♥~Chapter Four~♥

His Personal Maid

The bright sunlight shone upon my face and I groaned as I slowly woke up. Hyemi was standing by my bed, “get up, you need to get ready” I nodded, “neh, good morning to you to” I muttered the last sentence lowly. Hyemi pressed a button on the wall that I didn’t even notice it was there and then a door was revealed. “Your own en-suite” she told me and walked out the room. “Wah~ am I really the maid here or the guest?” I excitedly opened the door and went inside the bathroom.

After taking a shower and dressing up I quickly went down the stairs. I headed to the workers kitchen. Yeah that’s right, the workers of the house have their own kitchen and dining table to eat. On the way I passed the Tuan’s table.

 “Annyeonghaseyo” I bowed at Mrs Tuan and saw a man sitting beside Mrs Tuan. “Oh Yoojin. How was your sleep?” Mrs Tuan smiled at me. “It was great Mrs Tuan” I replied. “Oh, honey, I forgot to tell you. This is our new maid, Baek Yoojin. Yoojin, my husband, Mr Tuan” the man looked at me and smiled softly. “Annyeonghaseyo” I bowed at him. “Come sit down darl. Have breakfast with us, oh wait, Chorong!” Mrs Tuan called Chorong unnie, another maid of the house.

“Yes Madam?”

 “Where’s my son?” Mrs Tuan asked. “Oh, Young Master left a few minutes ago. He went to school with his friends” Chorong informed. Mrs Tuan sighed, “Okay, thanks Chorong” Chorong bowed and as she passed me she gave a small smile. “Oh Mrs Tuan speaking of school, I should get going. I’ll go back here straight away” I bowed at them before heading out the door.

 “Wait Yoojin!” Mrs Tuan called after me, I immediately stopped, “neh Mrs Tuan?” “Your work time starts at 4:30, so you don’t have to go here straight away” I smiled at Mrs Tuan, “thank you. You’re the best Mrs Tuan!” I waved at them before running outside.

“Miss Yoojin” Driver Nam was standing by the car. “Oh annyeonghaseyo” I greeted. “Come on, I’ll take you to school” he opened the door for the passenger seat and I smiled at him before hopping in the car.

“Are you excited for your new day of school?” Driver Nam questioned as he drove to school. “Um, not really, I’m really nervous to be honest” I rubbed the nape of my neck. “Don’t worry, you’ll do just fine” I smiled at Driver Nam and looked out the window.

 

“Are we here?” I asked as Driver Nam instantly stopped the car. “Yep, have fun Yoojin” I thanked him and stepped out the car. I watched as the car drove of before walking inside the gate that was still open so I’m not late, that’s good.

The moment I walked inside the school every pair of eyes landed on me.

 “New kid?”

 “Think so, she looks like an outcast but look at her she has rich things”

 “Designer shoes and bag, rich indeed” two girls were gossiping as I walked past.

I looked down at my shoes, I didn’t know it was designer since it was just given to me by Mrs Tuan last night, she must’ve used a fortune to buy this, oh and the bag. Now I feel bad. As I walked with my head down I didn’t noticed I bumped into someone.

 “Hey, watch were you’re going” a male voice said in fluent English. I looked up and a guy who looked foreign was in front of me, he was wearing a snapback that was the other way and wasn’t wearing his uniform properly, he also was wearing an odd earing. He had a rebel aura, definitely one of the kingka of this school.

 “I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking” I bowed at him and he just waved me off and walked around me and continued his business as it was. I don’t want my first impression of this school to be bad; I don’t want another horrid school life.

I remember when I still used to go to school everyone bullied me because I was rich (well richer than most of the others) and when my family got bankrupt everyone made fun of me and made bad comments of my family. I hated it and I don’t want it to happen once again so I don’t want to be in anyone’s bad book, well I’ll try not to be.

Searching for the office I strolled around the corridors when a red-haired guy was riding a skateboard through the halls in incredible speed. “Move it!” he shouted at me, I squeaked and instantly pressed myself to the lockers as he rode past me while rolling his eyes.

 Two guys laughed, “You’re an idiot Mark!” one of the guy with metalic grey-ish hair shouted at the guy on the skateboard. He turned and noticed me, “you alright?” I nodded, the other guy glanced my way, and he had a black hair and was cut in an odd way making his head a heart shape. “New right? Office is around the corner” and with that the two guys walked away. “Well at least they were nice…” I mumbled as I continued to walk.

The bell already went and I still haven’t found my room yet. I already collected my time-table all thanks to guy with heart-shaped face. I ran around and saw a sign that said E2B (E means English, 2 means second-class ((year group)) and B is Yoonji’s section).

I slid the door open which caught everyone’s attention. “Ah, excuse me are you Ms Hwang?” I asked. She gave me a brow before nodding, “and you are a new student I presume?” “Neh” I nodded. She beckoned me to stand by her side and I did, “introduce yourself kid”

I turned to the class that was watching me closely; I took a deep breath before bowing, “annyeonghaseyo Baek Yoojin-imnida. Please take of me” I straightened up only to them rolling their eyes or looking away.

“Lame” I heard a girl say.

“Keep calm Yoojin, don’t let them get to you” I told myself. “Yoojin, please take a seat on the one behind Nayeon. Nayeon raise your hands please” a girl put her hand up and waved it around for a bit. “Go on” Ms Hwang gave me a small smile and I walked to the seat that I was supposed to be in and sat down.

 The girl that was sitting in front of me turned around and smiled, “hey Yoojin. Im Nayeon-imnida, please to meet you” she offered her hand which I took and shook, “hello Nayeon, please to also meet you. I hope we can be good friends” she gave me a smile before turning around and faced the board.

 

The first half an hour past by and surprisingly the class was quiet, yeah they weren’t paying attention but they were quiet. The door slammed open and I was too busy writing down notes that I didn’t noticed who came in. I heard a few excited whispers in the background and most of them were coming from girls who were giggling.

“Omo, oppa look so hot today” I heard one of the girls squealed.

 “soooo good looking” one swooned.

“Mark, your late… 30 minutes late to be exact” Ms Hwang sighed. I looked up, interested on what this guy looked like that every girl of this class was fan-girling about. “Sorry ma’am, I was too busy not caring” the guy, Mark, shot Ms Hwang a smirk before walking off.

“So cool” a girl sighed dreamily. More like so arrogant. Wait hang on a minute, Mark or whatever his name was the exact guy who nearly ran me over with his skateboard earlier on. He gave me an eyebrow as he walked by my table and I heard a screech behind me indicting that someone was pulling his/her chair. I turned to see who it was and saw Mark sitting behind me.

 “What are you looking at?” I just rolled my eyes and faced the board, “I thought so” I heard him mutter.

This Mark kid is really irritating, I know I only met him today but grr!! He is already in my ‘I-hate-this-person-to-death’ list. One look at him and you can tell he is the most arrogant and the most annoying person on this planet.

Thankfully the class went by quick and finally finished. I grabbed my stuff and walked out to my next class.

“Wait, Yoojin!” I saw Nayeon running towards me, “neh Nayeon-ssi?” “Ah aniya, drop the honorifics yeah? Just Nayeon, were friends now, we don’t need them” she poked my shoulder and pouted, “arra, sorry” I chuckled. “Um, I was just wondering if you wanted to seat with me and my friends at lunch today?” she asked. “Really? I would be delighted to!” I clapped my hands excitedly. She gave me a smile, “at the cafeteria when you see me, just go to me okay. No hesitations alright? I’ll see you at lunch then” she waved and went to her next class.

Three sessions down and two to go until home time, but first it was lunch. I walked in the cafeteria and looked around. It was packed as hell! Everyone was noisy and was with their own group of friends. I bit my lip and looked around to find Nayeon.

“Yoojin here!” I saw here in the thick crowd, well her arms mostly since they were waving up in the air. I laughed and walked towards her. “Hey” I greeted at her, she smiled at me and stood to the side revealing 2 girls. “Cecilia and Jukyung” Nayeon pointed at them one at a time.

 “Hello, I’m Yoojin” I smiled at them. Cecilia just nodded while Jukyung shook my hands. “Let’s go in line before it gets longer” Cecilia walked off leaving us. “Omo, I don’t think Cecilia likes me…” I muttered. Jukyung heard me, “Haha, don’t worry about her, she’s always like that, cold, but once you really get to know her she’s really friendly. And she was right, come on let’s get in line” she dragged me to line where Nayeon and Cecilia were already waiting.

 

I was alone with Cecilia, it was nearly the start of session 4 and she was showing me where my Maths class was since we had the same and she was  also pointing out the different classes on the way. “That’s the first-class’ English room, and beside that is the instrument room. Also if you turn that way you’ll see the music room, oh and that… that’s an idiot” she pointed at the guy who was standing near us. He pouted and poked his tongue at Cecilia. “Let’s go, he’s really annoying and he’s Ba-”

“Bambam” I finished. “Yeah, how did you know his name?” Cecilia asked. “Yeah what that old witch said” the guy nodded his head at Cecilia who was glaring at him.

“You don’t remember me?” I asked. “Am I supposed to remember you?” Bambam raised a brow.

“It’s me Bam, Yoojin, your childhood bestfriend" ...


Author's Note:

Yoojin's first day at school~ How is it?

The guy that has a heart shaped head was Jr.

 see what i mean when his face looks heart shaped? Or maybe its just me... -.-

Guy with metal grey hair is our one and only JB.

And the first guy is Mr wild 'n' y- Jackson

I will reveal the rest of Got7and 6mix on the next chappie (or the one after that), promise~ ^^

 

☼☼☼☼☼☼

 If your curios of what Cecilia, Jukyung and Nayeon looks like, go to the foreword and you'll see ^O^

 

While I was looking for photo's for Cecilia I saw pictures with her and Bambam and to me they looked pretty close so I thought why not make them close in the story aswell.

       

 

By the way guys, Cecilia and Nayeon and Jukyung are in a girl group called 6Mix, they're under JYP with Got7. They havent debuted yet, and i dont know when they're going to. I am also not sure of the members of this group, most of them are not confirmed, but oh well, even if I got the person wrong im still going to put them in this fic. Also i'm not sure if Jukyung will be in 6mix but i still want to use her.