♥~Chapter Twenty-Four~♥

His Personal Maid

“You guys, let’s go somewhere to eat” Lena said as she walked inside the dance practice room that Got7 was in. Everyone agreed and started to pack up, “where’s Bambam anyway?” Jackson asked. Cecilia who was also in the room answered, “he texted me earlier on today, he said that he bid farewell to his parents and went with them to the airport and decided not to go to school. I think he’s at home right now”

JB scoffed, “he tells you but doesn’t tell us? Wow, what a great friend (!)” Cecilia laughed and poked her tongue out.

 “Text him and see if he wants to come, text Yoojin too”

Cecilia nodded and did what she was told.

 

“Bambam is coming” Cecilia told the others as they made their way out the school. “What about Yoojin?” Jukyung asked.

“I don’t know, she hasn’t texted back yet and I tried to call her but she would pick up. She’s probably busy”

 Mark was walking behind and he couldn’t help but to in the conversation. “What did you say?”

“Yoojin isn’t replying back to me so I don’t know where she is right now”

“Oh, about that, I heard a group of guys talking about her. They said that she received a letter and just suddenly dashed out the classroom. I think they said that she was going to the gym or something like that” Jr informed.

Mark suddenly felt uneasy, something was bugging him and he didn’t like it one bit. “Go ahead, I forgot something” Mark ran back inside the building leaving his mates dumbfounded.

 

The moment Yoojin stepped foot inside the gym, two or three eggs came at her, landing on the collar of her uniform and the other’s on her tummy.

 “One mention of Mark’s name and you come running here like no tomorrow” Haneul appeared out of the dark, her followers right behind her.

 Yoojin laughed, not believing that she fell for the trap. “You’re crazy” Haneul commented. “what do you want from me, Choi Haneul?” Yoojin arched a brow. “Look at her, looking all high and mighty just because Got7 and 6Mix spoke up for her” Seohee snorted. 

“I just wanted to talk to you Yoojin-ah, just a little chat, is that such a problem?”

“If you wanted to ‘just talk’ then why use a childish trap to get me here?”

 “Because if I ask to talk to you, you would refuse, correct?”

 Yoojin blinked, that was true. “Whatever, I’m not in the mood to chat with you” Yoojin was about to head out the door but her male followers blocked it and dragged her right in front of Haneul.

“Don’t runaway, I won’t hurt you. Well unless you’re a good girl then there’s really no need right?” Haneul grazed her finger nail along Yoojin’s jawline.

 “if you do lie to me then I’ll egg you, make the right choice, you’re a smart girl” Seohee threw an egg in the air and cleanly caught it in her hands with a dangerous smile on her face. “Hurry up then” Yoojin sighed. Haneul grinned and clicked her fingers, a puny and nerdy guy scurried towards her, handing her a photograph.

“Another photo? Are you that into me that you have to stalk me every time and everywhere?” Yoojin smirked but it faded as soon as she saw the photograph.

“I never once asked anyone to stalk you as I do not care what you do in your life, but if that life of yours has something to do with Got7; I will get answers, one way or another”

The photo was Yoojin was outside of Mark’s house and it wasn’t taken too long ago, this morning to be exact.

“I live in that area, I walk to school as well and the fastest way to get there is to go that way. It isn’t illegal right?” Yoojin lied.

Haneul looked over to the guy that was named Daechan, he was the person who took the photo. Daechan bit his lip, regretting that he didn’t saw her earlier, if he did then he would’ve known everything.

 “Fine, I don’t know if you’re telling the truth or not… but if I do find out the truth and if you are lying to me I won’t hold back, remember that”

 “you don’t have anything else except that photo and yet you are already accusing me of this and that. You’re really something huh” Yoojin rolled her eyes.

“More like you- Baek Yoojin- you are really something. Do you not know what you did to Got7 and 6Mix after you came to this school? Their popularity decreased dramatically after their ‘talk’ with their fans about you. Their fans thought that they were giving you special treatment and got jealous obviously. They got haters as well, especially the boys. The antis have their own page and the amount of people who are members of that page was once an obsessed fan of got7. I feel sorry for the boys actually”

 Haneul sighed sadly, “Since they want to win the dance comp really badly they are trying their best. But since their fans are dropping every day I don’t know how they could win their votes, you do know that the fans vote is the most important thing they need right now, if they don’t have enough they won’t be able to compete on the real competition. Some refused to vote unless you get out of their lives and leave them be, they are saying that you are bringing them down, and I agree, you are bringing them down. But since you think so highly of yourself and you’re a big selfish , I know you don’t care what happens to them right?”

Yoojin held her breath; everything that Haneul just said is replying on her mind and piercing her heart. They are such in a bad position because of her and she does not want that to happen.

“Speechless? I know, the whole situation is bizarre, but you know what it feels like to be hated on so many people that they get bullied almost every day, right? Oh wait you don’t, since the gang take such good care of you they keep it as a secret” Haneul held out her phone in front of Yoojin, “an anti sent me this to show you”

 A video played and it was a group of girls throwing eggs at Jr, Yugyeom and Youngjae while they were at the mall. I heard a few girls scream that they were disgrace and that they don’t know how much it feels to be betrayed. The boys didn’t do anything and just let them do what they needed to do and just tried to get out of the situation.

“I hope that woke you up” Haneul stuffed her phone in her pocket. Yoojin stood there not believing what she just saw.

 “It’s all because of me?” she murmured.

“Yes, it is because of you honey. And because of you they have to go through this, some people want to see you so you can see and feel how much it hurts. I hope you’ll learn something. Ciao” Haneul blew a kiss at Yoojin before she started to walk to the backdoor.

 The moment she opened it a group of antis walked in, looking at Yoojin like a hungry predator that spotted their prey. “And so we meet” a girl smirked.

 “Do whatever you want to her, I don’t care whether she makes it out alive or not. If she doesn’t listen to my warnings maybe she might know how serious I am by violence” Haneul told the girls. Seohee looked at Yoojin and sighed, “Let’s just get out of here”

“After stealing our got7 oppas, don’t tell me that you did not see this coming” one of the girls smirked and threw an egg at Yoojin. Letting out a silent gasp she turned her head away and the egg landed on her head.

She let the girls do what they wanted; Yoojin didn’t complain or do anything back to defend herself. Eggs, apples, tomatoes, even small pebbles were thrown at her, she was too busy thinking about what Haneul said to even care about what’s happening to her.

 She deserve this, she deserve the antis on hating on her, it’s better than the antis doing the exact thing to got7. Not knowing what was actually happening to Got7, she felt horrible that they had to go through all the hate just because of her, maybe she should leave them alone, it’s better that way right?

Yoojin knows how much the dance competition is so important to them and that if they don’t even get to perform on the real one, Yoojin is to blame.

“Give us our oppas back!” a short girl with bob cut hair raced towards her and kicked her making Yoojin fell to the ground. The girl continued to hit her until two other girls took her away. “Stop… you don’t want to touch dirt do you?” one of the girl said.

“You want guys right? Of course you do, that’s how big of a you are. Luckily we are nice enough to get some guys for you. Have fun Baek Yoojin” the girls turned and left the room.

 6 men came inside and started to take their tops off. “W-W-What are you doing?” Yoojin scrambled back as quick as she can. “Don’t worry baby girl, you’re going to have the time of your life” A meaty guy grabbed her waist and pushed her body to the side of the gym’s wall harshly.

The guys face came closer towards her; Yoojin shut her eyes as her lip formed a thin line. All of the sudden a loud bang came. Someone was trying to kick down the front of the gym’s door.

“YOOJIN!” someone yelled, after hearing that Yoojin’s eyes opened, “MAR- hmmmphhh!!” the man quickly blocked , “shut up” he hissed at her. He nodded at the other men and they checked to see if the gym’s door was locked and pushed their body weight onto it making it difficult for Mark.

 

“Aish!” he ran through his hair. He couldn’t hear anything inside and the door was locked as well. “Is she really in here?” he asked himself.

 Mark thought about just leaving it but he was going crazy just imagining something bad has happened to her. “Back door” he whispered and ran outside the building as quick as he can and sprinted at the opening of the back door.

The girls from before was laughing their off as they took a peek of what was happening inside and as they gossiped about what happened, complimenting each other’s work of art.

 “Minyoung, that was a great kick! You should’ve seen her, she fell after just that” one of the girl patted Minyoung on the back who just did a cheesy bow.

“Hmm, well done indeed Minyoung-ssi…”

The girls trembled as Mark came to view. Two girls shut the back door and blocked it. “What are you doing here sunbae?” a girl with blonde hair gave Mark a small smile.

 “I should be the one asking you that” Mark smirked, “where’s Yoojin?” the girls looked at each other and decided to keep their mouths shut.

“Mark… we just gave her a wake-up call, she’s the reason why Got7 and 6Mix’s popularity is decreasing, she’s the reason why you guys are always worrying and we helped you so that she won’t even think of hanging out with you guys again. Mark we did this for you”

“She’s a friend of ours, of course we worry about her, she is the reason why were always smiling and she gives us warmth. Do you not notice? After Sara left, 6Mix and Got7 don’t even talk to each other anymore, we don’t even notice each other’s presence, because of Yoojin we got back together again. It doesn’t matter about the popularity, because in my opinion I would rather have no fans than have fans like you who things you know how to handle our life better that we do. I rather have none than have people like you butting into our personal lives. Didn’t we already talk about this before? If you were real fans you would’ve listened and accept that fact that Yoojin is our friend, a very important one. Don’t touch her again. Now move” Mark pushed the girls away and opened the gym door before slamming it behind him.

 

“Please… don’t” Yoojin begged the man as she grabbed his hands trying to stop him from ing her blouse. The man growled and shrugged her hands away. A loud whack stopped him from doing so. One of the men was down on the floor, clutching his stomach in pain. The other’s stood up straight ready to fight.

Yoojin looked at Mark and sighed in relief. She ran towards him and he hugged her tightly feeling her fragile figure tremble in his arms. “Thank god you’re here” Yoojin’s words were shaky as her whole body.

 Mark sooth her down before giving the men dirty looks. “Do you bastards not know that I don’t like it when people touch what’s mine?” hearing that sentence, Yoojin’s heart skipped a beat. Did he really just say that?

Mark hid Yoojin behind him as he fights the men skilfully. When all of them were done he faced her. Little bits off egg shells, egg yolk, pieces of apples were on her hair and clothes. She had a small bruise on her forehead from the pebble that the antis threw. He looked down at her clothes and instantly took off his blazer and covered her.

“Are you okay?” Mark bent down to her eye-level. Yoojin’s legs wobbled and soon gave away. Was she okay? After everything that happened she knows she deserve it, but she was so scared, so scared that it made her go crazy.

“I’m sorry…” she sniffled, “I’m really really sorry. I didn’t know you guys have to go through all those stuff because of me. I’m truly sorry… it’s all my fault”

 Mark sighed and crouched down next to her, “it’s not your fault, it’s not…” he reassured her, “trust me… none of this is your fault”

 Yoojin bit her lip before laying her head on the nape of his neck while Mark caressed her back softly.

 

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

 

Mark looked at Yoojin as she quietly sipped her tea as she watched the news, she hasn’t spoken a word after what happened earlier and just silently did her own business.

 It was rather odd to Mark how quiet the house was it felt as if the house was dead. Even though just a few hours went by he already miss the loud and cheerful attitude of Yoojin. He wanted to cheer her up and he had the perfect idea.

 

Yoojin wiped her hands as she finished washing the dishes, she thought to herself. Mark was weird at dinner, he quickly gobbled his food down and disappeared out of nowhere. Yoojin walked up to the third floor and checked every room but it looks like Mark wasn’t inside.

 “Maybe he’s at the back…” she mumbled to herself.

 

She made her way at the back of the house, the lights were off and only the only light came from the moon. She spotted a figure near the fountain, its back facing her. All of the sudden music played from the iPod dock that was placed on the edge of the fountain, party lights that was hung across the backyard shone brightly and the figure turned around and gave Yoojin a cheesy wink.

“M-Mark?!” Yoojin bit back a laugh at the sight. There was Mark wearing a shirt that has been cut up into a crop-top, a jacket around his torso with short shorts underneath and wearing a girl’s wig and make-up which made him look like the Joker.

 Mark ‘gracefully’ dances through Girl’s Day Darling while Yoojin clapped and giggled in delight.

 

~Call me your darling darling nareul nogyeojwo
Syuga pap my rollipap sori chil geoya
Call you my darling darling geudaen dalkomhae
Oh hwakkeunhae deo tteugeopge only you
Only you only you, my only you~

 

“Aw, cute!!” Yoojin grinned at Mark as he pointed at her while wriggling his other end.

 As the song end Mark scratched his head in embarrassment. “Daebak! I never knew you could be so pretty” Yoojin teased. “Too fab for you” Mark flicked his wig dramatically making Yoojin crack up.

“Did you enjoy it?” Mark asked as the two made their way to the swing.

“Heck yeah I did”

 “That’s good then. I’m glad. You know… you look good when you laugh so freely like you did before” Mark mumbled as he started to swing himself. “Did you do that performance for me?” Yoojin was taken back in surprise.

“Of course, why else would I do that for? I knew you like Girl’s Day, and you looked so down, I had no other choice”

“Thank you Mark, I mean it” Yoojin swang herself, keeping up with Mark. “What the antis said to you before, take no notice of it. Don’t even think about not being friends with us, if you did I will kill you”

“but I’m only bringing you guys down… besides you are being bullied as well and I’m the one to blame”

“It doesn’t matter, just promise me. Stay with us and forget what you heard today. Seeing you cry like that… it hurts me, I don’t know why” Mark shyly confessed. Yoojin looked at him and her heart started to beat like crazy.

 “What’s wrong with me?” she asked herself as she touched her heart.


Author's Note:

Hey guys, I havent updated for a week now and i feel really bad, mid-term test are coming and i have to study blah blah blah, anyways i hope you guys inderstand

also i just wanna apologise for this dissapointing chapter, haha, i read the commenstand i know you guys were expecting something big but then it turns out like this...

 

 

guys, i'm dying here. Crap, I cant....   3. MARKEEEEUUUUUU!!!!!! TT__TT

Dont get me wrong or anything, i love Ahyeon, she's so pretty and her voice is so cute but she looks so good with Mark that it's not even funny. Ottokaji?!! >.<

The feels... OMFG!!