three

You're Cold, Milady

" Beaten " —;


 

The bell echoed through the school and soon it was the next period. The school's top class quickly took out their Literature textbook, preparing for the next lesson. It's not that they're nerds, but they're the top class which upholded the school's image, they can be bad at anything else except for grades. An old looking teacher entered the class before he sternly looked at the students one by one.

The class stood up, greeting the teacher before sitting down again. "Alright, today, I will be announcing the top student for this semester's Literature test." the teacher said lowly before he pushed his thick glasses up his nose, looking at the class list intensely. He looked at Sunggyu, then at Wooin. Everybody definitely knows who is going to be the top student.

Kim Sunggyu, as usual.

"The top student is Nam Wooin." the teacher said, making every student stare at Wooin in awe, amazed at how he could beat Sunggyu's grades which were unbelievably unbeatable. "Second top student, Kim Sunggyu." everybody looked at Sunggyu who just looked down at his textbook. This was the first time someone had beaten him in a test. He ALWAYS gets first place.

"Any words Kim Sunggyu? You've been downgraded from your throne." the teacher said, stating a metaphor at the same time. "It's okay. It's just a test anyways." Sunggyu said monotonely. His voice sent nothing but chills down his classmates' spine, including Wooin. Wooin somehow felt burdened. Sure, he'd always dream of beating Sunggyu in academics but then, he wasn't sure whether Sunggyu was upset with him.

Oh no one likes it when Sunggyu's upset.

 


 

Woori groaned as she felt someone hitting her desk, causing her to jerk up from her sleep. "What the f—" she stopped when she saw Teacher Jae right in front of her. "Good morning to you too Teacher Jae." she said lazily before she went back to her sleep. "Nam Woori you have once bottomed the class again." the teacher slammed her test paper onto the table, making her jerk up once more.

"Bloody ." Woori mumbled before she threw her test paper on the floor, not giving a damn whether she bottomed the class or not. She has no time to study since her schedule was always dance, dance and dance. "How are you going to have a successful dancing career if you're not going to buck up on your studies?" Woori heard her teacher from the board. She knew that she was right, but Woori dozed off anyways.

The bell after what felt like hours, finally rang for recess. Woori stood up like how the rest of her classmates did and quickly walked to the cafeteria, not wanting to be stuck in a long queue since she was hungry. Just as she was walking through the bustling hallway, someone held her by the shoulder. She glared back, wondering who the hell would do this—

"Cut your lazer glares, I have good news." Wooin smiled as he nudged his sister playfully. "And I have bad news." Woori said flatly. "Don't tell me you bottomed your class again!" her older brother shrieked. "Yeah yeah whatever, so what's the good news that you were DYING to tell me about?" Woori said sarcastically. Wooin quickly regained his composure and smiled excitedly. "I beat Sunggyu in literature. I'm the top student of the class." he squealed like a girl.

"Impressive. Beat that son of a in every subject then i'll clap." she stated boringly before walking away. "Eish that girl, where did she even inherit that foul mouth from?!" the latter furrowed his eyebrows.

"Woori!" Myungsoo hollered. "If you're here to fascinate about how I bottomed the class again, you can go away." Woori said as she ate her noodles. "If you're so upset because of that, then why don't you stop bottoming the class?" Myungsoo asked, earning a glare from the girl. "Alright, chill bestie." he said as he slipped into a seat next to her. "I was wondering if you could get some lunch with me today after school?" Myungsoo asked.

Woori furrowed her eyebrows frustratingly, wanting to protest but Myungsoo cut her off. "Ah, I forgot that you have to prepare for the dance competition. Nevermind, can I stay to watch you dance?" he changed the question, not wanting his bestfriend to get upset again. "Sure." she nodded them suddenly brightened up when she remembered something. "Hey you know Infinite H? I'm going to be their backup dancer!" Myungsoo's eyes rounded in awe.

"That's so cool!" and then the both of them were like little kids, excited over trivial stuff like Woori being Infinite H's backup dancer. Okay well, it's not really trivial since not anyone can be their backup dancer. "I'm going to meet up with them this Saturday to practice—" Everybody froze when they heard a bowl drop. Even Woori and Myungsoo as they turned to the centre of attention in the front.

"Oh my gosh! Mianhe!" the girl looked at him in horror. Today was definitely not a good day for Sunggyu. First of all, he wasn't the top student in Literature and now a girl ran into him with a bowl of hot gravy noodles in her hands? Well that's a ed up day I must say. Sunggyu took off his blazer and signalled the girl to follow him. The girl had no choice as she timidly followed Sunggyu from behind to who knows where. "Well, that was intense."

Sunggyu walked to the open shelter carpark and headed to his Bugatti Veyron. Yes, a ing sports car that is worth 3.5 billion won and that's the car that Sunggyu owns. After all, he is a chaebol. He unlocked his car and went in before grabbing a new set of shirt and blazer. He took off his blazer and ed his shirt. The girl squeaked when she saw him half , but hey, he does have nice abs. Sunggyu quickly wore the clean shirt and blazer before he threw the stained ones on the floor.

He slammed the girl against his car and leaned in close to her ear. "I want you to clean that spic and span if not you're going to have to pay thrice my dry cleaning fee." he hissed dangerously. The thing he detest the most is having his white school shirt to be stained and especially his blazer, it's specially more harder to wash the stain off the blazer and yes, Sunggyu is a clean freak.

After being beaten by the student that was always second, this happens. Of course he would be pissed. Sunggyu locked his car before walking away, leaving the girl terrified at the tone Sunggyu used. She only stained his uniform, it wasn't like she killed his parents of something.

 


 

"Hmm, Sunggyu sunbae must be really pissed..." Jaemi thought quietly as Sunggyu walked past her briskly without greeting her like how he always did. He knew about Jaemi's feelings about him, being the cold bastard he is, he rejected her but still was nice to her afterwards, bothering to greet her and stuff. Hey, he experienced rejection first hand, it wasn't a nice feeling.

Jaemi went to the girl and glared. "Give me that." she snatched the uniform from the girl's hand. "J-jaemi sunbaenim..." the girl squeaked. "You are suspended from violin lessons for 2 weeks and you won't be participating in the upcoming competitioin." Jaemi hissed before she walked away. Just like the wife of a bastard, she can be a too.

Woori and Myungsoo were walking together back to class when they saw Sunggyu walking towards the opposite direction. Sunggyu saw them too, the besties, the 2 faces which he recognized so much from Myungsoo's camera but he ignored them anyways, he was too pissed and stressed to actually talk to anyone right now. He walked past Woori, making sure he bumped into her shoulders hard.

"ing Kim Sunggyu that hurt!" Woori yelled and threw a glare at his back view. On any other day, Sunggyu would've retaliated, but not today. Everybody looked at Woori, wondering how was she so daring to curse at the obnoxious and cold school president just like that. "Did you just curse at Kim Sunggyu?" a voice came from behind.

Woori turned and shot a glare because honestly, that bump didn't make her happy. "So what?" she said. Jaemi walked closer to examine Woori before she saw Myungsoo beside her. "Myungsoo ssi, your girlfriend? Better teach her to shut her trap." Jaemi patted Woori's cheek before she walked away. "What the actual ?!" Woori hissed before she charged at Jaemi, only to be stopped by Myungsoo.

 

Woori found out who the was on the exact day and yes, she's one hell of a good stalker."Yoon Jaemi from 2-6, the top class of the whole cohoard, the president of the violin club and..." Woori paused as she stared at the best part. "Kim Sunggyu's long term admirer. Interesting." Myungsoo came over and snatched Jaemi's picture from Woori's hand. "Are you really going to crush her?" he asked.

Woori shot him a glare before she snatched the picture back. "She seems to know you." she eyed him suspiciously. "Yea I was the photographer for her violin club poster shoot and she was the model." Myungsoo stated boringly. "You are so boring Kim Myungsoo, right from the moment you were born." Woori said flatly but he thought that her pokerface looked kinda cute, so he raised his hand that was holding onto a camera to capture a picture.

"New camera?" Woori eyed at the bright blue yet small camera. "No, I kind of misplaced my DSLR." Myungsoo lied as he scratched his head. "Ya!" Woori smacked his head. "That DSLR costs 5 million won! How could you have misplaced it?!" she nagged. "Well Kim ing Sunggyu took my DSLR away but I can't really tell you that right? You would castrate him and cook him like a pig." he mentally sighed.

"Sheesh calm down woman, I'll just save up to buy a new one! What's the problem?" Myungsoo made a face. Woori threatened to smack him in the head again, making him flinch. "Aish this dude not appreciating where money actually comes from."

 


 

So third chapter...is it boring? Lol I feel that you guys are bored of this, explains why my subscribers isn't increasing, sigh...