♥~Chapter Nine~♥

His Personal Maid

Everyone has already changed and left the school. I stayed at the change room for a while and just sat on the bench. I was already changed yes, but I was still think about Bambam, and plus, I don’t wanna see Mark’s face just yet

I grabbed my water bottle and went to the drink fountain (still inside the change room) and decided to fill it up with water as it was empty and walking back home was pretty tiring especially in this hot weather and somehow I felt that my instinct was telling me to do so.

The door opened and Mark went inside the change room like it was nothing. “What are you doing here? This is the girls’ change room” I questioned, my bottle was already filled so I stopped and decided it was time to go.

Mark blocked my way, “I need to speak with you first” I arched a brow but urged him to go on and he gladly did.

“I swear you better keep your promise about not telling that you live with me or else who knows you might be living in the street earlier than you expect” he smiled bitterly.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to waste my breath talking about a trash like you” I crossed my arms and he scoffed.

Trash? Me? you do know your talking to Mark Tuan, one of the most popular guy there is in the world.im loved by millions, heaps of girls are dying to talk to me so be glad that I’m here talking to you. so missy, it isn’t you who’s wasting their breath, I feel like I’m wasting my precious life every time I see you”

“well Mr I’m-so-famous-and-fabulous, if those girls are dying to speak to you then why don’t you go and talk to them instead of me, you know, to keep your girls happy” I spatted

“I came just to make sure you still kept your promise not for an argument but if that’s what you want then go for it, make it short though, I’m heading somewhere special today” Mark pretended there was a mirror behind me and he fixed his hair and clothes then smirked happily.

“Your reaction was pretty hilarious you know? But trust me honey, I was being just being 100% honest and thoughtful. Honesty is a virtue right?”

“Oh you’re talking about the cafeteria scene right? Yeah that was pretty funny, but you know what else is funny? Seeing Mr Oh-so-popular walking around and going to his ‘important meeting’ with a wet stained pants

Mark furrowed his brows confused but before he could I speak I already splashed my water all over his pants. Now I know why my body was telling me to fill my bottle up, it was for this; my sweet sweet revenge

Smiling at my creation I pushed him out of the way and opened the changing room’s door, “revenge baby, is the biggest virtue of all time. The evil always loses while the good always wins, remember that” I gave him a wink before walking out but not forgetting to say, “Have a good trip home”

‘Well Mark, looks like you aren’t the only one who can humiliate the other. You want a match, I’ll give you one. Looks like its 1 all to both of us’

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

 

Mark’s POV:

Since it was afterschool there weren’t much people around but I was still embarrassed being seen like this. I was already out of the girls change room and like a ninja I slipped inside the boys’ one.

I already called Yugyeom to bring me a change of pants as he was the only one that was ‘available’ at the moment, I know the rest of the members are just being lazy asses

Yugyeom opened the door and I waved at him, he had a plastic bag with him. “Hyung, here” he tipped the bag upside down on the bench and a pair of pants was shown.

“You idiot! Why did you bring this pants with you?” I angrily grabbed the pants and shook it as I spoke. “What’s wrong with it? You wanted a pair of pants, I gave you one” Yugyeom scratched his head, he seemed to be confused.

“I was aiming for a pair of jeans not a freakin unicorn and rainbow printed pyjama pants” I hissed,

Yugyeom shrugged his shoulders.

“Hyung, you didn’t say anything about wanting jeans, besides I was just looking out for you. All my jeans won’t be able to fit you anyway, I’m taller than you hyung, and that’s the only pants that I think would be able to fit you. Look on the bright side, it’s cute and the colour matches your hair” Yugyeom innocently smiled.

 “My hair is red Gyeom, this” I shoved the pants on his face, “this is pink, okay?” Yugyeom muttered a sorry and pushed the pants of his face. “Hyung don’t blame me okay. It’s not my fault you had to pee your pants. It’s a school hyung, there are toilets everywhere”

 “P-P-Pee my pants?! How old do you think I am? 5?!” I burst; Yugyeom looked a bit shock as I raised my voice. Seeing him like this made me feel guilty.

Sorry, I just… something happened which caused this” I waved my hands around that area for millisecond. “And I’m sorry for taking it all out on you. I can’t be seen wearing this in public though, I don’t want to look like a fool Yugyeom” I sighed.

 Yugyeom shook his head, “I totally understand you hyung and its okay everyone has those days. And by the way you won’t look foolish, trust me hyung you look great in anything”

I smiled at the innocent maknae before pulling him into a man-hug, “come here you”

we both laughed and I looked down at the pants, “I guess this is my only choice…” I muttered before taking a deep breath.

 

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

 

All you could see is me in the unicorn and rainbow pink pyjama pants as I rode my motorised skateboard home. People would watch me in confusion as I rode by. On the plus side though, the girls still swooned at me. I heard comments saying that I looked adorable in the pants and it made me look soft and more loveable. I guess my charms are still strong as ever. Thanks Yugyeom all thanks to you more girls started to fall in love with me

The guards eyed me suspiciously as I hopped off my skateboard; I ignored their expressions and handed my skateboard to one of the guy that worked here. I watched to make sure he put it back to the vehicle garage that was at the back.

“Is mum here?” I asked the moment I stepped foot in the house. The first maid I saw just happened to be Yoojin who was cleaning the mansion’s floor. She looked at me from top to bottom before fighting back a laugh, “and you said that I had a style that’s worse than a 55 years old ajumma” she rolled her eyes and continued to work.

“You know, thanks to you and that innocent Yugyeom, I gained more fangirls” I said proudly.

She crouched down to wipe off the dirt that was stuck on the tiles, “don’t talk crap. Who would fall in love with a boy that’s wearing embarrassing pyjamas in broad daylight?” Yoojin scoffed. “Well fortunately they said it made me look soft and loveable”

She looked up, I know she was searching for an evidence of me lying. I help my head high. ‘C’mon Yoojin, just accept that your defeated’

“Don’t put your nose to high I can see how long your nose hairs are, oh and by the way, you have a bogey. If I was you I’d take that bogey out and trim that nose hair, it isn’t an attractive look” Yoojin grabbed her equipment and headed to another room.

The maids and the other workers of the mansion heard our conversation, most were pretending not to listen and still did their work. I heard some snorted and I can see them trying to bite back a smile.

My cheeks heated up, ‘I swear Yoojin, you’ll become the death of me’


Author's Note:

Yoojin got her revenge ;D Comment your thoughts!!

Btw, sorry for making Mark a big stuck-up //peace sign

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, its my second update for the day ^^

 

THEN..

 

 

Credit to: http://rebloggy.com/post/gif-lol-jackson-mark-mark-tuan-and-this-is-funny-got7-jackson-wang-markson-jark/85312647524