The Day: Musical

My Superstar Girlfriend

Krystal POV

Today is finally the day of our musical and the lat day I will see Jiyen eooni since today is her graduation day... even thou is her graduation day she told us that we will still be friends, which we were very happy to hear... these days Jiyeon eonni wasn't herself, I mean she seem a little sad, I wanted to ask her what was wrong but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, I'm just always shy when I'm around her.. So then, here I am preparing myself for the musical and for the kiss scene, I'm very nervous about it.. I just hope everything goes well.

END OF POV

Jiyeon POV

I'm extemly nervous today.. not only because is the day I graduate, but also because is the day of the musical. Soyeon eonni told me not to be so nervous that I'll do great, but honestly I'm not very happy with my voice ince I kind of have a soft voice.. but in the rehearsals the director and the est of the kids tld me that I did great.. so I'll give my best, My only wish for today is that Hyomin would come and see me.. but who am I kidding I know that wn't happen since she's too buisy datind that Chinese guy.. what hurts me the most is that she didn't even have the courage to tell me herself or to end things with me.. she just chetead again.. I was so lost in my thoughts about HM that I didn't notice that Sulli came to see me.. Sulli has been helping me a lot and, belive it or not, she finally told me about her feeling for Krystal, I was happy to hear that so I advice her to confess to her today after the performance and I guess she's nervous 'cuz she came to see me

JY: "Hey Sul, what's up?"

SL: "Eonni I'm really nervous about today"

JY: "I told you to relax, everything will go well.. don't worry"

SL: "I hope so.. I've been hinting Krys about my feeling towards her just like you told me"

JY: "Good and? did she said something about it?"

SL: "She just blush.. is that a good sign?"

JY: "YAH! Choi Jinri.. that's a great sign it means that she might like you too.. that's why you have to confess today"

SL: "Thanx eonni.. by the way aren't you nervous about the whole kiss scene thing?"

JY: "I am.. Krys and I never rehearse that scene because we were to embarrassed to do it"

SL: "You better not"

JY: (Giggle) "Easy little kid. don't worry I don't have those feeling for Krys, she's just a friend and you know it..so don't be jelous about that scene ok?"

SL: "Yes, sorry eonni.. is just that I know she had or have feeling for you and that scares me a little"

JY: "Why?"

SL: "Because she might reject me for that"

JY: "Don't worry I made myself clear with Krys that we're just friends and nothing more than that, ok? so don't give up on her Sul"

SL: "Ne"

Guy: "Jiyeon, in 5 minutes we start go behind the courtain"

JY: "Yes I'll be there"

SL: "I better get going.. good luck eonni and break a leg"

JY: "Hehe, thanx Sul"

Now I know that I don't need anyone else as long as I have this amazing friends with me.. thank you god for sending Sulli, Luna and Krystal to my life.

(THE MUSICAL STARTED, EVERYONE WAS PAYING A LOT OF ATTENTION TO IT, SPECIALLY SINCE TWO GILRS WERE THE MAIN CHARACTERS... JY AND KRYSTAL SANG THE 5TH SONG TOGETHER AND THAN IT CAME.. EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE COULDN'T TAKE THEIR EYES BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT AFTERT HIS SONG IT CAME THE KISS SCENE)

JY: (Line) "Why do you keep running away from me? I know you have the same feelings for me as I have for you"

KR: (Line) "You don't get it, we can't be together.. I can't be with you even though I'm dying to"

JY: (L) "We can.. don't mind what others will think about us.. if we love eachoter nothing else matters, trust me"

KR: (L) "I'm scared"

JY: (L) Don't be.. I'm right here for you" 

(AFTER THAT THEIR FACES GOT TOGETHER AND FINALL THE AWAITED KISS.. EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE GASP, CLAP AND CHEER FOR THEM.. AFTER A COUPLE MORE SONGS THE MUSIAL FINALLY ENDED.. THE CAST AND CREW BOW TO THE AUDIENCE AND WENT OUT.. AFTER FINISHING JY QUICKLY WENT TO FIND SULLI AND HELPED HER SET THE THINGS IN A PRIVATE PLACE THAT ONLY SHE KNEW AT SCHOOL.... AFTER HELPING SULLI SHE WENT TO FIND KRYSTAL, SHE BLINDFOLD HER AND TOOK HER TO THEPLACE WHERE SULLI WAS.. AFTER THAT SHE JUST LEFT HEM LONE AND SHE WAS HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THOSE TWO HAVE MUTUAL FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER.. IT ALSO REMIND HER HOW SHE CONFESSED TO HM)

SY: "Dino c'mon the ceremony for the seniors who are graduating is about to start"

JY: "Ne, sorry I competly forgot"

SY: "So, didn't know you sang so well Little sister"

JY: "I'm just good at everything, didn't you know that?"

SY: "TSK.. Show off"

JY: "Ok, eonni.. after today I'll start working in the company with you.. go easy on me ok?"

SY: "I will.. now go, take that title and make eonni and our parents proud of the baby"

JY: "Yes, thank you eonni"

(AFTER THE GRADUATION DAY AND THEN THE PARTY THAT SOYEON THREW JY FOR GRADUATING.. JY STARTED TO WORK IN THE COMPANY THAT THEIR PARENTS LEFT FOR BOTH OF THEM.. SHE WAS WORKING HARD AND SY WAS HAPPY TO SEE HOW HARD-WORKING HER SISTER WAS.. JY WAS ALSO PROUD OF HERSELF FOR DOING DO MUCH IN JUST A COUPLE OF MONTHS.. SOME OF HER FREE DAYS SHE SPENT IT WITH LN AND JUNGLI COUPLE, YES THAT'S RIGHT KRYS ACCEPTED SULLI  FEELING AND THEY BECAME A COUPLE.. ALSO JY AGREED TO HELP KRYSTAL WITH SOME SUBLJECTS WHEN SHE ENTERED HER LAST YEAR, THAT WILL BE IN 3 MORE MONTHS.. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT NOW.)

------------------------------T.B.C--------------------------------------

2ND UPDATE AS I PROMISE, DON'T HATE SO MUCH FOR WANTING JY AND KR TO BE A COUPLE........ AT THE END SUL AND KRYS WERE TOGETHER.. NOW WHAT DO Y THINK ABOUT THIS CHAP? AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN JY PAST COMES BACK FOR HER?.. WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.. KEEP COMENTING AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.. I'LL TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER UPDATE TODAY AS WELL, BUT LET ME REST FIRSRT, HEHE... SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF HOURS WITH ANOTHER UPDATE READERS.. AND DON'T WORRY SINCE THIS FIC IS ABOUT MINYEON OF COURSE IT WILL HAVE A LOT OF MINYEON MOMENTS.

AND ALSO:

 Happy Anniversary to F(X)!

 

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg