One

Wife Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's imagine Oh Changmin as Choi Jinhyunk from Emergency Couple alright?! Alright. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the young age of five, Lee Soojin had already been betrothed to the six year old Sehun. Both parents believed the two were of a perfect match. Sehun's parents were the owners to the famous Arts University, while Soojin's parents were the biggest investors who owned a fashion company, Lee's Fashion. If people were to look at the two families from the outside it was all perfect, because it was. The couple had loving parents and loving siblings. Sehun with one older brother, Oh Changmin. Soojin also with an older brother, Lee Minho.

To their parents, to their sibling, their marriage was perfect. Family frends becoming as one, and work places uniting together, it was something that the parents couldn't pass up, and the children couldn't ignore.

But in today's society, there can only be hurt, and that is exactly what Lee Soojin is going through, as she is Sehun's wife number one.

 

Soojin sat in the front row, gazing at the two figures standing at the alter. He looked so handsome. Dressed in a nice black suit with his brown hair backcombed, showcasing his nice and strong features. His face was stoic and she couldn't read it, she could never read that face. Oh Sehun's been her husband for one whole year, and now he is marrying his second bride. She too was beautiful, nice pale skin, cute button nose, pink lips, and cat-like eyes that were still big. Her long white gown made her glow like an angel. Sehun's second wife was everything that she wasn't. Soojin didn't have nice pale skin, in fact you could say she's a little darker than most girls, but not dark. And she was short, really short compared to some girls. But even then, her beauty shows.

Nice and silky long black hair, big puppy eyes that sparkle, and not too thin or thick pale pink lips. Lee Soojin was pretty, beautiful, everyone would always tell her, but only from one person did she want to hear those words from, to which she never did.

"And now you may kiss the bride." The priest announced.

Minho, her older brother that was sitting on her left took hold of her trembling hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. Changmin from across the isle looked to his left and gazed at Soojin, he could tell that her heart was breaking. The two older brothers exchanged worry glances and both glared up at Sehun who was still kissing his new bride as the audience in the wedding hall clap in joy.

Soojin turned to look at her brother and gave him a small smile, letting him know she'll be okay and that he can let go, so he did. The teen's gaze turned back up to her husband and new bride, tears were developing but she stopped them. Gently and slowly she lifted up her hands and clapped along with the crowed.

Everybody watched as Sehun and his new wife marched down the isle, exiting, he didn't spare one glance for Soojin, his wife number one.

Soojin stood up with the help from Minho, and Changmin quickly running over. "You okay?" The latter asked.

Soojin smiled and nodded. "I'm fine. We should go congratulate them."

Sehun's parents ran over. "We're so sorry Soojin." His mother hugged Soojin.

It was time for Soojin's acting skills to come into play. "It's okay Omonim. As long as Sehun is happy then I'm happy. I'm fine with everything, really." She tried reassuring them.

"I tried giving him a beating but I guess it didn't work." His father sighed.

Soojin giggled. "It's okay Aboenim. Let's go congratulate the happy couple. Come on Omma, Appa." She called her pouting parents over and all of them walked after the herd of people.

 

"Woo! Congratulations Hun!" Tao shouted.

"Congrats bro." Chanyeol patted his shoulder.

"All of the best wishes." Suho smiles and pats his shoulder.

Soojin went through the reception hall in a blur. She didn't say much except for her congratulation to the couple. As always, Sehun had on his signature "-face" and his wife, Boram tried keeping a smile on her face. Soojin knows that Boram isn't a bad person. She was infact really sweet and caring, and Soojin saw why Sehun would want to marry her. She couldn't blame him.

Soojin gazed at the couple taking their first dance and it brought back memories of their first dance at their wedding. She was so happy just being in his arms that it didn't matter if he glared at her, if his eyes didn't show any emotion, it was fine with her, like it always will be.

Minho, on her left nudged her. "You shouldn't have come." He stated with a glare toward Sehun.

Changmin sighed. "I don't understand him. He may be my brother but... no. Just no."

Soojin softly laughed at their statements. "How can I not come? He's my husband." Only her alone could ever make the older pair of brothers shut up and glance at each other in worry. "And Changmin. How can you say that? He's your brother." She softly sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter