Time to tell the truth (part 1)

My Superstar Girlfriend

(AFTER A YEAR OF LIVING TOGETHER, JY AND HM REATIONSHIP JAS TEN MUCH STRONGER... HM STARTED ACTING AND SINGING AGAIN UN THE U.S, WHILE JY WAS STILL MANAGEING HER COMPANY WITH  KRYSTAL, EVERYTHING WAS GOING PERFECTLY FINE.. TODAY, JY AND HM ARE GOIN TO GO BACK TO KOREA, ONE BECAUSE SOYEON ASKED JY TO COME AND HELP HER A LITTLE WITH THEIR PARENTS COMPANY AND TWO BECAUSE HM MISSED HER PARENTS A LOT... DURING THIS PAST YEAR, THEY BOTH WERE PLANNING ON HOW TO TELL HM PARENTS THAT THEY WERE A COUPLE, HM WAS MORE THAN SURE THAT HER PARENTS WOUL NEVER ACCEPT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH JY SINCE THEY ARE BOTH GIRLS, BUT SHE DECIDED TO MAKE EVERYTHING SHE CAN TO GET THEIR APROVAL SINCE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE APART FROM JY EVER AGAIN... AFTER FINISHING AL THE PACKING, JY GAVE ONE LAST INSTRUCTIONS TO KRYSTAL AND THEN SHE AND HM HEADED TO THE AIRPORT AND GOT IN THE PLANE BACK TO KOREA.)

Jiyeon POV

I notice how nervous HM was since this morning and I also know the reason why.. is because she is scared of the way her parents might react once we tell them that we love eachother and that we are in a relationship.. Honestly I'm nervous too, but since I'm the "man" in this relatonship I have to be strong and confident, and I also have to support everything she want to so and such.

JY: "Honey, when do you think we should tell your parents about us?"

HM: "I think is better to tell them once we arrive Ji.. honestly I don't want to wait anymore"

JY: "Ok, just know that I'll be with you there and stand firmly by your side, ok?"

HM: "Thank you so much baby.. you're the best"

JY: "Anything for you.. now, why don't you sleep a little? you look very tired, besides is  along flight back to korea"

HM: "What about you?" 

JY: "Nah! I don't need it.. besides I like seeing you sleeping, you look so cute"

HM: (POUT) "Tsk.. nevermind"

JY: (Kissing HM pouting lips) "Your lips taste good"

HM: (Blushing at JY words) "Yah.. how can you kiss me in pulic like that?"

JY: "Why? I can't kiss my wife?"

HM: "Not in public"

JY: "But I love to see you blus everytime I give you a surprise kiss.. I just can't resist your lips Hyomin-ssi" (carresing HM face and sowly leaning closer to her)

HM: "No, stop.. someone might see us"

JY: "I don't care.. I need your lips on mine now.. we haven't kiss like for 2 weeks now, so now let me kiss you"

HM: "No" (backing away) "not now Ji"

JY: "Fine!" (a little angry) "Go to sleep then, I'll wake you when food comes" (taking her computer out and starting to write some thigd of her company and completly ignoring HM)

HM: *SIGH* "Ji.. sorry, just not in public ok?" (but she recived no response from JY)

(THE WHOLE FLIGHT HM SLEPT WHILE JY WAS BUISY DOIG SOME THING IN HER COMPUTER FOR HER COMPANY AND CONSTANTLY TEXTING KR ABOUT SOME THINGS.. AFTER 12 LONG HOURS THEY FINALLY ARRIVE AT INCHEON AIRPORT.. AS SOON AS THEY GOT OFF THE PLANE AND GOT THEIR BELONGINGS, THEY WERE BOTH GREETED BY SOYEON.. SY CAME ANG GAVE BOTH OF THEM A THIGH HUG, SHE THEN GUIDED THEM TO THE CAR AND DROVE TO THIER HOSE, SY NOTICE THAT BOTH OF THEM WERE EXTREMLY QUIET.. SHE THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE FOR THE LONG FLIGHT, BUT JY WASN'T EVEN LOOKING AT HM, WHILE HM WAS LOOKING AT JY)

SY: "YAH! PARK JIYEON!"

JY: "Huh? wae eonni?"

SY: "What's wrong with you?"

JY: "Nothing.. oh which reminds me I have to make a call" (Calling KR)

---PHONE CONVERSATION----

JY: "Hey babe"

KR: "You already arrive?"

JY: "Yes.. Soyeon eonni is taking us to he house right now"

KR: "That's good.. so how was your flight? you didn't do anything innappropiate in the plane bathroom with Hyomin eonni, did you?"

JY: "It was ok.. and Yah! do you think I'm some kind of hony dog or something?"

KR: "Yes" (laughing)

JY: "I'm hurt.. how can you think that about me?"

KR: "Drop the act Jiyeon-ni"

JY: "Tsk, whatever kid.. anyway, I'm meeting with Sul and Luna later.. want me to tell her something?"

KR: "No, I actually just finish talking to her right before you called me"

JY: "Oh ok.. anyway, I gtta go bae... just wanted to call you and tell you that I arrive"

KR: "Ok girl, call me often and take care of my girlfriend ther ok?"

JY: "I'll try, I can't promise anything"

KR: "YAH"

JY: "Just kidding.. I'll talk o you later ok? see you soon, bye hone"

-----------END OF PHONE CALL------------

While I was talking with Krystal I could feel HM stering at me and I defently knew she was jelous.. hehe that was what I wanted all along.. let's see if she'll kiss me now or not-

SY: "Ok, kids.. we are here"

JY: "Thanx eonni.. I'm so tired and I miss my bed"

HM: "Thank you Soyeon eonni, but I'll be going home now"

JY: "No, you're not... you're staying here.. c'mon" (taking HM lugeage and going inside the house)

HM: "But-- *sigh* fine" (following JY inside the house)

---T.B.C----

SORRY FOR THE SHOR UPDATE... I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT PART SOON.. PLEASE WAIT AND BE READY FOR SOME MINYEON SWEET MOMENT IN THE NEXT CHAP.. LOVE YOU READERS, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE... BYE~

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg