♥~Chapter Eighteen~♥

His Personal Maid

note: the start of this chapter is still Bambam's POV 


“Omo, I miss the taste of ice-cream” Yoojin sighed as she took in a mouthful. I laughed and took a spoonful of my chocolate ice-cream. “I miss this” Yoojin looked at me and hit me playfully, “don’t say things like that”

“Wae? I do” I admitted.

“Yuck, If you guys are going to be lovey-dovey, I’m just gonna go to my room” Mark clucked his tongue. “Then go, no one wants you here anyway” Yoojin replied, Mark shot her a look, “if it’s like that, then I’m just going to stay here”

“Yah, didn’t you hear me? No one wants you. Just go up already” Yoojin repeated.

“I heard you the first time” Mark sighed.

 “Then why are you still here? To annoy us- well, me?”

 Mark blinked then nodded.

 “Aish, this guy” Yoojin rubbed her temples and turned to me. “Bambam… let’s have a competition” she suggested.

 “Competition…?” I tilt my head.

“Hmm, let’s see who can finish their ice-cream first” I nodded my head, “arraso. Don’t cry when I beat you though” Yoojin laughed at my comment, “whatever you say. Let’s start, Mark, count us off” Yoojin said.

Mark looked at her, “what make you think I’ll say yes”

“Markeuuuuu~ just say yes. Just this once” I sang. Mark looked at me and then sat up, “fine”

Yoojin and I high-fived each other and got our positions ready.

“hana… dul… set” Mark announced.

Yoojin and I started to take in spoonful of ice-cream in our mouths and golloped it all down.

“Kids” Mark rolled his eyes and focused on his own thing.

 

In record time Yoojin and I finished the whole tub, we looked at each other and clasped our head.

“BRAINFREEZE!” we both shrieked and I jumped of the couch trying to wear off the bittersweet aftermath.

“Kyaaaaaaaaa!” Yoojin screamed but her screams were muffled by Mark as he threw a pillow at her. “You both are you loud, Aish, you’re doing my head in” Mark stormed off to his room.

“Bleh~” Yoojin and I blew a raspberry at him. I looked at Yoojin and we both started to laugh. “Aigoo… it’s been a while since I had this much fun” Yoojin slumped back down to the couch.

 “You enjoy being here that much?” I asked as I sat down next to her once again. “I enjoy it here, well expect for living with Mark” Yoojin replied, “Should we go see Mother tomorrow?”

“Sure” I smiled.

“Okay, I’ll text you tomorrow. You should go now, its late” Yoojin stood up and gathered all the rubbish that was on the table. “Aren’t you going to let me stay here? Even just for tonight?” I stood up and helped her.

“Staying in a house with just two guys? No thanks” Yoojin scoffed. “You’re so mean. Jebal~” I begged, Yoojin sighed and finally nodded, “yay! You’re the best Yoojin”

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and took all the items that was in her arms and take it to the kitchen myself.

 

I walked to the guestroom and I saw a pair of pyjamas on the bed.

“Only cause Yoojin told me too- wait no, she ordered me too. Ordered meaning screamed at me till my ears started to ring” Mark leaned against the door frame.

“Ah… it’s yours?” I asked.

 “Who else could it belong too?” Mark rolled his eyes. “dumb and dumber… that’s you two”

 “Tch, whatever. I’m going to sleep go away” I shooed Mark and closed the door. “At least say thank you!” Mark yelled on the other side, I sighed and opened the door, “gomawo” I gave him a little wave before closing it again.

 

“Are you okay? Do you need anything else?” Yoojin asked, I shook my head and went under the covers, “I’m fine… thanks for everything Jin” I smiled at her and she just rolled her eyes, “neh, I know, I’m the best” Yoojin winked at me and headed out the door.

 I laid on the bed with my hands under my head and took in a deep breath, there was I spending the day with Mark, going to the same train as Mark, being pulled and getting in contact with his body and even sleeping under the same roof. There was never a day that I thought this would ever happen.

 I blushed as I touched the left side of my cheek but then blushed harder as I noticed that what im wearing right now is Mark’s pyjamas.

“omona… I’m wearing Mark’s pyjamas. I’m wearing Mark’s pyjamas. Oh my gosh, my life is complete” I did a little squeal and covered my face in embarrassment.

“omona… it smells exactly like him” I sniffed the collar of the top and I nearly died. “this is so embarrassing… but I’m too happy to care” I jumped up the bed and jumped on it, “I’m so happy” I let out a laugh before collapsing on the bed.

“I’m really really happy” I sighed and closed my eyes, dozing of to dreamland.

 

Yoojin’s POV:

I slid down on the ground as I tore my ears of the door, “I’m glad you’re happy Bambam” I muttered to myself.

 Yes, I was listening to his shouts of happiness all along, I know that’s creepy but I didn’t care.

 I let out a little laugh, “I’m also really happy”  

 

I walked inside my room and towards the balcony, leaning against the balcony panel I breathe in the cold-nights air.

 “It’s a bit late don’t you think?”

I looked around, searching for the owner of the voice.

“Look up kid”

 And I did what I was told and there he was, Mark Tuan looking down as he, himself leans on his own balcony panel.

“What are you doing up?” I asked.

 “Why? Can’t I be up?” Mark arched a brow.

 “True…” I muttered.

“What happened this morning… don’t tell others okay?” I rolled my eyes and looked straight ahead, “don’t worry; I’m already trying to get rid of the memory of that incident”

“You make it sound like it such a bad thing” Mark scoffed, “is it not? My first kiss being taken away by you… it’s a bad thing alright” I replied.

 “Hey, I’m the victim here, I never once forced to kiss you also, and you were the one that fell on top of me. Don’t blame me when I’m not at fault” Mark spatted; the anger in voice was heard.

“Fine fine, it was an accident anyway, I was wrong to blame you. You get angry way to easily” I commented.

“I only get angrily because I have to put up with you. Do you know how a menace you are?”

“menace? Me?” I gasped, “You’re the brat here”

 “so you say” Mark shrugged his shoulders.

 I decided not to utter another word and so did he, we stayed in our spot enjoying the view of Seoul at night-time. 

 

“Do you have anywhere to go today?” I heard Bambam ask as I went down the staircase.

“Ani” I heard Mark reply.

It seems that they were sitting on the kitchen.

‘, I haven’t cooked breakfast yet’

I ruffled my hair, regretting for staying up till late last night but from what I believed, Mark stayed up longer than me.

 “Mianhe, I slept in” I sheepishly rubbed the back of my  neck as I headed inside the kitchen but stopped in my tracks when I saw the dining table filled with hot breakfast food.

 “Who made them?” I asked, slowly walking towards it.

“I did” Bambam answered.

 “When did you make this? It’s so much” I gasped. “Yeah, unlike you, Bambam isn’t lazy” Mark took a sip of his coffee.

Bambam laughed, “No, I woke up pretty early and I went to your room but you were sleeping so soundly and so I cooked dinner for a thank you” Bambam smiled at me.

“Aw, jinjja? You made this for me? Omona, that’s sweet. But, yah! Yah! Why are you eating them?” I hit Mark on the head.

“He said I could have some” Mark blocked my attacks.

 “Tsk, well, I hope you choke on them on the way” I hissed, remembering Mark’s exact word from before.

 

“So, as I asked earlier… your just going to stay in the house for today right?” Bambam asked as he sits beside me. Mark nodded, “where else should I go?”

“Well… we’re going to see Yoojin’s mum today, I was wondering if you want to come” Bambam offered.

 “Her mum? Why do you need me to come?” Mark arched a brow.

 “Well if you don’t want to then don’t, who forced you? Aish” I stabbed my waffle imagining it was Mark’s face.

“… but since I’m going to be stuck here, it wouldn’t hurt to go right?” Mark continued.

 “Ani… sit here and rest for a little while sir. We’ll be right back” I forced a smile at Mark.

“oh, ottoke? I want to come, if you don’t want me to go with you then that’s not my problem is it?” Mark stood up from his seat, “im going to take a shower then I’ll be in my room. Call me when we’re going to go” Mark smiled at Bambam who looked like he just won a million dollar lottery.

 

“Oh, Bambam!” My mum smiled as the three of us enter her room.

“Yah, I’m here too, did you even notice me? Am I really your daughter?” I pouted.

“Yeah, I already saw you, you were the first to come inside, how can I not see you” My mum shot me a look then noticed Mark who was standing behind me. “Oh who’s this?”

 Mark pushed forward and took her hand, “annyeonghaseyo, I’m Mark Tuan, you must be Mrs Baek?” Mark bowed a little. “Ms Baek, Ms” My mum corrected.

Mark muttered a small apology but my mind just laughed it off.

“Hang on, did you say you were a Tuan?” Mark nodded, “omona, you’re their son right? Aigoo, your family is such a help towards me and Yoojin, I can’t explain how much I thank your family” My mum grasped her heart as she sincerely thanked him.

“Aniya… it’s okay. I hope you get better Ms Baek” Mark smiled at my mum.

 ‘Aish, what’s this? Why is he suddenly nice?’

“Umma, did you eat yet? Go and get her something to eat Yoojin” Bambam ordered as he sat beside my mum’s bed.

 “Yeah, have a heart and get your mum some food” My mum nodded.

Mark chuckled and watched me as I nearly exploded in my spot.

“Heol? Am I really a human being to them?” I whimpered as I went to the food court.

 

After a little while, I had a bag that was filled with bread and other things.

“What’s this? Bread? Why only dry food?” Mark suddenly popped out of nowhere, “yah, you really should stop doing that, I thought I was going to have a heart attack” I punched Mark on the arm which made him hiss.

“Stop doing what? And what kind of girl hits that hard. Aigoo, I think I’m going to have a bruise” Mark pouted.

“What I meant is, stop popping out of nowhere” I replied, the annoyance in my voice was too obvious. “Arra, whatever. No need to yell sheesh” Mark took my arm and led me to the hot food stall.

“Your mum is sick yet your only offering her bread. You should take care of her more” Mark told me as he told the seller his order.

“You only want her to be cured quickly because you want me to leave the house” I rolled my eyes.

“Correct” Mark nodded without any hesitance. “I’ll bring this and you can bring that” Mark nod his head at the bento box.

“Omo, kyeopta~” I gasped as I picked up the box.

 “Where did you buy this? This stall doesn’t sell this” I started to eye the menu and nope, I could see any bento box anywhere. I ly to see Mark already walking ahead.

 “Wait miss!” the seller of the stall called after me, “neh?”

“You’re wondering where he got that right?” the seller asked.

 I nodded, “right”

“Well I saw him went to that stall earlier, I heard they make the best once but also comes with a high price. You’re lucky to have a good boyfriend that looks after you and your family well” the seller giggled.

 “it’s expensive, jinjja?” I looked at the bento box and smiled but that smile suddenly fade, “wait… BOYFRIEND?! Who’s my boyfriend? Unnie, I think you made a mistake. He is NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!” I suddenly burst, the seller was taken back from the sudden shock of my shouts.

“Mianh-”

 “No need to be sorry, we should be sorry” Mark grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, “you! Didn’t I tell you to stop popping out of nowhere? Aish, and don’t touch me!” I tried pulling my arm back but his hold wouldn’t budge.

“I’m sorry; my girlfriend doesn’t know how to handle her temper. I’m sorry that my girlfriend made such a ruckus” Mark bowed slightly at the seller who just nodded, “I understand” Mark smiled at her, “thank you. We’ll be leaving now; we have to go to mother-in-law”

Mark dragged me with him as he made his way to the elevator and pushed me inside before punching in the floor number.

“YOU! How dare you name yourself as my boyfriend?! Who gave you permission to say that and even call me girlfriend in public, you’re too much!” I ruffled my hair in frustration.

“Everywhere and anywhere you go you make a nuisance, is there ever a day where you don’t make a public humiliation?” Mark asked his voice was stingy and cold.

“You even called umma ‘mother-in-law’ Aigoo, what’s up with you boys these days? First it was Bambam now you, you both just really want to test my patience huh?” I continued, ignoring his words.

“Even in an elevator you can make such a fuss, you’re really amazing Baek Yoojin” Mark laughed, before I could make a comeback the elevator door opened and it was already our floor but I didn’t notice.

“You’re not coming?” Mark asked.

 “Oh!” I finally snapped back to reality and stopped the doors from closing and stepped out.


Author's Note

second update of the day :D i just suddenly felt like writing today, hehehe ^^

Enjoy this chapter, oh... and... saranghae ♥

 

Have a good day/afternoon/night you y thaaang ;D

Is it so wrong to be jealous of  finger? //cries

xxMrsGalaxy00xx