♥~Chapter Twenty-Eight~♥

His Personal Maid

Yoojin was in front of the door when she heard what Sara said. She knows she should just pretend not to hear and get out of the room and continue her work, but she stayed, somehow she wanted to hear Mark to refuse her, she wanted Sara to say she was joking… somehow she wanted to think of it as a mishearing. She twisted her body slowly and looked at Mark who was staring at Sara, eyes wide open; he looked shocked, more than Yoojin.

 “I’m not kidding Mark” Sara stated out. Mark shook his head not wanting to believe anything she says.

“No. I don’t care what you say but I will never ever be your fiancé, ever”

“I knew you would say that… but then oppa, your parents’ permission is just as important as yours, according to the papers Mark, we are engage with each other”

“What are you saying? My parents agreed to this?!” Mark couldn’t believe it, why would they do this? He stood up in rage and that’s when he noticed Yoojin was still in the room. Somehow he wanted to assure her that he had no idea what Sara was saying, he wanted to make sure Yoojin isn’t having any misunderstanding, he wanted to say to not believe what Sara said, but then again they were nothing to each other.

Sara turned around to look at what Mark was staring at.

 “Maid, your still here?”

Yoojin quickly bowed, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to listen to your conversation”

 “Next time, don’t listen to other people’s private conversation and just continue in cleaning the house, kay?” Yoojin nodded.

“Don’t talk to Yoojin like that. You have no right. She works for me” Mark firmly said.

 “It’s okay Mark” Yoojin reassure him but he didn’t listen.

 “She says it’s okay, though. Besides, since I’m going to start living in this home she has to listen to me too, I’m also going to be one of her boss”

Mark let out a bitter laugh, “don’t kid yourself. No way in hell that you’re going to stay here and like I said, I will never ever agree to be your fiancé” Mark pulled Sara up and was about to drag her out when two figures entered the room.

“Don’t be like that to your fiancé Mark”

“abeoji…” Mark’s grip slowly released and Sara rushed to her future in-laws. “Yoojin darling would you mind?” Mr Tuan asked Yoojin who shook her head, “not at all Mr Tuan. I’ll get going then” Yoojin bowed before exiting the room.

She leaned against the door after closing it behind her.

‘What is this? Why does it hurt to see them two together? Why does it hurt to think about them two being together in the future?’

 

“She isn’t lying Mark. It’s the truth. Deal with it, you’re going to marry her and that’s it” Mr Tuan told his son, “no. Why do I have to marry her? I don’t marry girls who I don’t love” Mark eyed Sara who pouted.

 “Why are you doing this to me appa? You know how hurt I was when she left me; you know how much I wanted to die the next few weeks after she left. I was like a zombie, I wouldn’t eat, and I wouldn’t even get out of bed. Don’t you remember how much you had to do just to help me get in tract? Isn’t that enough for me to say that I was in so much pain that I thought I was going crazy” Mark burst.

 Sara held in her breath, she was clueless, not once has she thought Mark would be like that.

“I know that Mark, I know. That’s why I thought it would be good for the two of you to start afresh, to start all over again. Give Sara some time Mark, who knows, there might be a reason for her departure” Mr Tuan rubbed his temples, “please Mark. Give her some time”

“Tell me father… what is the actual reason for this marriage? I know that isn’t it” 

Mr Tuan looked at his wife who nodded, urging him to tell the truth. “The company is close to being bankrupt; we need the Li Cooperation to help us get back in tract. If there is a connection between the two companies such as marriage, then it can distract reporters to know that the powerful Tuan Company is bankrupt”

“So in other words you’re using me?” Mark scoffed dryly.

“Mark…”

“No. I have enough” with that Mark left the room.

 

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

 

Mrs Tuan and Yoojin made their way to the hospital to see Ms Baek, who is about to get into treatment. “Hello madam” Ms Baek politely greeted.

“You don’t have to be that formal” Mrs Tuan sent Ms Baek a warm smile. “How have you been?”

“I’m fine now; the doctor said I need to take this treatment to be 100% healthy. Thank you so much for helping us, I’ll make sure to return the favour once I am fully cured” Ms Baek replied.

 “No need to go that far. Your daughter has been amazing, you’re lucky to have her” Yoojin let out a small laugh and Ms Baek held her hand, “I am lucky”

 

The two ladies ended up chatting together for a long time; Yoojin let them be and went to buy some drinks.

“Now when I think about it, an arrange marriage will do us good… but then I don’t know about Mark. To be honest he doesn’t seem to be happy about it, but I want the two of them to get along with each other. I feel really guilty to force him to do this” Mrs Tuan sighed, Yoojin slowly entered the room, ‘so it’s an arrange marriage between the two inheritors of the companies?’

“Has Mark been good to you?” Mrs Tuan asked Yoojin as she sat down beside Mrs Tuan and gave her a drink. “He’s been better I guess. He still can be annoying but boys will be boys” Yoojin shrugged, “but Mrs Tuan… I don’t mean to interfere but the marriage… if Mark doesn’t want to do it, is forcing him really an option?”

“I don’t want to force him because I also don’t want him to marry someone he doesn’t love, but I do what the company to keep on going. Hopefully he might agree to it, if not then I don’t know” Mrs Tuan answered, Yoojin nodded her head understandingly.

 “But Yoojin, I’m asking this in curiosity, you don’t mind the marriage right?” Yoojin who was sipping her drink, coughed loudly at the sudden question. “Of course not Mrs Tuan” she replied… but deep down inside she knows she was lying, it does bother her, she just doesn’t know why.

“That’s good to hear, I don’t want you to get awkward with Mark…” Mrs Tuan smiled as she softly traced around the top of her drink, “I can sense that your relationship together has grown for the better, he doesn’t seem very dead now, and he’s back to his old self. Before he was really quiet and cold, I know he always has troubles and worries but whenever I try to help he wouldn’t let me. I thought that by bringing Sara back into his life he would be happy, I never knew he ‘hates’ her.”

“I wanna talk to him, bring him up to me more but it’s tough. I have a favour… could you stay by my son’s side? I know that I can trust you, he does as well”

Yoojin slowly nodded her head earning a grin from Mrs Tuan.

 

Mark found himself inside the room where Sara was supposed to be staying in; there she was laying on the bed, covers on her chin and breathing steadily. He sat on the bed, careful not to wake her since he knows she was tired and jetlagged.

 He stared at her lovely features, her long eyelashes, her cute and tall nose and those pink soft lips. He brushed off the strand of hair that was on her face, his breath stopped when he touch her soft skin, before those were his, all his, but now it was all in the past.

 “Mark?” he found himself staring down her open eyes, he gulped and quickly sat up.

“Sorry. I just came to check up on you. I thought you would be gone by now”

 she frowned and sat up, “you really hate me huh? I’ll tell you what, I’ll call my parents and I’ll stay at my house, but it doesn’t mean the wedding is off. Would that be better?”

“I guess” Mark shrugged.

“Why do you hate the idea of marrying me?”

“Don’t ask as if you don’t know. You leave me, yet you come back begging me to agree to this marriage. You used me Sara… don’t you think I have the right to hate you?”

Sara looked at him; she grabbed his hands and entwined their fingers together. “I know I was the one to leave you, I regret it Mark. I regret ending our relationship as well, I regret ever hurting you. It is my entire fault and your right, you have every right to hate me, but please I’m begging you, give me a chance. I’ll make it up to you, we can be acquaintance. We can pretend we never met each other… we pretend that those things never happened, lets restart, okay?”

“Some things are hard to forget Sara, our memories I will hold onto that… everything else… I don’t know if I can forgive you easily” Mark released his hands from her and left the room.

 

 

Yoojin knocked on Mark’s door; he opened it after a little while. “Hey” she greeted, he opened the door letting her in before slamming his body down to his bean bag.

“If your gonna pester me to eat just like mum then get out”

 “I’m not. I just… it was your birthday tomorrow and I didn’t give you anything…so I made you something instead” Yoojin gave him what she made and he looked at it.

“What the hell are these?” he examined it more closely, “coupons?”

 Yoojin nodded. “I know you have many troubles and lots of things bothers you, it’s not healthy to keep them to yourselves so I made them”

Mark let out a small smile as he looked at each one of them. 3 of the coupons were ‘I need your advice’ coupons, 5 of them were ‘listen to me and lend me your shoulder’ coupons with each having different time limits, 2 of them were, ‘hush and stay by my side’ coupon. There was lots of different coupon; all leading with him wanting to let his heart out and each and every one of them was beautifully decorated.

“I know it’s childish but… oh well. Just give me one of these and I’ll surely do exactly what they say” Yoojin grinned.

Mark laughed, though it’s not one of the gifts that he would expect to have, he was grateful of the thoughts she put into it. Yes she was right, he does have a lot of troubles, it is troublesome to keep it to himself, but he thought that if he wanted to talk to someone about it he would thought that it would help. “Thank you, I will surely use them well” he sincerely thanked Yoojin who gave him a thumbs-up.


Author's Note:

Lol, sorry guys for this chapter. I wrote it while i was half sick so... my brain wasn't functioning properly. Haha *coughexcusescough*

Anyways enjoy... and i read your comments lol, you guys dont seem to like Sara, sorry about that. But i gotta do something to spice this story up, it's getting to soft. BTW, i am so glad that you guys are liking this, you have no idea how much you guys mean to me. LOVE YOU ALL!!

Massive thank you for the ones that wished me to get well... made my day. honestly. Love you guys ♥

 

Omg guys, guess what i saw while i was looking through this blog! (BTW, favourite blog ever! It rocks and the owner is just amazing! Oh, this is also where i usually find the gifs i upload and yeah, all credit to the owner!!)

 

KYAAA! It's so damn cute and it's just perfect. OMFG, i cant stop smiling, litterally fangirling so much right now.

Damn Markson/JinMark feels. FUDGE!

Whoever made them i love you and you are the best!

Cred to owner ♥