New Friends and Jelousy

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

I was completly angry when I saw HM talking to that woman and the way that girl kissed her, agh!.. if that's how she's planning on getting me back, then she alredy lost me forever..*sigh* the worst part is that she didn't even told me anything about her meeting with that girl, I remember how honest she used to be with me and she always told me when something happened... I guess she's really changed, I also heard from a friend of mine that HM is going back to america in a week, another thing that she didn't even bother to tell me.. I'm completly disappointed and pissed with her.

Today we met at college as usual, I told her bodyguard to stop protecting me 2 weeks ago.. HM doesn't know this, but I feel better this way... As Soyeon eonni left me in the front gate of the campus, I saw that guy watching me an smirking.. I just ignore him and started to walk to go to my class, but soon I notice that he was following me, I inmidiatly run as fas as I could.. good thing that I'm and atheltic or else he would have cought me by now, he kept running behind me until I found a group of freshmen year girls, I approach her and stayed with them, even thought they were looking at me like I'm a wierdo.. they seem nice so I introduce myself

JY: "Annyonghaseyo, My name is Park Jiyeon.. Nice to meet you and sorry for interrupting you"

Girl 1: "I'ts ok... you seemed to be running away from that guy"

JY: "Yes, it's kind of a long story"

Girl 2: "Don't worry.. no need to explain... My name is Park Sunyoung by the way"

JY: "Park Sunyoung?" She has the same name as Hyomin, well Park Sunyoung is Hyomin real name (she thought)

Girl 2: "Yes, but you can call me Luna.. I'm a freshman here"

JY: "Nice to meet you Luna"

Girl 1: "Hi, my name is Jung SooJung.. but you can call me by my american name, Krystal.. I don't like using my korean name much"

JY: "Nice to meet you Krystal-ssi"

Girl 3: "Hi I'm Choi Jinri, but you can call me Sulli"

JY: "Nice to meet you all, and thank you so much for helping me"

KR: "I know you said is a long story, but do you mind explin what that guy did to you.. I mean at least we could help you or not leaving you alone"

JY: "That guy is chasing me because he.. he did something bad to me and he wants to do it again, that's why I'm running away from him"

LN: "Oh ok, you don't need to tell us what he did to you... just stay with us, we will try to keep you safe"

JY: "Thank you and I'm sorry for disturbing you like this"

SL: "Aniya, It's ok.. we're friendly and I hope we can be friends.. but if you want to be our friend, try not to make Soojung mad or she'll kill you with her eyes" (joking)

JY: "Oh, ok"

KR: "Yah! Choi Jinri, do you want to die? don't tell her bad things about me" (glareing at Sulli)

SL: "Ne"

LN: "Don't mind them, they're always like that... so, Jiyeon-ssi, right?"

JY: "Yes"

LN: "Are you a freshman as well?"

JY: "No, I'm in my third year.. I'm studying economics and you?"

KR: "I'm in economics as well, but it's a little difficult"

SL: "I'm in medicine, I want to become a M.D"

LN: "I'm the artistic one, so I'm studying music"

JY: "Wow, nice.. and Krysta-ssi, if you need help with something don't doubt on asking me for help, I'll be glad to do it" (smiling)

(SEEING JY SMILE, KRYSTAL FELT SOMETHING IN HER STOMACH.. LIKE BUTTERFLIES AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHY BUT SHE LIKED THE FEELING)

KR: "Thank you Jiyeon-ssi, I'll have that in mind"

JY: "Can anyone tell me what time is it?"

SL: "It's almos 8:30"

JY: "Oh god I'm already late.. sorry I have to go to class, see you guys around?"

LN: "Sure, see you in the break"

KR: "Wait do you have class with MR. Baek?"

JY: "Yes, why?"

KR: "Then let me go with you.. I have to go to that class too"

JY: "Ok, then let's go.. bye guys see you later" (waveing and running to class with KR)

-----------IN CLASS------------

Mr. Baek: "Oh, Ms. Jung.. Ms.Park, I'm glad you decided to join the class, but the next time you come late.. don't even show up in my class"

BOTH: "Yes professor"

Mr. Baek: "Go to your seats now!"

BOTH: "Ne"?

KR: "Jiyeon-ssi, do you mind if I sit with you?"

JY: "No, in fact I'll be glad"

(JY AND KR SAT TOGETHER IN THE CLASS, THEY DISCUSSED ABOUT THE THEME THE PROFESOR GAVE AND LAUGH AS WELL WHILE THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT RANDOM STUFF.. JY WAS REALLY EJOYING BEING WITH KR... ON THE OTHER SIDE, HM WAS WATCHING HOW JY WAS TALKING, LAUGHING AND SMILING WITH THAT AND SHE WONDERED SINCE WHEN IS JY CLOSER TO THAT GIRL AND HOW LONG HAVE THEY KNOWN EACHOTHER, FOR WHAT HM KNOWS JY DIDN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN COLLEGE.. SO IT WAS WEIRD FOR HER TO SEE JY SO CONFORTABLE WITH ANOTHER GIRL.. SUDDENLY JY HELD KR HAND AND THAT'S WHEN HM STARTED BOILING IN JELOUSY AND ANGER.. BACK TO JY AND KR, THEY WERE HAPPILY TALKING.. JY TOOK KR HAND AND MADE A LITTLE DRAW ON IN SINCE THE GIRL ASKED FOR IT, SHE DRAW A VERY CUTE DINOSAUR AND SHE TOLD KR THAT THAT IS HER NAME, WELL THE NAME HER SISTER GAVE HER.. THEY BOTH CONTINUE TO SMILE AND LAUGH UNTIL THE CLASS WAS OVER.. MR.BAEK, GAVE A GROUP RESEARCH ON TODAYS ECONOMIC STATUS ON ANY COUNTRY THEY WANTED, AND KR INMIDIATLY ASKED JY IF THEY COULD BE A GROUP, BUT SUDDENLY A HM GREEN IN JELOUSY AND BOILING IN ANGER APPEARED AND TAPPED JY SHOULDER.........)

--------------T.B.C---------------

HERE IS THE NEW CHAP. GUYS, I WANTED TO UPDATE ONCE I HAD MORE COMMENTS.. BUT SINCE I ONLY GOT 3 IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO DECIDE TO UPDATE....PLEASE, COMMENT ON THE CHAP. I BEG YOU T.T...... ANYWAY, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAP? GOOD OR BAD.. I'M PLANNING ON MAKING HM JELOUS WITH JY AND KR RELATIONSHIP, WHAT DO YOU THINK?.. LET ME KNOW PLEASE.. THANX TO ALL THE PEAPLE WHO READ, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.. READERS JJANG! 

HERE ARE THE NEW CHARACTERS. 

Krystal-Red-Light-Edit-f-x-37247963-245-

Krystal Jung (Jung SooJung)

-College student

-21 years old

-friends with Sulli and Luna since they were kids

-Owner of a y body and beutiful face

-Fall in love with Jiyeon at first sight

luna-red-light.jpg?w=600

Luna (Park SunYoung)

-College student

-21 years old

-Friends with Sulli and Krystal since they were kids

-Has a bright and cheerful personality

-Becomes friends with Jiyeon

red-light-teaser-sulli-2.jpg?w=640&h=428

Sulli (Choi Jinri)

-College student

-21 years old

-freinds with Krystal and Luna

-owner of a cute eye-smile

-Becomes friends with Jiyeon and help her avoind that guy

-Secretly in love with her best friend Krystal

So here are the profiles of the new characters, what do you think? like it? please let me know and leave your comment.. love you guys

Embedded image permalink