One Month Without You

My Superstar Girlfriend

Author POV

(IT'S BEEN ONE MONTH SINCE JY ACCIDENT, SHE WENT THROUGH A SURGERY AND WAS PUT UNDER A MEDICAL INDUCE COMA TO FULLY RECOVER HER BRAIN AND INNER ORGANS WHO WERE DAMAGE IN THE ACCIDENT... SY CAME TO AMERICA AFTER HM CALL, NOW SHE'S BEEN WORKING LIKE CRAZY IN THE COMPANY IN L.A TO ERN MONEY TO PAY FOR HER SISTER PROCEDUERS.

LUCKLY FOR HER, KRYSTAL WAS MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP GET THE MONEY, AND IT WAS IN TIMES LIKE THIS THAT SHE THANKED KR FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD FRIEND TO JY.... ON THE OTHER HAND, HM, WHO WAS ALSO WORKING HER OFF ACTING, WAS SECRETLY PAYING FOR ALL THE CARE, MEDICINES AND PROCEDURES THAT IT WAS BEING GIVEN TO JY.. SHE ALSO CAME EVERY SINGLE DAY TO STAY WTH JY AND ONLY LEFT WHEN ONE OF THE NURSES CAME AND TOLD HER THAT VISITOR TIME WAS OVER, EVEN THOUGH SHE WISHED SHE COULD STAY ALL NIGHT AS WELL TAKING CARE OF HER)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYOMIN POV

------AT JY HOSPITAL ROOM-------

*SIGH* Another day that I come to visit you you.. it really hurts to see the love of your life lying in bed without moving or speaking in a hospital room and what hurts the most is to know that you are the reason why.

HM: (Holding JY hand) " Hi my love, It's me Hyomin.. How have you been?.. it's been a month since you've been sleeping and I miss you so much...I'm really sorry for all the thing I've done to you.. for cheating, leaving, lying, sleeping with QRI and for being in a relationship with a man I don't even love instead of being wit the one who really own my heart, and that is you Ji... you were and are s good to me and you loved me so much that I took that for granted, you even save my life from that car after everything I've done to you... I know I don't deserve you, I don't deserve to have your love or to be with such and amazing girl like you... I know I should let you go and be happy, but- but my heart doesn't want to.. this heart (crying and pointing at her heart) doesn't want to leave you Jiyeon-ah.. I do love you Park Jiyeon... belive me I really do, all those time when I said that I love you I really meant it and my heart only beats for you...the thing is I'm just so stupid that I didn't know how to treasure you, hot to take care of you, how to keep you and to love you properly... I'm so stupid that I even cheat on the person that I love the most. *SIGH* I just hope that one day you can forgive this pabo kid and allow her to be next you again, let her be part of your life and let her in in your heart again so I can love you like you deserve to be love ... so please my love wake up soon so I can tell you all of this things face to face and not like this.. I miss you so damn much but most of all I miss your voice and those beutiful brown eyes of yours... I love Park Jiyeon, so fight and wake up soon"

(WHILE HM WAS CRYING AND TALKING TO JY, SOMEONE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF JY ROOM DOOR WAS LISTENING TO EVERY SNGLE THING HM SAID.. IT WAS NO OTHER THAN JY SISTER SY... EVEN THOUGH SY HATES HM FOR ALL THE THINGS SHE DID TO HER LITTLE SISTER, SHE COULD ACTUALLY FEEL THE SINCERETY IN EVERY SINGEL WORD THAT HM SAID TO JY... SY TEARS STARTED TO FALL FROM HER EYES HEARING EVERTHING HM SAID... SHE ALSO WANTS HER LITTLE SISTER TO WAKE UP SOON, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO LOSE HER TOO.. FOR SY, JY IS HER ENTIRE WORLD, HER ONLY FAMILY AND MOS OF ALL HER LITTLE NAUGHTY SISTER... SHE BLAMES HM FOR THIS, BUT WHEN HM TOLD HER THE WHOLE STORY ABOUT HOW JY SAVED HER, SHE COULD UNDERSTAND THAT JY STILL LOVE HM...SY LEFT SILENTLY AND WENT TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE TO ASK ABOUT HER SISTER CONDITION... ON THE OTHER SIDE, HM WAS STILL IN THE ROOM WITH JY, SHE WAS CHECKING THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINE.. IT'S BEEN 3 TIME ALREADY WHEN JY BOUDY STARTED CONVULSING AND JY HEART STOPPED, AND EVERY TIME HM GOT NERVOUS AND AFRAID TO LOSE JY, LUCKLY THE DOCTORS COULD BRING HER BACK AND KEEP HER ALIVE..)

-------------------T.B.C-------------------------

SHORT UPDATE... SORRY IT TOOK LONG, I'VE BEEN HAVING AND PREPARING FOR EXAMS... MY APOLOGIES TO ALL OF YOU... SO HERE IS A SHORT CHAP. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT.. DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR? PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS... THANX FOR SUBSCRIBING, READING, LIKING THE FIC AND COMMENTING ON IT.. IT REALLY HELPS ME TO KNOW WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ IN THE NEXT CHAP.... I'LL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW SINCE I'M FREE.. THANX FOR EVERYTHING READERS.

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg