nine

You're Cold, Milady

" Bottled Feelings " —;


 

Woori stood there frozen before she blinked twice, slowly digesting what was happening but before she could even push Myungsoo off, he fell into a deep slumber before falling off the chair. Sungyeol who was surprised by the sudden dramatic scene that happened right before his eyes, quickly went over to Myungsoo to prevent him from falling onto the floor. "He is really very drunk." Sungyeol mumbled.

Woori turned to the bartender wondering if she recognized Myungsoo. "E-excuse me...how many bottles of soju did...umm...this guy drink?" Woori pointed a Myungsoo. "Ah, that guy. He drank 8 bottles all by himself." the bartender said before she turned away, attending to some other people. "8 BOTTLES ALL B-BY HI-HIMSELF?!" Woori half stammered and half yelled. "That's crazy..." Sungyeol muttered before looking at Myungsoo. "Is this guy some sort of drinking king or something?" he asked.

Woori avoided that question before she tried to support Myungsoo's weight from Sungyeol. "I have to get back home." she said. "Let me give you a ride home." Sungyeol offered. "There's no need for that." Woori rejected before she tried to drag Myungsoo but failed. "It doesn't look like you can carry him, so let me give you guys a ride home." Sungyeol offered once more. Woori sighed before she gave in, she quickly passed Myungsoo back to Sungyeol who piggybacked him.

"Ya Sungyeol! Where are you going?" Sunggyu yelled from afar. "I'll be right back!" Sungyeol waved before he ran to his car with Myungsoo on his back. Woori sighed as the scene flashed in her mind once more. Usually when you're drunk, you tell the truth right? But it can't be. They've known each other since birth, it's not possible that Myungsoo has a crush on Woori. But he did, and Woori was still clueless all this while.

She felt adrenaline going through her veins as she couldn't stop trembling. Does she feel the same way? Honestly, she doesn't know. "Woori ssi," Sungyeol interrupted her thoughts. Myungsoo was lying in the backseat while Sungyeol is already in the car. "Ah sorry." Woori apologized before she quickly got into his car.

 


 

Myungsoo groaned in pain as he held his head before getting up from the bed. He's never encountered a headache this big but then, he remembered how much he drank last night. 8 bottles all by himself, he even thought that he was crazy. He took a step forth and his legs wobbled, losing his balance because of the huge headache. He trudged towards the table and saw a note on it, beside the notes was some pills.

"I'm going for dance practice. Here are some aspirins, eat some when you wake up. -Woori" He smiled a little before he consumed the pills and went to the living room. "Good morning Myungsoo." Wooin said before he sat on the sofa. "How are you feeling?" he asked. "Biggest headache ever." Myungsoo groaned. "Did anything happen while you were drunk? Woori's expression wasn't too good when she brought you home." Wooin raised an eyebrow.

Myungsoo tried to think back to the previous night, but the more he thought about it, the more his head hurts. "I don't really remember." he said, sounding a little uneasy. What if something really did happen while he was drunk? What could possibly happen?

A confession.

"No way." Myungsoo mumbled at his immediate mental answer. "What way?" Wooin asked. "Ah, nothing." Myungsoo shook his head before he went back into the guest room. "Please do not tell me I confessed to Woori while I was drunk. Why did I even drink oh my god." he said before he slapped himself for being so stupid. "8 bottles! Kim Myungsoo what were you thinking?!" he yelled at himself. Myungsoo jumped on the bed like a child throwing a temper.

"Myungsoo chill will ya?!" Wooin yelled from the living room. "So what if you confessed to her? Man up! Since when was my favorite dongsaeng such a wuss?" the latter rolled his eyes. "Hyung! You're totally not helping!" Myungsoo crossed his arms. "Relax, it wouldn't be that bad. Go pick her up after her dance practice and see whether she's acting strange." Wooin suggested. "Good idea." Myungsoo pointed before he rushed to the bathroom.

 


 

"That's it for today! Thank you for everyone's hard work!" the 2 celebrities bowed humbly towards the dancers before they turned away. Some of the girls smiled cheesily towards them but seeing that they had no reaction, they left the dance studio. "Wait Woori, you're not having dinner with us?" Dongwoo asked. "No, not today sorry. There is something at home that I need to do." Woori kindly rejected. "Oh yeah, your competition is coming up in 2 days time right? We'll be there." Hoya did a thumbs up.

"Uh, there's no need—" "Shh, you're our friend and plus Sunggyu's father is the sponser for that competition, we do need to go." Hoya urged. "Oh alright, see you guys then." Woori flashed a small smile before she left the studio. "Woori ssi!" a voice came from behind. She turned around to see a tall familiar guy. "Sungyeol ssi? What are you doing here?" Woori raised an eyebrow. "Just for your information, they're my friends too and I was just visiting them and then I saw you. So, everything okay now? From what happened yesterday?" Sungyeol asked.

"What happened yesterday?" another voice came from behind. The 2 turn to see Myungsoo walking towards them with a glare that was directed to Sungyeol. "Anything happened yesterday that I do not know about?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. "Well, for your information, Myungsoo ssi, yesterday you were very very drunk that you even—" before Sungyeol could continue, Woori secretly nudged him to stop. "Even what?" the latter asked. "Even forgot what happened yesterday." Sungyeol continued with a lie.

"That doesn't make any sense." Myungsoo eyed him suspiciously. "Whatever. I'll see um...you two in school next Monday." Sungyeol said before coolly walked away. "Woori tell me, did anything happen last night when I was drunk? I drank 8 bottles, it's impossible for nothing to happen." Myungsoo said, narrowing his eyes towards his bestfriend. "Oh really? Nothing happened at all." Woori lied. Myungsoo decided to use one of his triumph card. He stopped her and cupped her face before staring deep into her eyes.

"What happened last night?" he asked once more. Woori broke the eye contact and looked away. "Nam Woori, look at me. Tell me what happened last night." Myungsoo demanded. "Fine fine. You uh...you were so drunk that you were barking like a hopeless puppy in front of everyone. Well, most of them left but there were still some people there so you basically embarrassed yourself." Woori lied.

Myungsoo's hands flew to his own face as his jaw dropped. "I DID WHAT?!" he shrieked. "Y-yeah...you were barking like a hopeless puppy." Woori stammered, even finding her own lie funny. "Oh my god." he pinched the bridge of his nose. "My image, it's totally ruined!" Myungsoo groaned. "That's why I told you not to drink too much! You just wouldn't listen!" Woori snapped before she smacked him on the head. "Ouch! Sorry." he pouted. "Pluck those lips back in, i'm not going to fall for that trick." she crossed her arms.

Just then, it started raining. "Oh you have got to be kidding me." Woori mumbled. "Let's run! The nearest shelter is really far away!" Myungsoo said as he shielded Woori's head and held her hand before running north. They had no idea where they were running. "Myungsoo! It's really dark there!" Woori protested as she began to pull back. "Relax! I see a house there!" Myungsoo assured as the 2 ran past the scary looking trees and towards the lighted house, finally having shelter.

"You do know where we are right?" Woori asked as she shivered. "I have no idea." Myungsoo muttered as he scanned the surroundings. It was like a forest but fortunately he could still see the cars zooming past a few kilometers away. It was still pouring heavily and there is no way they could get out of here.

"WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING ON MY PROPERTY?!" a shriek came from behind, making the 2 flinch in surprise. They turned around to see an angry old woman. "I'm so sorry halmoni, we're just lost and it was raining very heavily. Do you perhaps have an umbrella?" Myungsoo asked politely. The old woman's expression changed into a smile. "Oh, I thought you guys were here to cause a nuisance. Apparently I don't have an umbrella, but why don't you guys stay here for a while? I do have some extra clothes for you two to change in." the old woman offered.

"We are very grateful, thank you halmoni." Woori bowed before they followed the old woman into the house. The house's interior was old fashioned, but it was warm and it had the feeling of home and family. "Here, you two can stay in this room for the moment." the old woman said before she left to get some clothes. "Thank God that we encountered a nice old lady." Woori mumbled. "But it's all your fault for leading us to someplace like this!" she pointed.

"Aigoo, you two seem like a cute couple. Here are some clothes that my son left, it can probably fit the both of you." the old lady passed the clothes to them before she closed the door and left. "Myungsoo, get out, let me change." Woori ordered. He opened the door but a chill went down his spine, he looked around and saw that the old lady was no where to be seen. How could that be? This house is too small. "Er, on second thought, can't I just stay in the room? I won't look I swear." Myungsoo went to face a corner before he covered his eyes tightly.

"You better not. If not a knuckle sandwich awaits you." Woori threatened before she took off her wet shirt. "Why are you so afraid? We've seen each other since we were in diapers and that was without clothes." Myungsoo said. "Are you serious? That was then, now we're 17. Stop talking nonsense." Woori rolled her eyes. "I'm serious though." Woori turned to glare at Myungsoo's back but she widened her eyes when she realized that Myungsoo was staring at her all this while.

"Y-ya. Myungsoo, you said you wouldn't look." Woori stammered as she felt the blood raise up to her cheeks. "I lied." Myungsoo got up and walked towards her. "How dare you." the latter wanted to speak in a threatening tone, but ended up squeaking instead. Myungsoo backed her up till she was against the wall. "M-myungsoo." Woori stuttered again. Myungsoo's hands went around her waist and to her back before he ripped off the medication patch. "How long did you have this own? Geez do you know that it's bad if medication patches get wet?" Myungsoo said.

"W-what?" Woori said in surprise. Myungsoo turned her around until her back was facing him. "Look, there's a spot on your back, it looks ugly man." Myungsoo said before he pressed against the spot, making Woori wince in pain. "How are you going to dance on Monday like this?" he asked. "M-myungsoo, I can take care of myself, let go. I'm still in half—" "? Meh, I don't care. There's nothing to look at anyways." Myungsoo continued for her.

"WHAT?!"

...

"OUCH!" Myungsoo fell back from the huge smack Woori just gave him. "Sheesh what a jerk!" Woori glared before she quickly took the dry clothes, wanting to put it on. "Geez woman, I was just joking. Wait don't put on the shirt yet, i'm going to get some ointment to treat that spot." Myungsoo said as he rubbed his cheek. He left the room and soon enough, he returned with some ointment in his hands.

He sat behind Woori and applied it to the red spot, making her hiss. "Let me guess, you overstretched yourself." Myungsoo said, earning a nod from the latter. "You need to take care of yourself Woori. There's only 2 more days left for the competition, don't injure or overwork yourself if not you won't be able to dance that day." Myungsoo nagged. "So now you're my mother?" Woori chuckled. "Well, i'm your part time mother." Myungsoo pointed out before he closed the ointment bottle.

Woori turned around and smiled at him warmly before she took the ointment from his hand and rubbed it on his right cheek which was still a little red from the slap. "Sorry I smacked you so hard." Woori said as she rubbed his cheeks. Woori was still in her bra and honestly, it made all the blood from Myungsoo's head go there. Yes, there as in, he's having a .

"Woori, are you sure nothing happened last night?" Myungsoo asked once more quietly. "Nothing happened? Well I said you barked like a hopeless puppy. Does that count as nothing?" Woori laughed. He cupped her face suddenly, making her laughing stop. "M-myungsoo, will you stop doing that?" Woori stammered. "I've been doing that all the time, why are you only starting to feel nervous now?" he raised an eyebrow. "H-huh?" Woori wanted to slap herself for stuttering again.

"Gosh you're so y." and with that, he pressed his lips against Woori's.

Just like the previous night but this time,

Woori kissed back and she didn't even know why.

 


 

So now we have Myungsoo and Woori together! Want a spoiler? Here's a spoiler. Arrangedmarriage tag is coming soon ;D And guys, please comment like seriously! I love comments so please comment ;-; pretty please?

-Mi Eun