six

You're Cold, Milady

" Do not mess with me " —;


 

"What are you doing here?" Sunggyu asked coldly. Just when Woori thought he was nice yesterday, she was wrong, again. Her eyes shifted to the spectacled boy beside him. "Lee Sungjong?" she raised an eyebrow before she remembered Sunggyu speaking to him over the phone. "Woori?" he pushed up his glasses. "Wait wait, so you guys know her, and you know them?" Hoya looked at the two. "What is she doing here Howon?" Sunggyu asked, crossing his arms at his friend.

"Well she's my backup dancer." He shrugged. "Woori, I thought you would be preparing for the upcoming competition." Sunggyu turned to her and smirked. "Mind your own business. I do what I want." she snapped coldly at him before shooting him a glare. Both Hoya and Dongwoo were still confused over what was going on. Both of them seem to know each other, but both doesn't seem to be on good terms. "Well, i'm sorry I can't go to the movies with you guys, maybe next time okay? I have an event to attend." Sunggyu straightened his tuxedo before he glanced at Woori once more. "I'm leaving, see you guys." he waved at them and left.

The atmosphere became silent and awkward. "Uhh...so...um...hey Woori." Sungjong awkwardly waved at her. "What are you doing with a guy like Kim Sunggyu?" she asked straightforward. Sheesh, Woori is so straightforward that she could critisize someone in front of their faces even if she didn't know them. "What do you mean? He's my close friend, along with the two of them." Sungjong pointed at the 2 celebrities.

Woori just mentally widened her eyes, astonished onto how a nerd like him could make such 'cool' friends. The atmosphere got silent again. "Uh, Sungjong you go somewhere else first okay? We'll call you once we're done with the practice, it should be around 7 and then we'll go to the movies okay?" Dongwoo patted on Sungjong's shoulder. "Arasseo." he said softly, looking at Woori before leaving the studio.

"So I heard that you're Woohyun and Taerin's daughter." Hoya said as he walked closer to Woori. She mentally braced herself for his judgemental stares and critics. Wasn't it suppose to be good being a child of a celebrity? Oh hell no it wasn't. You get judged real bad. The 2 approached her slowly and before she could walk away, they flashed their most gleeful smile before ing their hands out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you!" the 2 cheered suddenly, making Woori flinch in shock. "What in the world..." she mumbled as she stared at them wide eyed.

 


 

" When I first saw you, I couldn't open my eyes

You were like a brilliant diamond. 

We both fell in love and shared a passionate love,

It was beautiful, it was so dazzling. "

 

Jaemi closed her eyes as her ears absorbed the song. Sunggyu was singing beautifully on a small stage at a banquet, pouring out his emotions into the song. His voice was just so perfect accompanied with his closed eyes and a flawless face. Who knew that the cold, arrogant and obnoxious chaebol school president would be so y and would sing so well? Actually all the rich students would since they attend these events where only rich people are invited. Sunggyu always sang at these events.

She picked up her daughter from the floor and nuzzled her face into Seyeon's cheeks. "That ahjussi sings well right?" Jaemi asked, pointing at Sunggyu. "Yes!" Seyeon gleefully answered before she giggled. This was the first time Jaemi has brought Seyeon to this event but she had no choice anyways, the nanny wasn't home and her parents insisted for Seyeon to be brought along. Seyeon was dressed like a little angel. White fluffy dress and tiara headband.

The audience clapped at Sunggyu when he finished singing. Not even smiling, he kept his cool and bowed towards the audience, before stepping down the stage. Some people praised his singing skills as he walked past them. He saw familiar faces but ignored them all because when he's outside, he isn't the school president, he is Kim Sunggyu, a chaebol. But he stopped when he saw Jaemi, dressed in a beautiful long violet dress, he also noticed the little girl standing next to her.

He bent down and smiled at the little girl before pinching her cheeks, making her laugh. He stood back up and nodded at Jaemi. "Your sister is cute, what's her name?" he asked. Jaemi gulped nervously. It was weird hearing someone call her daughter her sister, well what could you expect, they looked like sisters instead of mother and daughter. "Her name is Seyeon." Jaemi said. "What a nice name." he smiled a little, nodded before walking off.

"I don't think I would ever break the news." she sighed. It wasn't that she was ashamed about Seyeon, it was just she was ashamed of herself. It isn't as easy as you think, you might think she's a hypocritical mother who doesn't love her daughter enough to admit that Seyeon is her daughter, but if you were her, would you have found it easy?

Jaemi's father walked to her and patted on her shoulder softly. "Mi ah, are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah, i'm fine." Jaemi faked a smile before she looked at Seyeon, flashing a genuine smile. She loves Seyeon, alot.

 


 

"Welcome home sweetie!" Woori could hear her mom's voice the moment she stepped into the house, making her groan in frustration. "Smile for the camera Woori." Myungsoo said, capturing a picture of her grumpy face before she could even look at him. "Myungsoo!" she exclaimed. "Well, first day didn't go so good huh." Woori grabbed a cushion nearby before throwing it towards Myungsoo's face.

"Guess what, Howon and Dongwoo are friends with Kim Sunggyu." Woori scoffed. "Friends with who? Kim Sunggyu?" Wooin appeared out of no where when he heard his rival's name. "Yes! I saw him just now and he was totally judging me like what the ." she rolled her eyes. "Nam Woori, you're a lady, mind your language." Woohyun said as he came from the room. "What's wrong with Kim Sunggyu? He's nice." her mom commented, making Woori choke on her saliva.

"Kim Sunggyu nice? NICE? Wait, how do you even know that he's nice?" Woori shot a suspicious glare towards her mother. Taerin looked at Woohyun who then secretly shook his head, signalling a 'not now' look. "He seems popular, and he's the school president isn't he? He should be nice." Woohyun dug out an excuse. "Eommonim, abbeonim, you can call Jae Soo nice, but Sunggyu? He's definitely not nice no matter how you look at him, he's the total opposite of nice." Myungsoo said.

"Well he's my academic rival, so I don't like him." Wooin remarked before he sat next to Myungsoo. "Is he really that bad?" Taerin cringed. "YES." the three chorused, making the two adults flinch in response. "Alright alright, I get it. Geez, you guys should be hungry to make a fuss over something so minor, i'll get some food here." Taerin said.

 

The next day, the siblings apparently woke up late, but only one out of the two rushed. "Ya you're walking like a tortoise! Can you walk faster?!" Wooin groaned as he glanced at his watch. "Aish whatever, i'm running, see you later." he said and ran. "Waking up late makes me feel even more lazier to go to school." Woori sighed. Besides, it was Monday, there wasn't any teacher scheduled to punish late students on Monday.

Woori finally arrived after a 'long' walk. She trudged towards the hallway, still walking as slowly and as lazy as ever. "Nam Woori ssi." a voice echoed behind her. Strange, the hallway was empty though, and it's lesson time, nobody should ought to be in the hallway. She turned around and saw the sick familiar face she has been seeing alot recently. "You're late." he tapped on his watch before walking towards her.

"Of course i'm late, then what am I, early? What about you? It's lesson time, you ought to be in class, not loitering in the hallway." Woori stated sarcastically. "The teacher excused me to check on the tardy students. I'm going to have to punish you." he lied. "Excuse me Kim Sunggyu." Sunggyu got shocked mentally at the informal tone Woori was using. "You're not the teacher, nor the school headmaster. You're only the in school president, your authority only goes up till here. Who the do you think you are?" Woori cussed.

Sunggyu stared at her before bursting into laughter. He didn't know his serious joke would make her cuss like that, especially towards a sunbae. He slammed her against one of the lockers, making her widen her eyes at his sudden actions. "Listen here Nam Woori ssi, who the do I think I am? I am Kim ing Sunggyu. That's who I am, keep that in your peabrain, cretin." Sunggyu hissed in her ears.

He slowly pushed himself away and smirked at her but before he could do anything else, Woori smacked him. Hard. "in rude and obnoxious . I thought you at least had a gentleman side in you, never thought you would lay your hands on a girl." Woori groaned softly in pain as she rubbed her shoulder blades which got bruised due to the hard impact when Sunggyu slammed her against the lockers.

She glared at him once more before she walked away, fuming with anger. Even her father didn't hit her and yet this bastard dared to hurt her? You might think it's cool getting slammed against the locker and that it isn't painful but you sure is hell wrong. It ing hurts. Sunggyu held his face as he started to absorb what just happened. Somebody slapped him. A girl slapped him.

He laughed. Not once had anyone ever dared to slap him and rather than feeling angry, he felt rather amused that someone had that kind of guts to actually slap him. "She has no idea who she's dealing with." he laughed again.

 


 

During lunch time, Woori suddenly got pulled out of the crowd and into a small storage room. She wanted to punch the daylights out of whoever did that, but paused when she saw Jaemi's darkened face. She smirked. "Aww why? Did you see the smack I gave your lover? Or should I say long term crush?" Woori teased. "You ." Jaemi pulled her collar. "What do you think you're doing?" Woori glared at her. "I thought you were more matured than this, considering that you have a daughter."

Jaemi slowly let go of her collar, backing away, looking at her in fear, wondering how did she even find out. "Oh, I guess not many has known about this fact." Woori pretended to be shock. "Don't you dare—" "Don't I dare what? Tell everyone?" Woori looked at her whilst Jaemi kept quiet, making the latter laugh. "Oh please," the silence followed. "Apologize." Woori demanded.

"For what?!" Jaemi shrieked. "For now and for before when you did this..." Woori tapped her face a few times offensively. Jaemi glared at her so hard that it was as if her eyes had flames. "No apology? You'll be known as a the next 30 minutes." Woori continued. Jaemi clenched her fist, she was beyond furious. "S-sorry." she managed. "What? I can't hear you." Woori said. "SORRY." Jaemi repeated, much more louder this time.

"Good girl. Now don't you in mess with me. What I do to Kim ing Sunggyu is none of your goddamn business." Woori hissed before she left the storage room, slamming the door in process.

 


 

I've decided to add the y part of Woori. I think making the OC Mary Sue and perfect angel-like personality is so mainstream so yeah. Well, everyone has their y side right? I wouldn't believe it when someone is completely innocent and angel-like. There is no such thing in this world. I'm still dragging the story. Well, to explain it all, while I was plotting this story, I made a few point plots and so far, i've only completed 3 point plots and Woori as Infinite H's backup dancer is one of them. Okay I made a point plot at the end too, good spoilers are : this story is going to have a happy ending(so mainstream), bad spoilers are : something bad is going to happen right before the happy ending and that bad is really REALLY bad, even though it's still a long way to go till the ending, I hope you guys will continue to support me through all the writing and be with this story till the end to read both the bad current spoilers and the good ones, love you guys~

-Mi Eun