We really broke up

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

I knew it, I knew it.. I ing knew it.. she's no longer the Hyomin I met 4 years ago and she's defenitly not MY Hyomin anymore.. I have to get out of this place, I don't want to see her face ever again.. I'm running as fas as I can to my car, I don't care about the people that I bumped into. I reach my car, turn around and give one last look at the house and made my way to the apartment to take everything out before HM arrive.. after some minutes I arrive to the apartment, I took out a bag that I had from when we first move in and pull all my clothe and belongings there.. I saw a picture of me and HM on her nightstand and I couldn't help but to grab it and thow it on the floor with all my strainght, making the frame and glass broke.. I left the keys and left that apartment, I put all my things in my car and headed to my home..

-------------AT JY & SY HOUSE-------------

JY: "Eonni, I'm back!" (said while tears atarted to form and fall again on her eyes)

SY: "Good, I was about to ca-- OH MY GOD JIYEON! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!"

JY: "Eonni you were right.. you were right all this time, I should've broke up with her before"

SY: "Want to tell me what happened?"

JY: "I will but can you help me take my things to my room.. and please make some of your relaxing tea, I really need it"

SY: "Sure baby, don't worry.. come here, let me help you.. and then we can talk"

(AFTER A COUPLE OF MINUTES)

SY: "Here is your tea baby.. stop, crying.. I don't like seeing my little sister like that"

JY: "Sorry eonni, is just that it hurts too much"

SY: "Want to talk about it?"

JY: "I really need to"

SY: "I'm going to be all night here for you.. eonni will never, and belive me when I say, never leave you"

JY: "Thank you eonni"

SY: "Can I guess?.. you're like this for Hyomin, aren't you?"

JY: (noding) "Yes, she..*sigh* she cheated on me"

SY: "SHE WHAT?!"

JY: "Yes, just as you heard... let me tell you the full story eonni"

SY: "Tell me, before I go and kill that girl with my own hands.. who does she think she is to hurt you and mostly to cheat on you?"

JY: "So, as I told you I went to HM apartment, but when I arrive she wasn't there.. her manager was there, he told me that Hyomin has gone to a party where a lot of idols where going to be there.. I asked him for the direction because I really wanted to see Hyomin.. when I arrive I asked this guy id has seen Hyomin and he told me that she went upstair to one of the rooms with a girl names QRI"

SY: "Hold on, THE QRI?"

JY: "You know her?"

SY: "She's like, the most famous singer, actress and supermodel.. she has a body that guys and gilrs drool for and want to touch"

JY: "Well, apparently Hyomin too..'cuz while searching for the her in one of the million rooms that house had, I found her.. but-" (sobbing and crying)

SY: "But what baby?"

JY: "When I opened the door, she was having with that girl named QRI.. I felt my heart breaking into a million pices and I felt an unbearable pain when I saw her kissing her and her name over and over again.. once they finished I decided to show myself up, so I opened the door and she told me that it's not what I thought, I just yelled at her and left.. I didn't want to see her anymore and I broke up with her" (crying hard)

SY: "Oh, Ji.. don't worry, maybe she just wasn't the one.. It might hurt now, but let time heal this wound... now, take a rest because you need it baby.. if you need me, I'm always going to be here for you.. you just need to call me once"

JY: "Thank you eonni" (hugging SY thightly)

SY: "What are sisters for, right?" (hugging JY)

JY: "Eonni can I ask you something?"

SY: "Sure baby dino, what is it?"

JY: "Can you sleep with me tonight? I don't want to be alone, at least not now"

SY: "Of course Ji, you don't even have to ask that.. I was going to sleep here anyways"

(THAT NIGHT HM WENT BACK TO HER APARTMENT AND LAY ON BED, AS SOON AS SHE HER BODY HIT THE MATRESS SHE FELL ASLEEP.. ON THE OTHER SIDE, JY AND SY SLEPT TOGHETER, SY HAS NEVER SEEN HER SISTER LIKE THIS SINCE HER PARENTS DIE.. AND SHE PROMISED TO HERSELF, THAT NIGHT, SHE WOULD NEVER LET HER SISTER CRY AGAIN FOR A GUY OR GIRL.... AFTER SOME HOURS MORNING CAME AND HM WOKE UP WITH A BIG HANGOVER, SHE SLOWLY OPENED HER EYES AND STRECH HER ARMS TO THE SIDE LOOKIG FOR HER GIRLFRIEND, BUT SHE JUST FOUND AN EMPTY PLACE.. SHE SHOT HER AYES OPEN AND SAT DOWN ON THE BED, TRYING TO REMEBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AT THE PARTY..)

---------------AT HM APARTMENT----------------

HM POV

Oh my god! what have I done? Jiyeon she- she saw me.. oh god, no, no.. this can't be possible (HM sgot out of the bed and walked to the bathroom to wash her face, when she got out she opened the closet and she just found only her clothe.. everything that belonged to JY was gone)

HM: "Are we really over?" (looking to the side and found picess of broken glass and her picture with JY broke in two pices) "Park Jiyeon, I'm really sorry.. I do love you.. I made a big mistake and I don't think I'll be able to forgive myself for hurting you.. you were really honest towards me and never cheated, lie or force me to something.. I'm really sorry, I just want you back right now my babay Ji." (crying and talking to the side of the picture where JY appear)

 

---------------------------T.B.C------------------------------

HERE IS CHAP. 3.. I'M ON FIRE TODAY.. COMMENT QUICKLY SO I CAN UPDATE CHAP 4 AS WELL.. THANX FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE YOU'RE GIVING ME AND THIS FIC. YOU GUYS ARE JJANG! KEEP COMMENTING AND THANX FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING MY FIC.

Embedded image permalink