♥~Chapter Thirteen~♥

His Personal Maid

Ayoo ^O^, if you want to see a mini sneek-peek of the next chapter then check out Author's Note below~

(It will be bolded)

Also the first part of this chapter it's still Bambam's POV


Yoojin filled me in about everything that has happened to them from the time that I left till now.

“So… Mr Baek, left?” I asked.

 Ms Baek nodded, “oh, I’m so sorry” I bent down and hugged Ms Baek. “You don’t have to say sorry darling, it’s in the past, everything was in the past and past is past. We learnt how to get over it right Yoojin?” Yoojin nodded and smiled a little.

 “Well… okay. But Ms Baek, please eat more so you can quickly get better. Once your better we can hang out” I nudged Ms Baek who laughed, “Arra, you better keep your promise” I grinned and nodded.

I looked to Yoojin and she was asleep in the chair. She looked so peaceful like this and now that I properly look at her I see how much weak her face look. She looks so tired that the bags in her eyes were so deep and she looked stressed even when she’s asleep.

“Poor child. She’s been working her of just to have money to cure me. now I feel horrible that I’m always yelling at her…” Ms Baek mumbled.

“Working? Yoojin works?” I asked.

“You seem surprised darling. Didn’t she tell you already?”

I shook my head, “just like about your health she hasn’t told me anything” “well, I’ll let her speak for herself because that’s what I think that she wants to do. Don’t worry, she’ll open up to you soon” Ms Baek caressed my arms.

“What’s her work though?”

“Um, I don’t want to be the one to tell you but since you’re so keen on knowing then I guess I’ll just let it out” Ms Baek sighed, “she’s a maid. She would work in that house but they were nice to her. They let her stay there, they let her live peacefully and even agreed to pay for the bills and fees that she is struggling with”

 “A maid? Jinjja?” I bit my lip. I was so worried about Yoojin, she barely tells me anything and she has to face and deal with her problems alone. Aren’t I her best friend? Doesn’t she trust me?

It seemed like Ms Baek read my mind, “if you’re wondering why didn’t tell you why don’t you ask her. I’m sure she has a reason behind this”

“Ah, neh”

 Yoojin slowly woke up and gave me a smile, “we’ll visit another time umma. Let’s go Bam?” She stood up and grabbed her handbag.

“Aniya, I don’t want to leave mother-in-law. Can we stay a little longer?” I did a childish pout and batted my eyelashes. “Nice try kid, your aegyo don’t work on me. By the way why do you call her mother-in-law?” Yoojin pulled me up from the bed.

“It’s because it’s true, right mother-in-law?”

Ms Baek nodded, “see wifey, even she agrees” I whispered by Yoojin’s ears and hugged her from behind. “A-Aniya, don’t call me that” she squirmed under my arms. “Hmm why? It’s true though, your my one and only wifey” I felt her tense when I said that, haha this girl is easy to tease.

 “Stop playing around Bambam, is getting creepy” she pushed my arm away. “Arra. I was just joking around jeez; you need to relax a little. But you know, you both are extremely important to me, and I love you both, Ms Baek your like my second mother and you Jinnie, your like my baby-sister” I smiled at Yoojin who looked away.

“I need to go to the toilet. Say your goodbyes and when I come back we go. Okay?” I slowly nodded, confused at her sudden coldness in her voice. I watched as she stormed out of the room.

 

Yoojin’s POV:

I washed my face with the cold water to wake myself up.

‘You’re like my baby-sister’

Aish , why does his words hurt so bad. I knew that I was just a sister to him, but I never knew it would make me like this. Hearing those words come out from his mouth was like poison to my heart. My tummy churned at the painful feeling that was squeezing my insides.

“You knew you were just a sister to him Yoojin, you know that. Get over it, get over him” I told myself. But my mind was split into two. One was agreeing with me, saying that I do need to move on, but the other one was going against me saying that I can’t get over him and that I won’t. And I ended up going to that side. “You’re stupid for falling for him Yoojin, plain stupid” I looked up so see my reflection in the mirror. “So pathetic” I spatted.

 

“Did you say goodbye yet?” I asked Bambam who was sitting on the bench in front of my mum’s hospital room. “Yeah I did, she wants to see you” Bambam told me.

“Oh does she? I’ll be quick”

 Bambam nodded at me and smiled.

 

“You said you weren’t hungry” I smirked at my mum who was gobbling down the food that I was trying to feed her earlier on. “Then. I wasn’t hungry then, I am now though” she corrected.

 “Umma, I’ll visit another time okay? Be good and listen to the nurses and doctors okay?” I gave my mum a kiss on the forehead.

 “Yoojin… I told Bambam you were a maid” my mum confessed.

“You what?!”

 “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it and plus I thought that it was time for him to know…”

“it’s my decision mum to decide to let him know or not and when” I raked my hair. “Why are you so mad about it? He is your best friend, why can’t he know?” mum asked. “

Because he’ll look down on me. He’ll pity me. I don’t want that, especially if he knows that I am his best friend’s maid. Oh my god, I don’t know how to face him now that he knows” I began to walk back and forth.

 “I’m sorry okay? I’m sorry for letting it out without your permission, but I didn’t tell him who you were working for, so that’s good right?” My mum grabbed my hand and gave an apologetic smile.

 I looked down and sighed, “I’m sorry as well, I shouldn’t get so worked up by that”

“No I completely understand you honey. I do, and trust me when I say he understands you. He will accept you for who are; he won’t care what you do or who you work for. Believe me, looking down on you will be the last thing he would do in this world” Mum advised,

“Start to open up to him Yoojin, it will do you good. Dealing with so many things at once will make you stress more. I have to be honest, when you left he said how bad he felt as a friend that he didn’t even noticed you being so stressed. He said he felt guilty and that he wasn’t a good friend that he can’t even help you loosen up”

“Did he really think that?” I asked.

“He did honey, he loves you”

 “As a baby-sister, yes he does love me” I muttered. “Well you seem pretty down about that” Mum raised a brow.

“It doesn’t matter umma, I’ll go no-”

 “You like him Yoojin. I know you do so don’t even bother denying it. I knew from the very start and now that you are older I thought you would know to let go and it seems like that didn’t happen” Mum butted in.

“You knew?” I repeated. “Yes baby girl, I knew” My mum gave me a soft smile.

“I don’t know what to do Ma, I don’t know how to stop myself. I’m stupid right? I know that he would never see me as a woman, as someone other than a friend. I know that but my heart only beats for him, gosh I’m a pabo” I confessed.

“Oh honey, it’s only because you’re not opening your heart and eyes for other boys. You have to learn to stop thinking about him and by doing that you look at other boys. Meet other guys” Mum offered. “I’ll think about it” I smiled at mum and walked out the door.

“Remember what I told you, eat healthy and take care” I said not looking back.

“Yeah yeah, and you remember what I said about opening your heart for another guy you little brat!” She shouted back, I glared at her over my shoulders and she just gave me a peace sign.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

 

It was a Monday morning and I groaned at the thought of school. I fluttered my eyes opened and saw a stick note stuck on my forehead. “What’s this?” I took it off and read it.

“Yah ugly slave. Wake me up at exactly 8 am. Beforehand prepare my bath it has to be the right temperature, not to cold and not too hot. Breakfast has to be made, you can cook whatever you wish but it has to be up the standards. Fail to do all of this and you’re out of this house. Remember you listen to me now, not my parents, I’m the one that can fire you”

‘Right temperature?’

‘up the standards?’

“Mark you little horrible troll!” I screamed in my head.

I already took a bath and was downstairs cooking breakfast, Mark should thank me that I cooked for two, and if not then he can just go to hell for all I care.

 The bath was already made like he wishes and I guess it’s time to wake him up.

“Yah, I’m coming in” I opened the door and peered in.

 Mark was still sleeping; his body was sprawled all over the bed.

 “Wake up, your bath and breakfast is ready” I nudge him. I heard him groan and his eyes opened he looked at me and looked at the digital alarm that was on his bedside table which showed 8:00 am. “Good, it looks like you got my note correct?” Mark smirked.

“What do you think?” I turned around and walked out the room.

 

I was called to Mark’s bathroom for at least 3-5 times to drain the water as he said it wasn’t the ‘right’ temperature.

“Not the right temperature I’m guessing?” I asked as I walked passed him and entered the bathroom. “You guessed right?” Mark answered as he sat on a beanbag and busied himself by playing games on his phone.

“What a waste of water” I mumbled and took out plug and watch the water go down. I opened the hot water first before the cold and let it fill up the tub evenly.

I tested the water and from what I think it’s the perfect temperature, well the other ones were also the right temperature. Aish, Mark is so fussy.

 I felt Mark closed to me and I watched as he dipped his fingers in the water twice and nodded in satisfaction. “Better” he commented.

 “Better your , do you know how much water you was- Oh my holy god, put a shirt on” I instantly blocked my eyes as I saw him beside me, except for a towel wrapped around his torso.

“Waeyo? You haven’t seen someone shirtless before?” Mark asked, I shook my head violently.

“Well since I’m the first it would be okay for me if you want to take  closer look, if you know what I mean” I heard him whisper.

 I can sense that he was really close to me even closer than before as I felt his breath. “Y-Yah, don’t say such things, this isn’t funny” I stammered. “You say that yet your body tells me another thing, interesting. You do know the phrase, action speaks louder than words right?”

I can tell he was trying to tease em and I would’ve slapped him right now but I don’t want to remove my hands from my eyes

“You’re crazy” I quickly stood up and without looking back I ran out of the bathroom closing it behind me.

 “Omo, the water got colder Yoojin, ottoke?” I heard him from the other side. “Do it your own” I shouted.

I let my body dropped to the ground

 ‘Aish, why did he have to do that?’

The image of the scene played in my mind once again, “omona, get out of my mind, out, out, out!” I hit my head lightly.

“Oh, thinking about my body huh? I didn’t know you were a ert” I heard Mark chuckled.

“Yah, who’s ing on who?!! Don’t make things up!” I yelled.

‘Stupid, why do I have to say that out loud?’


Author's Note:

Lol, hope you have fun reading this chapter, I keep on getting writer's block //pouts

AmeriThaiKong- My OT3 in Got7

 

Sneek-peek:

"help me make him fall in love with me"

 

Lol, sorry about that. Haha, crappy preview i know... but i hope it gets you curious. Give me feedback/thoughts in the comments below *w*