Passionate Kiss

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

For the first time after my break up with Hyomin and the incident I woke up smiling today.. I got the feeling that it was going to be a good day and also the fact thet I got new and very good friends makes it all better.. I made my everyday routine and went downstairs to have breakfast and our everymorning talk with Soyeon eonni..

SY: "Jiyeon-ah! breakfast is ready!"

JY: "Coming!"

SY: "Here you go Baby Dino"

JY: "Aish eonni, when are you going to stop calling me like that?"

SY: "When you stop behaving like that?"

JY: (Taking a bite of SY pancakes) "Aish! if it wasn't because you are my sister and the person who feeds me, I would have already scream to you"

SY: "I love you too Dino hehe... so how's college going?"

JY: "Good, after 2 years of being alone and waiting for Hyomin, I made new friends"

SY: "Really? I hope they are not boys, right?"

JY: "No, they are three girls.. Luna, Sulli and Krystal are their names"

SY: "Americans, good"

JY: "No eonni, only Krystal is american.. their real names are Soojung, Jinri and Sunyoung"

SY: "Sunyoung? isn't that Hyomin's real name?"

JY: "Yes, but this is a different person"

SY: "Oh, ok.. and are they nice?"

JY: "Yes, in fact I was thinking if they could come here on weekend"

SY: "Of course, I would like to meet my baby sis new friends"

JY: "Thank you"

SY: "And how are you and Hyomin?"

JY: "There is no more me and Hyomin eonni and you know it"

SY: "You know what I mean Jiyeon-ah, I mean she's been wanting to come back with you, right?"

JY: "Yes, she keeps telling me on how she will get me back, how she will make me love her again and earn my trust again, and those kind of things"

SY: "So, are you going to give her another chance?"

JY: "I don't know.. I mean I love her a lot eonni, that will never change.. but the fact that she cheated on me and had with another woman makes me sad, angry and disappointed.. and makes me think if Hyomin ever loved me like she said she did"

SY: "Ji, you and Hyomin were together for four years"

JY: "You said it.. we 'were'. Eonni I really want to give Hyomin another chance but it's way to hard, because everytime I decide to give her a chance she appears"

SY: "She?"

JY: "That woman, the one Hyomin slept with.. what was her name?"

SY: "QRI?"

JY: "Yes, her.. and it makes me boil in anger seeing Hyomin so close to her"

SY: "I smell jelousy"

JY: "Aish! forget it.. let's go my class start in 15 minutes"

SY: "Yes"

(AFTER SOME MINUTES OF TRAVELLING IN SY CAR.. JY ARRIVE AT THE FRONT GATE OF THE CAMPUS, SHE SAID GOODBYE TO HER SISTER AND WALKED INSIDE THE CAMPUS.. WHILE WALKING SHE SPOTTED HM WITH SOMEONE ELSE.. SHE GOT NEAR AND JUST AS SHE THOUGHT.. HM WAS WITH TALKING WITH QRI.. JY GOT ANGRY AND JELOUS SEEING HM WITH THAT GIRL.. SO SHE JUST WALKED TO CLASS, AND IN THE WAY SHE MET KRYSTAL AND THEY WENT TO CLASS TOGETHER AND SAT TOGETHER.. HM CAME IN THE CLASS A FEW MINUTES LATER, AND SINCE SHE GOT IN JY COULDN'T STOP GLAREING AT HER.)

KR: "Eonni why are you glareing at Hyomin eonni like that?"

JY: "Krys can I ask you a favor?"

KR: "Sure"

JY: "Can you tell the techer I'm not feeling well.. I need to go now"

KR: "Sure, but are you ok?"

JY: "Not so much.. I'm gonna go now, thank you"

KR: "Bye eonni, get better"

JY: "Yes, thank you"

(AFTER JY GOT OUT OF THE CLASSROOM SHE TEXTED HM TO GOT OUT AS WELL BECAUSE SHE NEEDED TO TALK WITH HER.. HM DID AS TOLD, BUT THE MINUTE SHE PUT A FOOT OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM A HAND GRABED HER WRIST AND DRAGGED HER... HM WAS DRAGGED TO THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL, A PLACE ONLY JY KNOWS SINCE THERE WAS THE PLACE SHE SPENT HER TIME SINCE HER BREAK UP WITH HM.. AFTER THAT JY PUSHED HM AGAINST THE WALL AND TRAPPED HER BETWEEN HER ARMS SO SHE COULDN'T SCAPE)

HM: "Ji- Jiyeon?"

JY: "What on earth do you think you're doing talking with that again?"

HM: "Ji I can explain she-"

JY: "Shut up, if that's your way of getting me back again.. you will have to try harder"

HM: "Ji.. I-"

JY: "I don't want you to see, talk or even look at her again.. got it?"

HM: (a little scared and happy for JY sudden attitude) "Ji, o-ok.. I- I promise"

JY: "Good, now it's time for your punishment Park Hyomin"

HM: "Punish-"

(HM COULDN'T END HER SENTENCE SINCE JY SILECED HER WITH HER LIPS.. JY RUN HER HANDS THROUGH HM CURVES UNTIL SHE REACH HM HIPS AND WITH THIS SHE PULL HM CLOSER TO HER... HM WAS SHOCKED AT JY SUDDEN ACTION, BUT SHE HAD TO ADMIT THET SHE MISSED JY LIPS SO MUCH AND SHE COULD FEEL IN THE KISS JY LOVE FOR HER.. IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR HM TO CLOSE HER EYES AND KISS JY BACK.. THE KISS WAS SWEET AND PASSIONATE, HM PUT HER ARMS AROUND JY NECK TO DEEPEN THE KISS.. BOTH OF THEM WERE KISSING UNTIL THEIR LOUNGS WERE CRAVING FOR AIR.. THAT'S WHEN THEY BROKE THE KISS, THEY PUT THEIR FOREHEADS TOGETHER AND BOTH OF THEM COULD FEEL EACHOTHERS BREATH AGAINST THEIR LIPS.. JY HAD A LITTLE SMIRK ON HER FACE.. AND SHE WAS HAPPY THAT SHE WAS STILL ABLE TO MAKE HM BEHAVE LIKE THIS.. AFTER SOME MINUTES OF BEING LIKE THIS, JY SEPARATE FROM HM AND LOOKED STRAIGHT INTO HER EYES)

JY: "That's your punishment Park Hyomin.. so, you better not be around that woman again or next time" (getting near HM ear and whispering) "I'm not going to kiss you, but I'm going to do you hard and good until you can't feel your legs again" (smirking and walking away)

HM: (blushing at JY words) "Yah! you little!" Aish Park Jiyeon, you can still make me feel weak and needed by you.. but I'm happy that I got the chance to taste you lips again (thought and smile to herself)

 

-----------------T.B.C----------------------

HERE IS FINALLY AN UPDATE.. AS YOU ASKED JELLY JY HAHA... HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAP... PLEASE I BEG YOU COMMENT ON THE CHAP SO I CAN KNOW WHAT YOU WANT  TO SEE IN THE NEXT CHAP. THANX TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS WHO READ AND SUPPORT MY FICS... AND THANX TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS.. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAP. NOW OR TOMORROW.

Embedded image permalink