We meet again

My Superstar Girlfriend

---CONTINUE FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER---

JY: "YOU?! What are you doing here?"

SY: "Jiyeonni calm down I invited her here"

JY: "YOU WAHT?!"

KR: "Yah! calm down! is your sisters birthday" (holding JY arm)

JY: "Fine! but keep me away from her before I kill her"

SY: "Jiyeon-ah!"

Girl: "I think she didn't like it much that I'm here"

SY: "Don't worry QRI-ssi.. you can stay, I'll talk to her later"

QRI: "Ok, now here" (handing a present to SY)

SY: "What is this?"

QRI: "A present pabo"

SY: "Thank you so much"

QRI: "Don't eve mention it.. what are friends for"

(ON THE OTHER SIDE WITH JY AND KR)

JY: "AGH! I CAN'T FU*ING BELIVE THAT MY SISTER INVITED THAT WOMAN TO HER BIRTHDAY!"

KR: "Jiyeon-ni calm don ok, just endure it until your sisters birthday is over.. then you can talk to her"

JY: "You don't get it Krys.. if it wasn't for that woman, Hyomin and I might still be together and if it wasn't for her I would had never gotten by that guy"

(THAT'S RIGHT.. BESIDE SY AND HM, KR IS THE ONLY OTHER PERSON THAT JY TRUSTED AND TOLD HER THAT STORY... SINCE THEY MET, EVEN THOUGH KR HAD FEELING FOR JY, THEY BECAME BEST FRENDS.. MORE LIKE FAMILY, THEY ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF EACHOTHER, SULLI WAS JELOUS AT THE SISTERLY-LIKE RELATIONSHIP THAT JY AND KR HAD, BUT SOON SHE UNDERSTOOD THAT IT WAS JUST SISTER LOVE THEY HAD..)

KR: "Ok, you want to go somewhere else then?"

JY: "No, not yet at least.. Krys, can you leave me alone for a minute?.. I need to cool down"

KR: "Sure, I'll be inside with Sul and Luna.. be strong eonni" (patting JY shoulder) (leaving)

JY: *SIGH* Why does this has to happen to me? because of that woman my relationship with Hyomin was destroyes... I hope she's happy now knowing that Hyomin and I broke up for good... maybe Krys is right too, I should forget the past and try to find someone new for me, but how can I love or be with someon if my heart still belonge to her? how can I when she own me? I always wonder if she's happy with that man, if she still remembers me or even if I'm in her memory.. Park Hyomin, should I let you go now? is it time?.. will never know the answer until I see her again, or maybe is just a mater of time before I find the one who can make me happy again.. *sigh* Hyomin-ah, I really hope you're hapy now" (going inside the house)

SY: "Jiyeon-ah can we talk?"

JY: "Maybe late eonni.. now go and enjoy your party, Happy Birthday" (week smile)

SY: "Ne"

JY: "I'll be upstairs for a while ok?" (leaving to her room)

SY: "Jiyeon-ah" *sigh*

(AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS SY PARTY WAS OVER.. EVERYONE LEFT EXCEPT FOR KR THAT WAS GOING TO STAY IN JY HOUSE UNTIL THEY CAME BACK TO L.A.. JY QUICKLY FELL ASLEEP ONCE SHE GOT INTO HER ROOM, SHE DIDN'T WANT TO THINK ABUT THE PAST OR ABOUT ANTHING RIGHT NOW, SO SHE TOOK SOME SLEEP PILLS THAT SHE'S BEEN TAKING EVER SINCE SHE STARTED TO GET NIGHTMARES OF HM CHEATING ON HER... )

KR: "Eonni, I'll go and see Jiyeon-ni"

SY: "Wait Krystal, let me go.. I need to talk to her anyways"

KR: "Oh, ok.. then I'll be going to the guest room to umpack some things"

SY: "Feel like in your own home"

KR: "Ne."

--SY AT JY ROOM---

SY: *knock knock* "Jiyeon-ah can we talk?"

(no response)

SY: "Jiyeon-ah I know you're upset 'cuz I invited QRI but please let me explain... let's talk, can I come in?"

(still no response)

SY: "Jiyeon-ah I'm going in ok?" (opening JY room door and goig inside) *sigh* "You're already sleep huh? I gues we'll talk tomorrow then.. good night baby dino"

-------------------T.B.C---------------------

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg