♥~Chapter Fifteen~♥

His Personal Maid

Bambam’s POV:

It’s been nearly two years ever since I felt this way… ever since I found that I am gay, for my best friend, Mark Tuan. Crazy right? Mark just managed to steal my heart just like that and the next thing I knew, I would be looking for him every time, talking about him unknowingly to my little sister and sometimes fan girl about him. it took me a long time to finally accept it. It all started when I was a newbie at the middle school that Mark was attending.

“Everyone, please welcome our dear Bambam. He will be in this class with all of you so take care of him” My teacher gave me a reassuring smile and I brightly introduced myself. I had to sit next to a guy who seemed very serious.

“Annyeong, I’m Jaebum” he smiled at me. The whole session Jaebum was very nice to me and he let me sit with his friends for lunch. They were very nice as well and there were two guys that was extremely nice to me- Mark and Jackson.

From that day on I was extremely close to them, we would always hang out in and out school and we even formed a group of us 6 (note, Youngjae isn’t at their middle-school) . We would perform in competitions that were held at school and obviously we would win first place.

It was after the Christmas holidays and a new girl came to my class- Sara Li. Mark seemed really nice to her, and he wasn’t the type of guy that would befriend a girl. Sara hanged out with us for the time being and Nayeon was the one who approached her and they became friends, starting from that day Nayeon and her other 5 friends became close with us.

 Mark was someone who you could talk to anything about, of course I knew because he basically became my brother, yes we were that close to each other. I knew there was something going on with Mark and Sara but I couldn’t really point it out, it wasn’t until they finally revealed their secret.

Sara and Mark’s parents were best friends from college and up till now they still are. Sara and Mark knew each other when Mark was still at LA and even though they were still young they started to grow their feelings for each other until Mark finally asked her out. When they told us they were going out, it was nearly their three years anniversary and after that day everyone knew that they were going out because of the way the acted.

They would hug in public, hold hands and do all the cute lovey-dovey couple things for each other. Seeing those actions made me mad, I don’t know why but I felt so… mad? I didn’t understand my feelings then but I had a little thought after an incident occurred.

To boost up our performance for the hip-hop championship that was in about 2-3 month time, Mark taught us how to do simple tricks that he learnt from Martial Arts Tricking, which is a sport that is crossed between martial arts (such as Wushu, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, etc.) and acrobatics. Martial arts tricking was filled with many flips, turns, kicks and twist movements, so you needed a lot of speed and strength to master it.

I remember that I was lacking on our practises because I kept on thinking about other things and I noticed how much I was bringing the group down so I decided to practice alone.

When I was practising alone I tried to focus and do what Mark was teaching us, I didn’t really listen to what he said so I didn’t know how to do it, and without him here saying the moves step-by-step it was really tough.

 I did a leap in the air and tried to copy Mark’s movement that was playing in my mind at that moment I thought I could master this move, that I could land it but I loss focus as image of Sara and Mark’s moments together played in my mind like a slideshow.

I thought that was the end for me, I knew that I was going to fall onto the ground and break every bone in my body, but before that happened, Mark was there and rescued me in his arms.

 I looked at him and he had a worried expression on his face, I noticed our position from the mirror and blushed. The fact that he was so close to me made my heart thump like an exploding bomb.

“What the hell? Why are you practising alone? Do you know how dangerous that is? Especially since you’re an amateur at martial arts tricking you still tried to do it alone? Do you really wanna die early? Aish” Mark dropped me to the ground and rolled his eyes.

“I just wanted to ace that move, but it’s really hard” I answered. “Yeah, it is really hard, especially if you don’t pay attention when I teach you” Mark clucked his tongue.

 “Sorry…”

 “Look… I could teach you an easier move if you want, I’m sure you’ll master it in a few days” Mark offered. I stood up from the ground, “it won’t flow with the others though… just help me ace that move that you’ve been teaching us”

And he did, every day he and I would come to our practice room alone and he would teach me. the amount of skinship involved in the practice sessions were so much. Is it so wrong that I loved being in his arms? That I loved the fact that it’s always just us two? Every single day I would see him and he was always sweaty after our practices. I know it’s wrong to think that a guy thinks another guy is hot… but that happened to me, Mark just makes me go crazy.

After nearly a month of practising I mastered the move that he taught me. I was happy that I did but I was mostly sad, since after this I know that I won’t be able to have one-on-one time with him.

“What the heck are you thinking Bambam? That’s a guy, Mark is a guy and plus, he has Sara. This si wrong… you can’t have feelings for a guy” I told myself. But it was already too late. I know that I was slowly having different feelings towards him, and it was forbidden feeling, as we are the same gender.

I finally admitted it that my uality was different from what everyone expected, I finally accepted that I was gay after Sara left Mark. He was broken-hearted when they broke up, up till now he never told me the reason, he didn’t tell anyone at all. I knew that he was suffering and I was there to accompany him.

 He was laughing like crazy as he told me their memories together, but every laugh he lets out I could feel the pain that he was going through, the amount of hurt he got when they broke up and the amount of love he had for her. I embraced him in my arms and my heart broke to pieces as I heard those words coming out of his mouth, never expecting I would get hurt from it.

“I love her so so much Bambam…” Mark muttered. That was when I found out I was gay.

 

“You’re not joking right?” Yoojin asked, I shook my head, “mian. I’ve been trying my best to tell you but I couldn’t find the best time to do it… plus, I was scared what you’ll think of me once you know” I rubbed my neck nervously.

 “You really think that I would judge you despite your uality? You know me Bambam” Yoojin sighed. “Ani, it’s not like that…” Yoojin arched her brow. “Okay okay, it is like that but still…” I admitted.

“For how long?”

 “Uh… nearly two years”

“Oh… who else knows?” Yoojin questioned. “You’re the only one” I smiled at her and she smiled back but there was something in her expression that was different.

“Are you okay?” I asked. “Hmm? Oh yeah, I am. Waeyo?” she replied.  “Your expression isn’t good”

Yoojin shook her head, “so uh, what do you want help with?” I let out a loud groan and collapsed on the infirmary’s bed.

“Everything” I answered. “You must really like him huh?” Yoojin collapsed beside me. “Yeah… I do”

“Then… I’ll do my best~” I instantly looked at her, “jinjja?” Yoojin smiled at me, “neh”

 “You’re the best!” I immediately put her in a tight cuddle. “Can you try finding out his ideal type for me? Jebal”

“Neh, I’ll try” Yoojin smiled at me, but why does it feel like she’s faking it?

Yoojin’s POV:

We spent the whole lunch time in the infirmary and the moment we separated I saw people looking t my bruises and the amount of bandage. “Aish, I would rather have my cuts revealed than have lots of bandages on my body.

 “Omo, what happened to you?” Jeongyeon asked as I walked in the art room. “Oh its nothing, hehe” I sat down next to her.

 “Yoojin-ah!!” JR suddenly came into the classroom and I waved my hand in the air and he spotted, “Yoojin… it is true” he suddenly ran up to me, “who did it huh? I’ll punch the person in the face. Aish jinjja, they even attacked your pretty face” JR pouted as he caressed over the bandage that was on my cheek.

 “Ah… how did you know I’m like this?”

“It was all over the school…” JR answered.

“JR? What are you doing here?”

 I looked up and saw Mark, “more like what are you doing here” I corrected. “I’m moved to this class. Why? Got a problem?” Mark rolled his eyes and sat beside me. “Why are you sitting here?!” I slapped his arms. “The teacher told me to. Did you think I wanted to sit here? Pfft, dream on and what’s with that stupid bandage on your face?”

I chose to ignore him and turned to JR. “Junior... you should go to your class… I don’t want you being late because of me” I gave him a smile. I heard Mark making fake gagging sounds, “yah, why are you using aegyo. Hyung doesn’t like those type of girls”

“Oh, no. I do, I like girls with aegyo” JR said proudly.

“Oh really? Then what’s yours Mark?” I asked.

Oh crap, I just noticed how straightforward and awkward that sounded. Jeongyeon laughed and JR high-fived her, laughing along. “That was sudden” Mark chuckled. “Ani… I just wanted to know” I scratched my head.

“Well... I like girls that ar-”

“Good afternoon class” Mr Yoon came in. “oh crap” JR waved at us and without the teacher noticing he slipped out of the class. ‘Damn Mr Yoon, I could’ve known by now’

                                                                                                                                               

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

 

I was walking to the mansion and I took out my phone and looked at the photo album. Bambam and I took lots of selcas today and I smiled as I went through them.

“I’ll do my best even if I can’t be with you; even I have to watch you liking someone else… I’ll keep my promise just like how you always kept yours”

I talked to the photo that Bambam was holding the phone and took a selca with just him. I remember him talking about how he felt when Mark was with a girl, how much it hurts him that he had to see them be happy with each other every single day.

“I know how you feel Bambam… I know how it feels to be jealous” I felt the tears forming and I started to wave my face since it was burning hot. “Why are you coming out, yah, get back in you idiot!” I started to yell at my tears that were flowing down. People that was around me looked at me like I was a maniac.

 “Aish… what are you gonna do now Yoojin. You lost even though you haven’t even tried yet” I started to mutter, “make him happy Yoojin… just let go”

 I looked up in the sky, it was so hard to try to keep a straight face in the infirmary room, but since I was far away from him, I can just let my the tears fall right?

“Should I let go now? Should I give up? I already went this far… can I do it?” I asked the cloud hoping they would answer, but the sky was dark and the next thing I knew the cloud started to release droplets of rain. “Aish what is this...?” I cursed.

 “Yoojin, why are you just standing there? It’s raining” Mark walked beside me. I turned around and I noticed I was crying so I tried to look away. “A-Are you crying?” Mark turned me around to face him. “Ani… it’s just the rain” I replied. Mark looked at me and finally nodded.

 “Whatever, if you want to just stand here then go ahead and get sick” and with that Mark started to walk away.

 “M-MARK!” I shouted, he looked at me, “what?”

“How do you get rid of your feelings for someone?” I asked. What the hell am I saying? Why am I asking for his help? Would he even help me?


Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating yesterday~ Forgive me //pouts

It was so hard writing a guy's POV about liking another guy... Kyaa, it was so awkward >.<

OTL, im so sorry for Bambam fans... i cant believe i made him gay.. ottoke?!

 

Lol, he's one y dumpling alright ;D