Seventeen

Wife Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin slowly closed the door and tiptoed down the stairs. She had let Boram bawl her eyes out the entire day and only now did Boram go to bed. Soojin felt so terrible and bad for the girl, but she didn't know what to do or say to comfort her.

Silently, Soojin clasped her hands together and walked to the living room. She stopped twelve feet away from the front door when she heard the handle struggle to open.

"H-Hey," she whispered when the door opened and in stepped Sehun.

He ignored her and looked around, "Where's Boram?"

Soojin inwardly sighed, sad that he chose to find wife number two instead of just simply saying hey back. "She's a sleep.... She's had a long day.... Are you hungry? I can go ma-"

"No. I already ate." He cut her off.

She looked away from him and lightly nodded, "Well you should go to bed. It's getting late anyway. Goodnight." She changed her direction and went toward the kitchen.

"Wait." He called after her and she momentarily stopped and turned around. "Aren't you going to sleep?" He asked.

She gave him a small smile, "In a bit.... Goodnight," and she went turned down the small hall, disappearing from his view.

Sehun sighed and slowly dragged himself up the stairs, pissed at himself for not stopping her a second time.

 

"You're so stupid." Soojin mumbled to herself as she wiped the counter table for the third time.

Talking and cleaning to herself has now become a daily-routine. The only way to get her mind settled and off of things, clean things a million times. Why would she think that she would be the first on his mind? It was delusional to even think of that in the first place, she knew it would be Boram, just like it had always been Yoomi first.

She slowly settled the towel onto the counter and walked out of the kitchen, shutting off the light and heading up the stairs. She walked into her room and decided it was time for a shower, 10 P.M at night, overall, the shower was the best place to think. She slowly slid her clothes off and threw them into a pile in the corner of her room and walked in her glory into the bathroom that was inside her room.

The hot water poured down and for a split second she felt heaven. She slowly washed herself and wondered why she had always came in second place even when she was first. She was the first to meet Sehun, not Yoomi. She was the first to marry Sehun, not Boram. She was the first to love him, not them. "I try so hard, but I'm never the one." She gently chuckled to herself. Of course she wasn't the one, there was always somebody else holding that place, even after death.

Only until her fingers tips were pruny did she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter