipped the both of them over and planted his lips onto her soft ones, kissing, biting, and them to no ends.

Yoomi retaliated at first but slowly fell under his charms as she always had. Her arms slowly circled around his neck, bringin him closer to her body while she responded back to his kiss. As each minute passed by, an item of clothing came off of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter