♥~Chapter Three~♥

His Personal Maid

I tip-toed up to get the dust of the ceiling, I still had trouble reaching it even though I’m already in a chair. Yes, I was cleaning the mansion. Not all of it, only the rooms that I was assigned to do by Mrs Tuan.

A few minutes ago:

“Okay, here you go. This is the list of the rooms that you have to clean. Every room would have a specific part that needs to be cleaned.  You will have an hour and a half to do this. If Mrs Tuan isn’t satisfied then obviously you aren’t hired, so do your best neh?”

I nodded and grabbed the list of Hyemi. “kamsahamnida” I bowed. “Neh. Oh I forgot, here, the map of the mansion. The ones that is shaded in red are the places you have to go too, they’re labelled anyways so it’s easy for you to find them. Enjoy” she ruffled my hair lightly before walking off.

-----///-----

 

So here I am, in the second library of the house, luckily this place was not really big… well compared to the other places it isn’t. The only problem of this place is that it isn’t really used much and even though the other maids clean this day to day it’s still really dusty.

I jumped off the chair and sat down on it. I eventually finished this room, I don’t know how many minutes I have left but finishing 9 rooms that problem the size of my house in an hour and a half is really impossible, but I pushed myself and I’m proud.

“Argh!!” I stood up and stretched. “Am I done yet?” I took the list out of my jeans pocket and also a pen. I ticked of the second library of the list and scrolled down to the things that I missed.

“Done that one… and that one… and that one also…” I muttered to myself. “Is that it? Oh wait… there’s one that I haven’t done” I sighed, “okay…. So it says here Young Master’s room, I’m guessing the owner is the reasons why the girls came here today…” I placed the chair where it belongs and grabbed the cleaning supplies with me before heading out the room.

 

"According to the map, it should be at the third floor and the second door to my left…” I mumbled and walked up the stairs to the third floor. “This should be it” I knocked on the door before opening it. “Oh gosh, what is this?!” I gasped as I stepped inside.

The room was a mess. Clothes were all spreaded on the floor, the bed sheets were undone. Everything was a mess and it stunk like crazy. I took out the list again and groaned as I read; “Young Master’s room- clean place from top to bottom”

Alright, I have to do this as quickly as I can, I was unsure of the time I have left but I know it wasn’t long until its finish so off I went; picking up clothes, replacing the sheets, picking up the plates and food that was stuffed underneath the bed.

“This is disgusting” I gagged as I picked up an over-worn sock that smelt like a million-years-old poop.

It wasn’t long till I cleaned the place till everything was sparkling clean. “There!” I smiled at the results. “Oh, oops” I noticed a frame that was on the bedside table placing down. I was about to walk there to put it up but the door immediately opened, it was Hyemi.

 “Times up…” she looked around the room and smiled at me, “Madam is waiting for you” I nodded and followed Hyemi downstairs.

 

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

 

Mrs Tuan walked towards me and I stood up from the couch, “annyeonghaseyo” I bowed. “Hey there darl. How’d it go? Did you think you did well?” She smiled at me and we both sat down. “um.. I don’t know, I just hope I did enough…” I scratched my head.

Two maids walked to the lounge room and bowed in front of Mrs Tuan. “Yoojin, meet Ahri and Sooyoung, they are the head-maids of this place” I bowed at them, “annyeonghaseyo” they both nod and smiled at me, “Yoojin-ssi right? You did well on your test. It’s surprising that you did all that in an hour and a half. Daebak!” Ahri, the one with long auburn hair commented.

 “Ah… were you the ones that looked through the rooms?” I asked and they both nodded. “So, Ahri, Sooyoung, did she do well enough to pass?” Mrs Tuan asked. Ahri and Sooyoung looked at each other and nodded, “Yoojin you pass” I beamed, “kamsahamnida. I'm really grateful” I bowed and shook their hands, “neh, were grateful to be able to work with someone like you” Sooyoung smiled at me.

Mrs Tuan stood up and lead me her hand to shake, “welcome to my home Yoojin” I shook her hand, “thank you so much Mrs Tuan. You don’t know how much this means to me” I hugged her and she patted my back, “work hard Yoojin. I believe in you” I broke the hug and smiled at her, “I will work hard Mrs Tuan”

 

I was sent home to pack my stuff since Mrs Tuan told me to stay with them to be a full time worker. I stuffed my clothes inside my bag and zipped it closed. My other equipment were already inside the car in boxes.

“Is that all Miss Yoojin?” I nodded at Driver Nam. I closed the door behind me and walked out the driveway and hopped into the car.

“Are you okay?” Driver Nam looked at me in the rear mirror, I gave him a smile, “yeah, im fine” Driver Nam nodded and started the car.

 

“Yoojin?” someone knocked on the door of the current room that I was staying in. I opened the door and Mrs Tuan waved at me, and walked inside. “Oh goodie, you’re unpacking your stuff” she sat down on the bed and grabbed one of the books that I used for studying. “You’re learning university stuff” she gasped and flicked through the book. “But don’t worry, you won’t need these for a while because now you’re going go back to school”

 “Pardon?” my eyes widen, “are you kidding me?” Mrs Tuan shook her head, “come in!” she yelled and a few maids walked in. One was holding a cute school uniform and two were holding books while the remaining maids were holding other objects and they all placed it down on my bed, “thank you” Mrs Tuan smiled at the maids. They bowed and walked off.

“Are you really serious?” I walked over to touch the objects, especially the uniform. “Hmm, you’re starting tomorrow, so get a good night sleep okay?” Mrs Tuan stood up.

 “But what about my job?”

 Mrs Tuan shook her head, “I’ll tell you more tomorrow morning, just rest now I know your tired from cleaning” she patted my head and walked out the room.

“I’m going to school… I can’t believe it. I get to have another chance to go back…” I mumbled to myself. “Thank you Mrs Tuan, I"m really grateful”  my mouth instantly formed a smile.


Author's Note:

Second update for the day since i feel bad for not updating for a couple of days. Hope you guys like this one. Next chapter is when everything will start, is everyone curious what will happen when Yoojin starts going to school?

Hehe, stay tuned to find out