♥~Chapter Five~♥

His Personal Maid

Third’s Person’s POV:

Bambam looked at the girl that claimed to his ‘childhood best-friend’, thinking back into the past a flashback played in his head. Yoojin…

Flashback:

 A little girl was playing on the swing, screaming in delight whenever gravity pulls her back and forth. “Remember to hold on Yoojin, I don’t want you fall down and hurt yourself” a man reminded the little girl, perhaps he was her father.

The 8 year old Bambam strolled around the new environment, he was new in town, he was originally from Thailand but due to his dad’s work his family had to move to Korea. Bambam studied Korean so he was able to speak it and even write Hangeul.

He watched as the father of the young girl walked off to somewhere, telling the girl to stay put. The girl obeyed and stayed on the swing

Bambam didn’t know how many minutes passed but the man was still not back, even the little girl noticed and began to worry.

“Appa? Where are you?” the little girl called out and jumped of the swing, landing on her knees. The rough sand made a cut on her knee and she blew on it and just wiped the blood that began to show off like it was nothing.

“Strong…” Bambam whispered. Unlike other girls, the little girl didn’t seem to mind that she had a cut, if she was like the rest she would probably burst right now, but it seems she was panicking for something else.

 “Appa!” she ran out of the playground and looked around. Two little boys came into view as Bambam watched the little girl behind a tree.

“Hey Yoojin, you’re rich right? Give us money so we can buy a new soccer ball” one of the boys pushed her. “I’m not rich anymore, my family doesn’t have any money…” the little girl muttered quietly, but loud enough for Bambam to hear.

 He watched as the two boys picked on her, using words and violence. When one of the boys pushed the girl to the ground and slapped her across the cheeks demanding for money, that’s when Bambam thought it was enough.

“You guys are bullies, and I don’t like bullies” the two boys looked at Bambam along with the little girl who had a red mark across her cheeks as he went out of his hiding spot.

 “Hitting a girl? That’s uncool” Bambam tsked.

 “Why do you care? Are you her…. Boyfriend?” the two boys sang. “No I’m not boyfriend, but I know what your doing is wrong so leave her alone” Bambam walked to the little girl’s side and helped her up, “are you okay?” he asked.

 She looked at him and nodded. “Oh look at them they’re in love~” the boy that slapped the girl sneered while the other one snickered. “Enough, your jokes isn’t funny” Bambam snapped. “Ooh, Mr Boyfriend is getting a little touchy”

Bambam shook in anger and he burst; pushing the boys and yelling at them, demanding for an apology to the little girl which the boys obviously didn’t do. Being a boy Bambam knows where it hurts ad that’s what he did; he kicked them to the place that hurts like crazy before grabbing the girls hand and running away.

“Thank you” the little girl muttered as they sat on a bench after the run. “It’s okay” Bambam smiled. “Why did you help me when you don’t know me?” the girl asked. “Because I don’t like it when innocent people get bullied, especially girls” Bambam answered.

“I’m Kunpimook Bhuwakul but I go by the nickname Bambam” Bambam offered his hands which the girl hesitantly took, “I’m Baek Yoojin”

Bambam smiled at her once again, “Yoojin-ssi… where’s your dad?” Yoojin’s mood instantly went down as she remembered that she couldn’t find her father. “I-I don’t know” Yoojin sniffled, closed to breaking down. “Hey don’t be sad, smile instead. I don’t like it when I see people sad”

Bambam placed his two index fingers at either side of the corners of Yoojin’s lip and pushed it up. “I’ll help you find your dad, I promise. And I will promise to protect you from now on”

Yoojin’s eyes went wide and she grinned, a pure one. Her two front teeth were gone which made her smile look funny but to Bambam’s eyes it looked really cute.

He laughed, “You’re so cute” he ruffled Yoojin’s hair and hopped off the bench. “Let’s go find your appa then?” Yoojin nodded and hopped off the bench also and stood beside him.

After a little while they went back to the playground, the two boys were gone and Yoojin found her father. It turns out Yoojin’s dad just went to get ice-cream for Yoojin and the line was long. Yoojin introduced Bambam as her new friend to her dad which made Bambam happy.

After that day they found out they were leaving next to each other and that they go to the same school. They became close friends for a long time but it came to an end when Bambam’s family had to move once again because of Bambam’s father’s work.

“Take care Bammie, you better not miss me too much” the 11 year old Yoojin hugged the other 11 year old Bambam.

For 3 years they have been together, through ups and down and through thick and thin. Bambam stuck by Yoojin’s side protecting her.

“Be a good kid when I’m gone, try not to be in too much trouble” Bambam teases which made Yoojin laugh, “I’ll try”

“Also, don’t be sad okay? Remember what I told you? I hate it when I see people sad”

“But you won’t be here to see me sad” Yoojin mumbled sadly. “Oh you don’t know that” Bambam winked at her. Yoojin made a face, “you’re so weird.

Bambam ruffled her hair, “I’ll miss you. I hope you will always be happy and will be alright without me. I’m sorry I couldn’t keep my promise, I’m sorry I can’t protect you, but I will pray for you every night Jinnie” Bambam smiled sadly at Yoojin who looked down on the ground, not wanting to let Bambam see her cry.

“Hey, you don’t always have to pretend to be strong. It’s okay to cry… it’s okay” Bambam hushed Yoojin by caressing her arm softly.

The beep of the car alarmed both Bambam and Yoojin. “Looks like I have to go now…” Bambam bit his lip. Yoojin threw her arms at him one last time, “thank you for everything. You’re the best Bambam. Saranghaeyo” Bambam smiled, “Saranghaeyo my friend” he wiped off the tears that was sliding down Yoojin’s face before waving good and walking to the car where his family was waiting.

“Goodbye my best friend… and my first love” Yoojin whispered softly. The moment they met, Yoojin knew she had a different feeling towards Bambam, she knew she was to young to call this ‘feeling’ love, but she knew that what she feels is really love.

End of Flashback:

 “Baek Yoojin…” Bambam whispered, “You’re here... Oh my god, you’re here!! Your alive, your fine…You…oh gosh, I missed you so much Jinnie” Bambam hugged Yoojin tightly who let out a chuckle, “nice seeing you too, you look great”

“Yes, yes I do” Bambam arrogantly said as he broke of the hog. “Not in that way. Pfft, please” Yoojin pushed Bambam away.

Bambam smiled, so how is everything?” “Everything… is… fine” Yoojin answered.

 “Well you don’t sound too sure”

 “Yeah well things are not really in a great place at the moment. It could be better, a lot better actually” Yoojin mumbled.

Cecilia looked back from Bambam to Yoojin, “they seem close” they were busy talking to each other that they forgot Cecilia was there.

“Yeah, sure, just ignore me. I’ll just go ahead” Cecilia announced. Bambam turned his head at her. “Oh oops, looks like we forgot about you” Bambam said in a teasing tone. “Ha, nahh really (?)” Cecilia faked a grin and turned around to head to class.

“Cecilia hang on, wait for me” Yoojin called after her and Cecilia stopped and waited.

 “I’ll talk to you later” Yoojin told Bambam.

“Wait afterschool head to this place okay?” he took out one of his books from his bag and tore a page and began to scribble on it

“I’m gonna be there so don’t worry about the people there. I can assure you they’re nice. Anyways when you go to this place you’ll notice it’s a shop or something like that. Just go in and walk straight ahead and there’s going to be a shelf. On the second row of that shelf and on the left side, there’s going to be a small statue or somewhat of an armour. Push down the helmet thingy and then voila!! a magical place appears, dont worry though, just go inside. You’ll find me in there”

He gave Yoojin the piece of paper and it looks like an address was written in there. “Afterschool, okay?” Yoojin nodded; “got it” she smiled at him before running to Cecilia’s side. “Finished?” Cecilia questioned which Yoojin replied with a nod.


Author's Note:

Hey guys, this is just a chapter of Bambam and Yoojin's past

i actually have no idea what i wrote, haha sorry if the end of the flashback was a bit cheesy xP

oh and like i promise i'm going to do another upload later on