♥~Chapter Thirty-One~♥

His Personal Maid

“I’m glad you get to meet such amazing group of friends, and it’s also great to hear you speak out, I knew you could do it” my mum smiled softly. I told her everything that had happened that day, excluding the stuff with Sara of course, and my mum was really happy and touched at the kindness of Got7 and 6Mix.

 “Oh right, I also have good news” My mum reached over to the chair that was behind me, “the doctor said that my conditions are healing really well. This means I can get out of this place in a matter of weeks, even days”

“that’s great, we can finally spend time together” I grinned. She nodded her head happily and smiled once again.

 This day for me was amazing, I get to realise the true meaning of friendship and also that there are some people that is true to the heart, beautiful on the outside as well as inside. Adding my mums news made this day for me even better.

 

“Have a good night sleep dear” Hayoung unnie waved at me.

 Hayoung unnie is great friends with Chorong unnie as they have worked together with this family for a long time. Right now Hayoung unnie is one of the few workers that came back with Mr and Mrs Tuan whilst the others, including Chorong unnie stayed in America.

“You too unnie” I bowed slightly and waved.

I did a check on all of the doors and windows to see if all of them were locked and checked to see if the security alarms are all on. I typed in the code for the main gate and the security alarm. It was the last thing I had to do before heading to my room.

I saw Mark in front of my room, standing there as if he was waiting for me. “Mark?” I sked as I walked towards him. He looked at me and smiled, “there you were. I’ve been knocking on your door for ages, I thought you were when I heard no answer”

A little laugh escaped from my lips, “why? Why are you looking for me?”

“Just wanted to check if everything was fine. You know with everything that happened today”

“I’m alright, no, it’s more than that, I feel amazing. You know that great feeling when great weight on your shoulder goes away. I feel lighter now that I told them” I explained.

 “I get you’re saying, I feel the same way” Mark clucked his tongue, “’well I came for what I wanted. I’ll let you rest now. Bye”

 “goodnight young master” I joked, which made him roll his eyes.

 

I didn’t actually sleep until it was like 3-4 in the morning. I was busy studying, I mean it isn’t as important as the other test, it’s not like it’s the college entrance exams or anything, I now that, but for me it’s just that for me it’s really important. The money that is supporting my studies aren’t mine, I feel bad if I just use that carelessly. I don’t want Mr and Mrs Tuan to be disappointed that’s all.

The strange thing when I woke up is the location where I actually woke up. I know for sure that I was at my study table the whole night, did I sleep walk? Or maybe I just don’t remember going to bed?

I glanced at the clock that was on the wall and instantly shot up. “Crap breakfast!!” I quickly washed up and raced downstairs and I was greeted with a sweet and warm smell coming from the kitchen.

“I thought it was my day today? Could it be the other workers?” I murmured to myself, but I was wrong. There was Mrs Tuan stirring something in a bowl while keeping an eye out at the stove.

“Omo! Mrs Tuan, I’ll do it. I’ll take it from here, you can just sit back and relax” I tried taking the bowl away from her but she refused. “I’m fine dear. It’s alright” she reassured me.

“aniya aniya… I can do it” I head to the rack and put on an apron but she took it away from me and hung it again.

 “It’s alright Yoojin, I’m fine”

 “No” she told me sternly. I sighed and decided to give in. when she noticed I back down she smiled brightly.

“You can just set up the table if you wanna help~” Mrs Tuan sang and continued on cooking.

I’ll get going now!” I bowed at Mr and Mrs Tuan before racing out the door. “Miss! Your not taking the car again?” Driver Nam shouted after me. I quickly turned around and bowed, “I’m not taking it. I’ll take the subway instead. I’ll get going now!” before Driver Nam could protest I waved and ran.

 

Ever since I took the subway I’m one of the earliest people that arrive so the classroom is still pretty empty. I like it, I like the quietness yet still a warm aura of the room, it always makes me calm down and get ready for a day of school. Closing my eyes, I tried memorizing everything I learnt last night quietly and ignored as my classmates started to arrive.

I heard the loud scrape of the chair beside me, I knew then that he was here.

“Your early than usual” I murmured still with eyes closed. “yeah, I kinda felt that someone wouldn’t be able to wake me up until its late, so my body suddenly woke up on its own. Someone isn’t really doing their jobs properly” He said.

 He chuckled when I put up a peace sign. “It’s alright, it’s just for today anyways right? If you do it again tomorrow your done for” then everything was silent for a while which made me focus on my memorizing, well all until Mark broke the silence.

“Don’t study too hard, I mean study if you want, but your notes will be a waste if you drool on them” his comment made me open my eyes and it met his. He cleared his throat and laid his head on the table.

 It took me a while to realise what he said and what his actions meant. My heart I swear, melted right there and then. I poked him checking if he was awake or not, “Mark…” even though I called him there was no response.

 Even though he might be asleep, even though I might look like a fool talking to a person who is asleep, he deserves a thank you and my gratefulness. It was better this way though. I can’t imagine what we would be like if I thank him while we were looking at each other, we’re still shy and uncomfortable with each other.

 “The thing is…” I cleared my throat before continuing.

 

MARK’S POV:

“don’t study too hard, I mean study if you want, but your notes will be a waste if you drool on them” I said, I was looking straight at her when I said it and when she suddenly opened her eyes and turned my way our eyes met. I felt so hot inside and kinda regret saying it, that’s why I decided it was for the better if I just laid my head on the table. I wanted to hear her say thanks and know that I actually do care for her, but it felt weird to see that look in her eyes. She really didn’t expect it huh?

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and chuckled as I saw my background picture, it was Yoojin with both nostrils filled with popcorn from last night. “Pabo…”

 

Flashback:

No matter how hard I tried to sleep I couldn’t, I tossed and turned and I had enough of it. ‘maybe im just hungry, I should get a midnight snack’ I thought to myself and hopped of my bed.

As I went downstairs I saw Hayoung-ssi talking to someone in the longue room. I couldn’t really figure out who it was because but I know it was a guys figure. I decided that I shouldn’t care about their business and just walk past them but the moment I heard what Hayoung-ssi said, I suddenly stopped in my tracks and hid.

“What am I supposed to do? You expect me to just let it go? Just like that? Is that it?” Hayoung-ssi hissed.

“That’s no it… I didn’t mean to…”  a male voice replied, I furrows my brows trying to think of who it could be and realised that the owner of the voice was my ex-butler, Sehun. 

“Enough… I don’t want to hear it” Hayoung-ssi huffed.

“Yah… I said that it wasn’t it. It wasn’t my fault okay? what am I supposed to do? You think I would let her or anyone ruin what we had?” Sehun’s voice sounded panicky and shaky.

“What we HAD? You’re already using past-tense?”

“I mean have; it was just a slip of a tongue”

“to-mah-to, to-may-to. It’s the same thing” Hayoung-ssi ran her fingers through her hair, “but its fine, I was just about to call it quits anyways, thanks for doing it for me” Hayoung-ssi started to walk away and I walk back a few stairs so I won’t be seen.

“Ani... Hayoung-ah…. Please” Sehun-ssi ran after her and she was about to say something but my stomach suddenly grumbled. Oh crap!

I saw both of them look my way and there was no use hiding, I was already caught anyways, so I walked down to where they were. “Sorry, for interrupting and for eavesdropping” I got shock when I suddenly bowed in front of them, their reactions were the same.

 Normally at this kind of situation I wouldn’t care and just brush it off, but I’m apologising and even bowing to them. What’s happening to me?

“Young master...” Hayoung-ssi gulped. “Once again, I’m sorry. I’ll just go now, don’t mind me” I looked at both of them in the eye before walking away.

“Please go and get some sleep and talk in the morning instead, its way too late to talk” I told them, without looking back. “Yes” I heard both of them chorused and saw them hurried to their assigned room.

 

I took out the popcorn bag out of the microwave and took it upstairs with me. “Love quarrel between Hayoung and Sehun huh? No wonder there was something fishy between those two” I popped a popcorn in my mouth; I continuously did that while taking out my phone to check the time.

“Looks like I won’t be able to get some sleep” I said with my mouth full. I sighed and pouted, “I should just play around and sleep at school instead… but then I feel lonely”

I looked through the hallway of the second floor and bit my lip, “lemme check if Yoojin is asleep…”

 

When I was in front of Yoojin’s room I realised that the lights were still open. After knocking a couple of times and received no answer I decided to just let myself in. there I found Yoojin with her head on her notebook, sleeping peacefully.

“Seriously?” I chuckled to myself and walked towards her. She looked like a complete mess, her hair was all over her face and mouth wide open while tiny long snores coming out. “Is she really a girl?” I grab a handful of popcorn and was about to eat it all but then I had a better idea.

With an evil smirk on my face, I pushed her hair out of the way and stuffed popcorn on both of her nostrils. “Omo… our Yoojinnie is really pretty~” I sang while taking pictures of her, never realising how wide my smile was. I bit my lip and decided that it was enough, so I put the popcorn away.

I stared at her for a while and was going to kill myself for what I did, but I picked her up and laid her properly on her bed. “Our pretty Yoojinnie…” I repeated, this time more softly while touching her cheeks softly. After realising what I was doing, I ran out and closed the door after me.

“What’s happening to me?” I had a small fit outside her door before deciding that my mind wasn’t at a stable state because I was tired. “That’s right… your just tired Mark. You should sleep before you do another horrifying thing” with that I was in my bed in a blink of an eye.

End of flashback

 

“Well the thing is…” I heard her stop at that; I arched my brow anticipating what was going to come after that. “Thanks” I heard her whisper quietly.

 I don’t know why but somehow hearing her just say that, a simple thanks, make me feel so giddy and I was grinning like crazy. I was going to open my mouth to say something but it looked like someone responded in my case and it was not a very invited person by the way.

 “thanks for what?” Sara butted in. I rolled my eyes and popped my head up, only to meet Sara’s questioning gaze. “What did you do now? In case you’ve forgotten, your my fiancé, your mine” “in case you’ve forgotten, fiancé or not, you’re the only one who wants this, I’m not yours” I copied her tone making her more mad.

“I’ll make you change your mind Mark, trust me on that. You’ll be begging for me to marry in a short time” Sara looked at Yoojin while she said those words. Upon seeing that, why does it scare me? Why did I suddenly find Sara very intimidating?

“Noted. But no matter what happens, Mark’s friends are here for him right by his side. Who’s on your side? Oh, your imaginary ‘friends’?” Cecilia suddenly popped out of nowhere and is now up on Sara’s face.

“Well hi ex-bff. What happened to you? Is being y really that contagious? Didn’t I tell you it’s bad to hang out with Yoojin?” Sara smirked, “Haha, well yes ex-bff, y is contagious. Guess I caught it when you were around” Cecilia challenged.

 I quickly grabbed Cecilia’s arm and pulled her next to me, “Cece, enough” “oh come on, I know your enjoying this as much as me” “Cecilia, Mark’s right” Yoojin softly said, “besides, people are watching”

Cecilia instantly tore her eyes off Sara and scanned the room, sure enough people were watching. Even other students were looking through the window. “Damn, I just want to pull out all of their eyes” I let out a small laugh, yep, she’s definitely the girl version of me.

“Go to class!” I heard Ms Hwang shouted at the students lurking around and in a blink of an eye the halls were now empty. “I was supposed to tell you something but I forgot, I’ll tell you at lunch when I remember” Cecilia reached out to squeeze Yoojin’s shoulders. “Bye” I let go of her arm and waved, while she nodded.

 Before she exited out classroom, she just have to make another fight with Sara. “What your mouth. Next time I’ll really punch that annoying face of yours” which Sara responded with a scowl and sat on her seat.

 

“I really want to rip her into pieces!” Cecilia stabbed her innocent lunch with her fork continuously. Yeah, she still wasn’t over bout the whole incident this morning. “Calm your farm noona” Yugyeom grabbed her hand stopping her. Cecilia looked at our maknae and groaned, putting her head on his shoulders, “Yugyeom-ah!!” she wailed, while Yugyeom patted her back comfortingly.

Cecilia has a soft-spot for Got7’s maknae, so whenever she’s mad, sad, or whatever, Yugyeom is the only one who can calm her down.

“Period?” Bambam joked as he sat down.

 “Looks like it” Jackson shrugged and grabbed Cecilia’s tray and ate her stabbed lunch which Cecilia wasn’t happy about. “Who said you can eat that!” she smacked Jackson.

“I thought you didn’t want it anymore!” Jackson defeated.

 “Who said?! Come on, spit it!”

I heard Jisoo sighed as she slid next to me. “I know Jisoo… I know how you feel” I looked over to the still-bickering two and laughed. Everyone’s attention went to Jeongyeon, as she screams out loud, and I mean loud.

 “MARKJUSTLAUGHED!!HOLYFREAK!!”

 I personally felt sorry to Bambam and Nayeon who was seating next to her, haha. Jeongyeon continued to scream random crap, and all I understood was my name… wait, was she screaming about me?

“Jeongyeon… breathe” Jr passed the poor girl a bottle of water since she looked like she was about to faint. “Mark... laughed… like laughed” Jeongyeon said between her heavy breathes. Great now everyone’s attention is on me.

 “Aw, my baby is slowly opening his heart” Jr cooed.

 “I laughed every time, what’s the big deal?”

 “No Mark, you laughed, like for reals. It’s not like a short small one you usually have, it’s like a real, human laugh” Jeongyeon answered, with that everyone cooed.

I rolled my eyes, “human laugh? What the heck? Am I a robot then?” I saw them slightly nod.

“Pfft, whatever” I scoffed, and looked to another direction, which was where Yoojin was sitting. When our eyes met she put her fingers on the corner of and put it up, I think she was telling me to smile, but I shook my head making her pout. Once again, I rolled my eyes and look away… with a faint smile on my face.

‘I guess I did changed a little’


Author's Note:

Hello my wonderful babies ♥ I, from the very bottom of my heart, sincerely apologise for now updating for months. I have no excuses not to come here and update. I’m so sorry for the wait, and im sorry for making promises I cant keep. I honestly had no idea how to continue this story and have been thinking of stopping writing, yes I had commitment issues. But then I know that writing is the only way for me to get lose in thoughts and imaginations (even though they’re not good) I am back, and will do my best to update as much as I can as my apologies to my readers. I love you all ♥♥♥

 

With that aside, lets celebrate our boys 1st anniversary. #Got1yearWithGot7

Got7 is a really important group to me, not once have I felt that a boy group could make me happy with just hearing their voices, makes me in a better mood and completes my day when I am sad. I thank them because they are always the reason for my smiles and laughter. It’s amazing how the moment they smile it never fails to make me smile, when they’re excited I feel it too, I feel their tiredness with just the look of their face and it never fails to break my heart. These amazing 7 guys have put all their effort and hardwork into everything they do, every performance, every dance every line in every song. Also, no, they're not band members, they're family and brothers to each other. Honestly, their the only group i've seen that has so much bond, so much love and respect to one another, and because of that strong bond they're able to fight through anything. I just want to say that I’m such a proud AhGaSe seeing them on stage, seeing them have fun, seeing them get recognise by many people because they deserve it, and you guys have no idea how proud I was when I saw them win their awards in GDA. Please give more love and support to Got7, they’re worth it. God I just love these 7 beautiful dorks. GOT7 FIGHTING! AHGASE/IGOT7’S FIGHTING!! Let’s do our best in 2015 and all the many years to come ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

    

 

  

 

Im Jaebum, Park Jinyoung, Mark Tuan, Jackson Wang, Choi Youngjae, Kunpimook Bhuwakul and Kim Yugyeom- WE LOVE YOU GOT7!!

 

WHAT YOU GOT? I GOT7!!!

 

cr cr