You're only mine

My Superstar Girlfriend

Hyomin POV

As another day of class came, I did my every morning routine. Once I finished I headed to college and my first class.. when I got in the classroom I was hoping to see my Baby Ji there, but she wasn't and the thing it was alredy late.. she's never late for her clases.. 5 minutes after the class started Jiyeon came in with another girl.. as a matter of fact the techer scold them and told them to go to their places.. during the whole class Jiyeon and this girl were talking, laughing and smiling, and I swear I saw them holding hands at one point.. I was completly angry and jelous, who does this kid think she is being so close to my baby.. ishh! when the class was almos over, the teacher gave us homework.. he told us to do an essey about the economics of any country we chose, but this work was with someone else.. I silently smile and I headed to Ji place to ask her to be my partner, but when I was coming closer I heard her asking Jiyeon..

Girl: "Jiyeon-ssi, would you like to be my partner for this?"

JY: "ehm, sur-"

HM: "Jiyeon!" (cutting JY words)

JY: "Yes?"

HM: "Would you like to be my partner for the asigment?"

JY: "Ehm, sorry Hyomin-ssi.. but I already told her that I would be her partner"

Girl: "Is ok, Ji.. be with her, but I might need your herl so I hope you help me with it"

JY: "No need Krys.. I'll be your partner, so.. ehm sorry Hyomin but Krys is my partner"

HM: "Park Jiyeon, can I talk to you in private?" (trying to control her anger)

KR: "I'll see you in the caffeteria, I'll be there with the others"

JY: "Ok, thank you.. I'll be there soon"

KR: "Sure, it was nice to meet you Hyomin-ssi.. I'm Krystal by the way"

HM: "Sure, whatever"

KR: "Ok, see you later Ji"(leaving the classroom)

JY: "So, what do you need?"

HM: "Who is that girl?"

JY: "Didn't she just told you.. she's Krystal"

HM: "Ok, and what is your relationship with that girl?"

JY: "What?! are you serious Park Hyomin?"

HM: "Yes, I am"

JY: "Oh god.. shouldn't I be the one asking what is your relationship with that QRI girl you always are with? tsk.. you're in no position to interrogate or control who I go out with"

HM: "Yah Park Jiyeon!"

JY: "What?!"

HM: "You're only mine don't forget that"

JY: "Said who?"

HM: "Me! so don't you dare being in a relationship with anyone else because I'm gonna make you fall in love for me again and I'm not going to let you go.. got it?"

JY: "We'll see.. I alredy told you my conditions, so.. we'll see, for now I'm gonna date whoever I want Ms. Park" (whispering the las sentence in HM ear)

HM: "Yah! you little rascal"

JY: (GETTING UP) "Hehe, bye Hyomin-ssi"

HM: "Yah! aish you still know how to get on my nerves Park Jiyeon.. but I still love you"

(HM GOT OUT OF THE CLASSROOM AND FOLLOWED JY TO THE CAFETERIA, WHEN SHE GON IN THERE SHE SAW JY AGAIN WITH THAT GIRL NAME KRYSTAL AND WITH ANOTHER 2 GIRLS THAT SHE DON'T KNOW.. HM USUALLY KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT JY, BUT LATELY SHE STARTED TO FEEL LIKE JY IS DISTANCING HERSELF FROM HM AND HM WILL DO EVERYTHING TO GET HER LOVE BACK.. BUT FIRST SHE WILL HAVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT KRYSTAL AND GET HER AWAY FROM JY BEFORE IS TOO LATE)

As I walked to the cafeteria I notice that again my baby was talking and laughing with that girl name Krystal.. my baby looks so cute when she laugh or smile but it makes me angre the fact that I'm not the reason that she is laughing, but the reason is Krystal.. I slowly walked near them to hear the conversation, I really need to know what are they.. if just friends , lovers or in a relationship.

-----------JY & KR CONVERSATION-----------

JY: "Really? don't lie Krys, that's imposible"

KR: "I'm telling you the truth.. ask sulli"

JY: "I will, and by the way where are they? didn't we agree to meet here?"

KR: "Calm down, when it comes to food, sulli is the first person to be here"

JY: "why?"

KR: "She just loves to eat"

JY: "Then I guess we will be very good friends"

(suddenly)

Guy: "Hi Jiyeon.. why you ran away from me this morning?"

JY: (Shocked) "Krys can you hold my hand?" (whispering to Krystal)

KR: "Yes" (holding JY hand thightly)

JY: *SIGH* "I gotta hurry to class, now if you excuse me I need to go"

Guy: "No so fast.. you need to give me something"

JY: "I don't need to give you anything, now go"

Guy: "You will give me your body again Park Jiyeon"

JY: (Scared) "N-not even a chance.. get out of here" (holding KR hand more thightly)

HM: "Yah! didn't I warn you to stay away from her?"

Guy: "You little.. you are no one to give me orders"

KR: "Babe let's get out of here.. such anoying people" (looking at the Guy who talked to JY)

JY: (Surprised because KR called her babe) "Eh?"

KY: "I said let's go babe,we need to meet the others" (leaning and whispering in JY ear) "Just play along so he will leave"

JY: (Nodding) "Y-yes, honey let's leave" (leaving with KR to look for SL and LN)

Guy: "Looks like someone got a new girl.. so don't mess in my buisness again Ms. Hyomin"

HM: "Shut up and let me tell you for the last time.. if I see you again near Jiyeon I'm gonna kill you, understood?"

Guy: "Ok I'll stay away from her.. because seeing you suffer now because your Jiyeon has a new girl will be way more fun.. haha" (leaving)

No no.. this can't be right, Jiyeon does not have a new girl in life.. that girl Krystal and her are nothing more than friends, yes right.. Park Jiyeon you're only mine and even if I have to sacrifice everything I will defenitly get you back to my side and I'll prove to you that you are the only woman that I love.. I'll get your heart to love me again Jiyeon-ni, just wait and see.

 

--------------T.B.C---------------

Embedded image permalink