Like The First Time

My Superstar Girlfriend

Hyomin POV

It's been 2 months since JIyeon and I started dateing again.. htly I'm so thankfull to JY for giving one more chance after everything I did to her.. I know I don't deserve her but I'll try my best to not hurt her again and to make her happy... in this 2 months we've been going slow as we promise, but the problem is we are going way to slow, we haven't even kiss yet.. we only hold hands or hug or couddle, it all feels like the first time, when we first started dating.. but I seriously miss those lips, I want to kiss her so bad.. and if this continue I don't think I can hold on any longer... today we have another secret date, yes that's right all of our date have been secret and we aways go to places were we can't find our friends or family.. usually we go to JY parents lake house, it's nice to be just the two of us there, but I really want to tell people that she's mine...

JY: "Hi babe.. ready to go?"

HM: "Sure, where are we going today?"

JY: "Lakehouse" (smiling)

HM: *SIGH* "Ok"

JY: "Is there something wrong?"

HM: "No, nothing"

JY: "Park Hyomin don't lie to me.. what is it?"

HM: "Is just that.. can we just go somewhere else instead of the lakehouse?"

JY: "Ok, where do you want to go?"

HM: "Mm.. let's go to the amusment park"

JY: "Ok, let's go"

JIyeon pov

I can't belive ahe actually want to o to a public place were probably people we know might be there and let's not talk about the million of fans who might recognize her and take pictures of us.. I really wanted to have a romantic date with HM in my lakehouse and I even prepared everything there... *sigh* I think she really wants to make our relationship publc but I'm still not ready, I'm still scared about all of this and I'm scared that she might cheat on me again if I blindly fall for her again... I just hope she can understand why I'm doing all of this, I know HM show her love better when we are alone together.. but when there are other people she completly ignore me or just don't show much.. I hope that the HM I fell for long time ago is still there in her.

----end of JY pov----

HM: "I'm so exited to go to the amusment park.. I wanted to go a long time ago"

JY: "Mmm" (with completly no mood)

HM: "What's wrong?"

JY: "Nothing.. we'll be there in a few minutes"

HM: "O-ok" What's wrong with her, she was fine just a few minutes ago.. did I say or do something wrong? *sigh* (she thought)

JY: "We're here.. c'mon, let's go" (gettiong off the car)

HM: "Jiyeon-a please tell me what's wrong? why re you suddenly so cold with me? sis I do something?"

JY: "No, it's my problem don't worry.. c'mon let's go" ( locking the car, holding HM hand and walking inside the A.Park)

HM: "Whoa! so many games and food.. we gotta try all of them Ji" (Suddenly)

Girl: "Isn't that Park Hyomin?"

Girl 2: "I think she is.. c'mon let's take some pictures with her"

Girl: "Excuse me?"

HM: "Yes?" (letting go of JY hand)

Girl 2: "You are Park Hyomin, right?"

HM: "Yes it's me"

Girl: "Oh my god! do you mind taking a picture with us?"

HM: "Ehmm" (looking at JY)

JY: "I need to go to the bathroom, excuse me" (leaving HM)

HM: "S-sure" (worry for JY)

(AFTER HM TOOK SOME PICTURES WITH HER FANS SHE WENT TO THE BATHROOM TO LOOK FOR JY, BUT SHE DIDN'T FIND HER.. SHE THEN SEARCH AROUND THE WHOLE FAIR BUT JY WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.. HM LET OUT A BIG SIGH GIVING UP... SHE WALKED TO WHERE JY CAR WAS AND WAITED THERE FOR HER LOVER... AFTER SOME MINUTES, JY CAME BUT HER EYES WERE PUFFY AND RED LIKE SHE'S BEEN CRYING.. HM NOTICE THIS AND WONDER IF SHE WAS THE REASON THAT JY WAS CRYING)

JY: "Ready to go?" (cold)

HM: "Y-yes"

JY: "Get in then" (both getting inside the car and JY started to drive)

HM: (lOOKING AT JY) Was she crying? was it for me? I don't like seeing JY like this... and she's acting so cold to me right now, aybe it was a mistake to come to the fair, I left her alone for a while.. Maybe she just wanted to spend time alne with me and I just suggested to go to the place where is full of people and spacially some of my fans.. *sigh* I'll have to make it up to her somehow

(After a few minutes of driving they arrive at HM house.. JY was just xooning out and deeply thinking if this relationship was really worth it.. if HM will be able to bebrave and tell the world that shes intrested in girls... it all just feels exactly like the first time, Hm was scared when they first got togehter, she didn't want anyone to know, not even her parents.. and up to today HM parents doesn't know that HM like girls and that JY is her girlfriend..of course JY came to Hm house a lot of times, but HM always introduce her as just her friend or her best friend... which made JY feel bad and heartbroken.. after a couple of minutes of thinking, JY turned to HM and realize that HM was stering at her.. sh she decided to talk)

JY: "We're here.. you better go inside"

HM: "Ji, I'm sorry"

JY: "What for?"

HM: "Leaving you alone in the A.Park"

JY: "It's ok.. now go inside, you're parents must be worry for you. Is pretty late"

HM: "But-"

JY: "Go it's ok"

HM: "O-ok.. have a goodnight honey, dream with me" (trying to kiss JY cheek but JY avoid it)

JY: "Mmm, you too"

(HM felt a little hurt by JY action but she let it pass.. she got out of the car and walked up to her house fron door.. she turned around before going inside to seeif JY was still there in her car, and as expected JY was in her car looking at her waiting for HM to go inside her house, this is a thing that became a habit for JY since she started dating HM... once HM got inside her house, JY drove back to her house.. she greeted SY and KR and went directly to bed)

------------------------T.B.C-----------------------------

NEW CHAP HERE! PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR COMENTS DEAR READER... I'M REALLY SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES IN THE CHAP, LIKE WORDS I WROTE WRONG, JUST PLEASE IGNORE THEM... SEE YOU TOMORROW WITH ANOTHER CHAP. AND TELL ME HONESTLY, SHOULD I FINISH THIS FIC SOON OR MAKE MORE CHAPTER? WHAT DO YOU THINK? LET ME KNOW.

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg