♥~Chapter Thirty-Three~♥

His Personal Maid

“Ah~” I opened my mouth and Bambam plopped a strawberry inside, “thanks” I smiled at him with my mouth still full.

“Shhhh” He hushed me and continued to apply the face mask. He decided that I needed time to relax, to calm down and to forget all of my worries. I let him continue what he wanted to do, and must I say I was he really is helping. “I’m going to leave this on for 20 minutes okay? Behave, or else the magic won’t work” he held my head up while he gets of the couch, replacing his thighs with one of the cushions.

For a couple of minutes I heard him go up and down the stairs, going through some cabinet and looking through some stuff. “Bambam… what are you doing?” I yelled out. “Nothing” he responded. Suddenly I felt him stick something in my ear, I flinched but he reassured me. “Its earphone Jinnie, listen to some music while I give you massages okay?”

I let the peace take over me, with the gentle music that’s playing I wouldn’t be surprise if I just fell asleep right there and then, but obviously Bambam just have to ruin it for me, he ruins everything. His so called massaging was more like breaking your bones. It was torture. His knuckles buried deep into my feet and it hurt like crazy. I kept on wincing and complaining but he just called me a baby.

 ‘Tsk, jerk’

“It hurts!” I opened my eyes and saw him concentrating on ‘massaging’, with his brows furrowed and lips into a firm line, he continued. “Bambam!” I shouted, only to receive no response.

 He suddenly pressed into my feet and I cried out, “Yah! I said it hurts!” I started kicking my legs around and he looked up at me with a glare.

“Jinnie! Why do that for?”

“Were you trying to break my bones or something? What did I do to receive that kind of ‘treatment’?”

“what are you talking about? I’m a pro at this” He pouted, earning a loud laugh from me. “Tsk, whatever. I don’t give a damn anymore” he threw off him and stood up. “Time for you to wash it off” he offered me his hand and I gladly took it, giving his phone and earphones back as well.

He watched me as I washed the mask off and gave me my face towel afterwards. “How is it?” I asked him while gently patting away the water. “You look ugly, as per usual” he scowled and walked out the bathroom. Bambam is really too cute, that kid always make me feel happy whenever his around. “Aigoo! I love you too!” I linked our arms together but he refused and sat down on my bed.

 “Are you still mad?” But he didn’t reply and just went through his phones. “Aw, I’m sorry. But it really did hurt” I tried to flatter my eyelashes at him but he looked away from my gazes.

Man, this kid is really trying hard to get. “Fine, if you’re mad then go away. Go back home. I need to continue to work anyway” I stood up and scoffed.

“Fine. I will” Bambam started too walked out of my room.

His actions are honestly what I didn’t expect, I expected him to laugh and we will forget about it but he actually took my words seriously. He really isn’t that mad is he? I suddenly felt bad, he did try to make me relax and it did work. I have to at least thank him for the massage even though it did hurt and he at it, but he tried his best with everything.

I went after him and saw him grabbing his stuff, packing them up. I rolled my eyes and walked towards his back. “I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. I know you tried your best” I apologised but he seemed to not hear it, well he acted as if he didn’t. I quickly gave him a back hug, arms over his arms, stopping him from getting ready to go out.

“I’m trying to pack up Yoojin” He told me sternly and tried to pry my hands off but I didn’t let him. He barely called me Yoojin, so I’m really wondering if his sulking act was real or not.

“Stop it, stop this. Now I really feel guilty” I knocked his back with my head. “good. You should” He replied without any hesitations, making me hug him tighter. I didn’t let go and he didn’t say anything afterwards but then his sudden laugh scared me.

“I’m just playing with you kiddo” he started to sway his body around happily. I let go of him in disgust and he turned around. I tried my best to glare at him but his cute face was making it hard to.

“I hate you” I threw him a raspberry which he copied, “I know Jin, I know” He ruffled my hair and after that we decided to clean up the place, ready for the Tuan’s to come home.

 Bambam ordered me to just sit down while he does all the work, but I couldn’t stand him looking around the place looking for the appliances. “God, why is the house so big!” I heard him shout as he looked for a broom. I decided that ii should just step in instead of seeing poor Bambam running around like a headless chook.

 

We ate the snacks that he brought with him, which ‘surprisingly’ were my favourites. “You’re the best you know that?” I poked his cheeks and he nodded happily. “Do you wanna watch a movie or a drama?” He asked as he connected his laptop to the TV.

“Drama! Playful Kiss!”

 “We already watched that like 500 times”

 “You got a problem?” I arched a brow at him challengingly and he responded with a piece sign, “of course not princess” 

The two of us watched in the position we were always comfortable with. My body weight on him while his is on the arm of the sofa and his arms acting as my pillow while I feed him. It was exactly like the old times. I remember when we always go into each other’s houses and watch cartoons together, eating the same food, I remember how the two of us were so inseparable. We could stay like this forever

. I felt guilty once again, why must I like the same person as him? I was at fault for having such ridiculous feelings. I let out a sigh and Bambam heard, he in an instant squeezed my shoulders. He knows something was wrong, of course he does.

“Jinnie, I’m here to make you feel relax. Don’t think of anything else and just have fun” He whispered to me. “okay” I responded, turning my head to smile at him, even though I know that he wasn’t impress to see a fake smile on my face, I have to reassure him that I was trying.

“I’ll do my best to make that smile on your face real” He rubbed my arm softly and I nodded and continued to watch. See, he knows it was fake, of course he does. He’s Bambam after all. This was the exact reason why I feel guiltier. We know each other in and out, been through thick and thin. We trusted each other, loved each other, smile together, cried together, how could I ruin such friendship like this. How could I?

 

“I said stop it” Bambam scolded more firmly this time.

 I was shocked myself, how did he know? How? He seriously is amazing, but then of course he would know, he is Bambam. “If you’re going to continue like this, I’ll feel really down” without even looking at him, I could tell he was pouting.

 I sighed and sat up, “sorry Bam, just let me get into a comfortable position, I might need some sleep”

He nodded and beckoned me to lay down, taking off his jacket and putting it over me as a blanket. Of course, he never fails to surprise me. “Talk if you need too. I’ll listen” He ran his fingers through my hair gently, as per usual.

 I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I couldn’t, it felt so clogged up hiding something for Bambam, I just wanted to say something, anything.

 “Bam…” I called out. He quickly reached for the remote and turned down the volume, letting me talk freely.

“…… h-how did you get Mrs Tuan to agree with this?” I suddenly asked, the expression on his face told everything, he wasn’t expecting for me to ask such a thing.

 “I just asked if I can come over, and she said yes and she also told me that you looked stressed out this days and it will be good if you loosened up, for everyone” he replied.

 “Ah… is that so?”

 “Yeah” He looked down at me and grinned playfully. “Then… how long were you and M-Mark been friends?” I asked, internally slapping my face for stuttering while saying Mark’s name.

“We’ve been friends for quite a long time, like the same year that I came here. Our friendship is close, but like we don’t know everything about each other but he always tells me that I’m the most comfortable person to be with and we always have each other’s back”

 “Are you closer with him than me?” I asked jokingly, receiving a scoff from him.

“No way in hell is there ever going to be a friendship closer than us. Comparing our friendship to mark and I’s, it tops anything. I know you more than anyone, that includes you” he tapped my nose before continuing, “I know what you’re thinking, most of the time I know what you’re going to say, what you’re going to do… need I say more?”

 I gave him a soft smile, “if I were thinking of anything that I haven’t told you, do you think that you would know it just by looking at me”

 “Of course, I know everything” Bambam gave me a look that was quiet hard to understand, but in a blink of an eye he was giving me a smile that didn’t quite reach his eyes.

 I sighed and decided that I was seeing things. “Want to watch the drama another time? So you could sleep?” he suggested but I refused, “it’s okay. It’s way too early to sleep anyways and It’s been a while since I watched something with you alone”

We stayed in our position, watching comfortably and munching on the snacks we had. Laughed together at the times that deserved a laugh, I would coo and scream like the girl I am whenever they’re were though cheesy parts and he obviously made fun of me.

I grinned happily without even realising it. Oh how I miss his comfort. But then our privacy was disrupted by the sudden open of the door.

 

Mark’s POV:

I bowed slightly at the staff that greeted us at the front door. “Good evening” the main maid said, I remember her name was something like Namjoo or some sort. She saw me and grinned happily, “it’s been a while sir”

“certainly” I responded kindly.

Looking around the place, I notice there wasn’t much difference, still classy, still look modern with touches of antiques here and there, definitely it’s a Li’s style. I used to come here every day, when me and Sara were friends, then would likely stay over when we were together.

The staffs knew me and I knew them. it was definitely like a second home. But being in this place once again, the feel is different. It felt so cold, it felt like I didn’t belong here, I wasn’t supposed to be here, I don’t feel the warmth of this place like I did before.

 

We were led by a young butler, he looked like a new staff, looked like his mixed cultured as well, they probably hired him when they were in America.

 “This way” he opened the door to the dining room and let us walked inside. Mr Li was busy talking to who it looked like Chef Shin, I remember he use to make the best stews and deserts whenever I asked for it. Mr Li and Chef Shin looked at us and greeted us.

 Mr Li told Chef Shin something and he nodded, before exiting the dining room he looked at me and gave me a wink.

“Good evening Raymond” Mr Li walked over to my dad and they gave each other a small hug. I cringed at the scene; I remember how they look so close to each other, they drunk together, watched matches together, even went fishing to each other, now how could they look so awkward?  

‘Probably dad feels weird since he is asking help from their company’

“Darling, the Tuan’s are here!” Mr Li shouted, voice echoing inside the house. Mrs Li hurried inside and stood beside my mum. “You’re here!” Mrs Li gave mum a hand squeeze before walking beside her husband. “Wait, where’s Sara?” Mrs Li asked her husband and then someone grabbed my arm out of nowhere; I looked down and rolled my eyes slightly. “

Speaking of the devil” I whispered to myself and half to her but she looked like she didn’t hear it, or pretend not too.

“Honey, look your hair is a mess” Mrs Li clucked her tongue and told Sara to come by her side so she could fix it. My mum shook her hair, “it’s alright, isn’t she cute, right Mark?”

 I looked at Sara and inwardly laughed, doesn’t this situation sound too familiar. I remember before, that’s how I started to think of Sara differently than others and it looks like it was a mistake, a big one in that case.

We sat down on the dining table and Sara asked me to sit next to her, I was going to refuse but Father’s gaze wouldn’t let me. So I have no choice but to sit next to her. Chef Shin and some staff came with the food after a while.

“You grew into a man, child” Chef Shin whispered as he sat down my meal in front of me. “Come visit someday, I’ll make you food like last time” He winked at me and I smiled brightly at him.

 

As the elders talked towards themselves, Sara and I were put into an awkward situation. “What’s wrong oppa? You don’t like the food?” Sara asked, as she noticed I haven’t eaten yet.

 I couldn’t help it, I can’t eat when there’s something in my head that is bothering me, and Yoojin was the reason. I don’t know why I felt like my insides were burning when I saw Bambam’s hands cupping Yoojin’s face. I thought I was about to go crazy when I saw them two standing close to each other when they were sending us off.

What was wrong with me? Why is Yoojin suddenly starting to get into my interest? I still can’t believe that she wanted me to marry Sara. Wait… why am I so annoyed just think of Bambam and Yoojin alone together in my house. I remember that my mum told the staff to take the night off since Yoojin needed time to relax with Bambam.

‘Get out of my mind you crazy ugly witch’

I ruffled my hair in frustration and looked down, but when I looked down my eyes instantly landed on the ring that I was wearing around my finger. Why am I doing this? Why did I even say yes to this engagement when I know that I don’t want it to happen, not yet and definitely not with Sara?

“You were it even though were not in school?” Sara asked me softly. I looked at her and she noticed my puzzled look, “I can’t do anything to bring Yoojin down outside the school you pabo. Unless you really do like me, that’s why you’re wearing it right?” Sara grinned.

 “Like you my . Never ever in a thousand years” I hissed quietly earning a smirk at her.

She’s right I wore this ring in the first place because of Yoojin. Damn, Yoojin again. Why does my whole world revolve around her now? She’s nothing to me… just a maid, she’s just a maid.

 “Get a grip Mark” I told myself softly, I closed my eyes tightly and tried to get out of my mind, but why is it so hard?

“what’s wrong Mark?” Mrs Li questioned, I opened my eyes and saw that the whole table was looking at me. “Oppa is a bit impatient. So I guess we should just get to the point of this dinner right appa?” Sara shot me a look before giving her ‘innocent’ smile to her father.

“Oh right” Mr Li nodded, “I know the relationship between the kids isn’t very healthy right now… so why not help the kids become close. I’ll plan dates for them, make them spend the day together, talk and all”

“sounds good” Dad nodded, he looked like a puppy, saying yes to everything Mr Li says, how pathetic. Is he that desperate?

“Since marriage should be someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with. It’s better that the two are happy with each other and have a good relationship, like they did last time” I noticed Mr Li shot Sara a look as he said that and she looked away.

 “Guilt?” I scoffed, she turned to me and rolled her eyes. Mr Li’s words suddenly made me remember my conversation with Sehun earlier.

 

Flashback:

“Sir, is the tux the right size?” Sehun-ssi knocked on my bedroom door. I opened the door and he came inside with another tux.

 “You’re not wearing it?!” he asked surprise with my outfit.

“You know it’s not my style” I laughed and walked to the full body mirror and fixed my shirt. “Well… I brought a tux that’s size larger… I’ll just leave it here” Sehun placed the clothes on my bed. I couldn’t help myself but look for rings in his hands while he do so. “you’re not married yet Sehun-ssi?” he looked up shock, “no sir…”

“Then what are you and Hayoung?”

“We’re dating sir”

“just dating? For how long?” I walked towards the dress shirt and checked the size and decided that the one that I was wearing was good enough.

“For 6 years sir…” Sehun replied, he bowed at me as if he was going to exit the room but I’m not letting him. I held him back, “talk with me for a while Sehun-ssi. You were my butler but I knew nothing about you but you know everything about me. That’s not really fair is it?” he nodded and stayed.

“So… why aren’t you married yet? Don’t have the courage to propose to her? Socks” I pointed at the pair of socks beside him and he gave it to me, “I’ve been working with this household for a while, my pay is good enough but being a worker for someone, I don’t feel like I will be the best husband to her if I give her the stuff she needs. I need money to provide for both her and mine’s needs. I’m not saying that the pay here is low… is just that I don’t even have a house. I want her to have the best and only the best” Sehun replied.

I looked at him and grinned, this guy is amazing. I could tell that he loves her more than anything in this world. “you sir, your already engage at a young age but age doesn’t really matter, just as long as you’re sure that it’s the right one right? That she’s the one you truly love” hearing him say those makes me realise what the hell I’m doing right now.

 “I loved her… I don’t anymore”

 “Then why agree sir?” Sehun tilted his head as he watched me sit down on my bed.

“I don’t know… I don’t want to marry her, yet I don’t want to disappoint my father as well. I don’t know Sehun-ssi… I don’t know what to do”

“Isn’t your feelings also important? Think about it, marriage is supposed to be with someone who makes you happy without even making an effort, she should give you strength whenever you feel at lost, the person you want to have a family with” I bit my lip not knowing what to say.

“I’m sorry; I shouldn’t intrude into your life problems. Sorry, forget whatever I said sir. I’ll get going” Sehun-ssi stood up left the room.

“Great.. Thanks Sehun, now you made me more confuse”

End of flashback

 

I don’t know who exactly I want to live my life with and I know I’m too young, but I know Sara isn’t the one. She isn’t the one that will make me happy, she isn’t the one that can my heart beat faster, and she isn’t the person that will make me go in my knees. I don’t exactly who it could be… but there is someone that I want to be with right now and it’s definitely not here.

“What do you think Mark? Yes or no? I’ll start planning dates right away” Mr Li asked.

 I fidgeted with the ring on my finger and looked at the matching one that Sara was wearing, it didn’t felt right, not at all. I looked at my parents and I felt guilty for doing this since I know the company is very dear to them but this isn’t what I wanted. Sehun was right, my feelings are as important.

“Thanks Sehun-ssi” I whispered.

 I took off my ring which surprised everyone. “I’m sorry to say this but the engagement, I don’t agree with it. I’m sorry dad, I truly am but I can’t do this anymore. I don’t like Sara, not at all. There’s nothing you guys can do, so your plan Mr Li is useless. I don’t feel anything for Sara. I don’t want to get married with her… I’m sorry” I stood up, ignoring my parents’ yells and Sara’s hold

I quickly ran out of the house and dialled a number while at it. “You live near Sara right? Mind giving me a ride to somewhere? I’ll pay you back”


Autho'rs Note:

i dunno why i this chapter took me ages to write... eeekkk!!!

Hope you guys have fun reading it. i love you babies.

By the way... something happened to my photobucket and Got7 gifs were deleted or something like tht so i need to collect gifs. I wont update tomorrow but edit the foreward and so, adding pictures and stuff.  ♥♥♥

   Imagine face timing with them. OMFG!!