You're cheating again?!

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

*Sigh* Snce the day Krystal and I rehearse for our musical, it kind of has been a hell for both of us.. we've been rehearsing more than the others since we are the main characters, luckly we haven't reahearse the kiss scene yet, the director of the musical told us that we should save it for the day of the day of the musical.. today I just simply did my every- morning routine, but while I was having breakfast with Soyeon eonni, something popped in the T.V, some news about Hyomin.. yes that's right, I know I'm supposed to know everything about my girlfriend but she started to ignore me again and I'm kind of getting tired of it.

SY: "Jiyeon-ni isn't that Hyomin?"

JY: "Turn the volume up eonni.. let's hear"

TV NEWS ANNAUNCER

AFTER A YEAR OF DENYING THE RUMORS, IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT KOREAN ACTRESS AND SINGER PARK HYOMIN AND CHINESE SINGER FU XIN BO ARE DATING, THE COUPLE CONFIRMED IT YESTERDAY THROU A PRENCE CONFERENCE THT BOTH OF THEIR COMPANIES HELD.. LET'S HEAR WHAT THEY SAID ON THE CONFERENCE.

HM: "We are really so happy to finally announce our relationship to the public and we were very sorry we couldn't do it before"

XIN BO: "The reason we couldn't do it before was because of our buisy lifes and because we were scared on how the fans will react once the knew, but we're glad that they are giving us their support and love."

HM: "Thank you so much for everything and we promise to keep working hard to give, XIN BO and My fans, the best of us. Thank you also for suporting our relationship and for all the sweet love messages you're sending us"

XIN BO: "We also hope.. well I hope tht this relationship also goes to something more"

EVERYONE IN THE ROOM: "WHOOO!"

SO THAT WAS THEIR REVELATION TO THEIR RELATIONSHIP... WE SURELY HOPE THAT THIS COUPLE LIVES HAPPY AFTER THE END OF THE SHOW WE WILL SHOW YOU SOME PICTURES ON HOW THIS HAPPY COUPLE DATE.. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY.

( PICTURES OF HYOMIN AND XIN BO ON DATES AND THE FINAL ONE OF THEM KISSING)

SY: "Omo!" (inmidiatly looking at JY)

JY: (Tears rolling from her eyes) "How could she? Do I mean nothing to her?"

SY: "Don't cry Yeon-ni, she doesn't deserve your tears"

JY: "You're right eonni.. this time I'm completly over her.. 'cuz apparently I'm just another one of her toys and I don't wan't to be."

SY: "Ji, I think is really time for you to move on.. I know I'm supposed to be consoling you right now but it just hurts me to see my little sister like that."

JY: "I know eonni.. I too think is time to forget her, like she forget about me... it's time to look for another person who can complete me and not to play with me."

SY: "It's good to hear that.. just know that eonni wll be next to you always and for everything you need"

JY: "Thank you eonni.. now I better go and wash my face and get ready to go to college.. I don't want other students to look at my swollen eyes"

SY: "Want me to drive you?"

JY: "I would love that.. just wait for me eonni"

SY: "Yes, go Dino" 

(WATCHING JY ONCE AGAIN DESTROY AND CRYING FOR HM, REALLY BREAKS SY HEART.. SHE ONLY WANTS THE BEST FOR HER SISTER AND WANT TO PROTECT HER FROM EVERYTHING, BUT SHE COULDN'T PROTECT HER FROM LOVE.. SHE ONLY HOPES THAT HYOMIN DOESN'T COME BACK HERE BEGGING TO BE WITH HER LITTLE SISTER AGAIN BECAUSE SHE WON'T ALLOW IT.. THAT GIRL HAS COUSED JY SO MUCH PAIN)

---------------------------T..B.C--------------------------------

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE AND FOR THE SHORT UPDATE I PRMISE TO WRITE TWO MORE CHAPTERS FOR TODAY.. THANX FOR YOU PATIENCE AND PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING.. ALSO I LIKE TO KNOW THAT SOME OF YOU LIKE JIYEON AND KRYSTAL AS A COUPLE, I TOO THINK THAT BOTH OF THEM ARE SO COOL THAT THEY WILL BE A GOOD COUPLE... ANYWAY PLEASE WAIT FOR THE OTHER TWO UPTADES. THANX YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg