My Protector

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

When Hyomin told me what has happened to me I couldn't belive it at first.. but then I remembered the man who took me to the alley, thet it's when I realize that she wasn't lying to me, I can't say that I'm not scared because I am.. for some reason my hate for HM left and now is like I need her more than than anything.. after crying nearly all day I fell asleep in Hyomin's arms, fsomehow I feel protected and secure in her arms... while I was sleeping I heard HM talking to someone, and the voice sounded familiar.. I guess my sister is here, I felt her holding my hand.. and that's when I woke up.

JY: "Eonni?"

SY: "Jiyeon-ni.. how do you feel?"

JY: "A little sore"

SY: (starting to cry) "I'm sorry Ji.. I sould've protect you"

JY: "It's not your fault eonni.. I should've been more careful"

HM: "Sorry to interrupt, but.. Ji, do you remember that guys face?"

JY: "A little, why?"

HM: "We need to report this to the police"

SY: "You're right, but let Ji rest first"

HM: "Soyeon-ssi, I don't meant to be rude but if we let this matter take more days.. police is not gong to care"

JY: "Hyomin is right"

SY: "Ok, then.. Hyomin-ssi can you stay with her while I call the police?"

HM: "You don't even have to ask me that.. I won't leave her alone"

SY: "Thank you.. I'll be right back" (leaving the room)

JY: *Sigh* "Hyomin"

HM: "Mmm?"

JY: "I hate you"

HM: " I know.. and I don't expect you to forgive me that easy, I know I hurt you and I did something that I should't have done.. It was a mistake Ji, it was my mistake... but at least I'm glad that you're talking to me again"

JY: "Can I ask you something"

HM: "Sure, tell me"

JY: "Did you ever love me?"

HM: "Park Jiyeon! don't ever dare to ask me that question again.. I did love you, no correction.. I DO love you, my feeling for you are real, that night I got drunk and I ended up being with that girl.. I know that even if I say sorry it won't be enough, but please, never doubt about my feeling for you"

JY: "Ok.. ehmm, can you hug me?"

HM: "You don't even have to ask for that" (sitting on JY bed and hugging her) "I know you're scared now, but I promise that I won't let anyone touch you ever again"

JY: "Thank you"

SY: "I call the police.. they'll be here soon"

HM: "Good.. Ji, take some rest for now, I'll wake you up when the police come"

JY: "Ok.. and Soyeon eonni, don't blame yourself for this.. you've protected me over this years, you're a great sister eonni"

SY: "Thank you dino, now.. do as Hyomin said and rest.. but, do you still feel sore?"

JY: "A little but the pain is going "

SY: "Good to know that.. luckly whoever did this to you didn't have any disease, but still if that guy ever appeard--"

HM: "If he appears again, I'm gonna kill him with my own hands.. so he better pray that we don't find him.. oh and Soyeon-ssi, if you don't mind I would like to get a bodyguard for Ji"

SY: "A bodyguard?"

HM: "Yes, like the ones I have.. I don't want this to repeat again, even if I stay with her she still need someone stronger"

SY: "Ji, what do you think about that?"

JY: "I think it'll be a good idea.. at least until the police get that guy"

SY: "Ok"

HM: "Ok, then.. I'll tell one of my bodyguards to be with you 24/7"

JY: "You're giving me one of your bodyguards?"

HM: "Yes, they worked with me all this time, I truest them.. so I'll tell one of them to be with you"

JY: "Thanx, I guess"

HM: "Now take a rest"

(JY FELL ASLEEP WHILE HM WAS SINGING A SONG TO HER AND HER HAIR.. SHE LOOKED SO CUTE WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING AND PEACEFULL, HM COULDN'T HELP BUT TO STARE AT THE PERSON SHE LOVES THE MOST... AFTER HALF AND HOUR THE POLICE FINALLY CAME.. HM SLOWLY WOKE JY UP.. AND TOLD HER THAT THE POLICE WAS HERE.. )

P. OFFICER: "Good evening ladies, we're here because we recived an inform that one of you was ually abuse"

HM: "Yes, office.. do you think you can find the person?"

P. OFFICER: "We'll try our best.. this men here is our drawer.. if the person who was abuse tell us how the men looked physically, he'll draw it and we will be able to find him"

HM: "Thank you.. Ji, are you ready?"

JY: "Yes."

P. OFFICER: "So tell us miss, how did it exactly happen? did you know the man? do you remember his face?"

(JY STARTED TO TELL THEM EVERYTHING AND HE DESCRIBE THE MAN SO THE POLICE COULD FIND HIM.. WHILE THE MAN WAS DRAWING ACORDING TO THE DESCRIPTION JY WAS GIVING.. HM STOOD BEHIND HIM, AND INMIDIATLY RECOGNIZE THE MAN, WELL MORE LIKE THE STUDENT, IT WAS A SENIOR IN COLLEGE AND HE WAS KNOWN FOR BEING A RICH KID WHO WORKED IN HER FATHER COMPANY.. IT WAS THE GUY SHE SAW THAT DRAGGED JY WITH HIM.. HM EYES TURN RED OF ANGER AND SHE KNEW THAT TOMORROW THAT GUY WILL WISH TO HAVE NEVER TOUCH JY...)

P. OFFICER: "Does the guy who you looked like this?" (showing the draw to JY)

JY: "Yes, that's him"

P. OFFICER: "Ok, we'll investigate right now.. thank you and take care kid, we'll inform you if we know something about this guy"

HM: "I'm gonna kill him" (said HM in a whisper but JY heard her and looked at her)

SY: "Thank you officer" (officer leaving) "I hope they find him and get him in jail for life"

JY: "Eonni.. ehmm, when can I go back home? I really don't like being in a hospital"

SY: "Oh I forgot to ask the doctor.. wait here, I'll ask him and be back"

JY: "Ok" 

(Once SY left, JY looked at HM with worry eyes.. she knew HM was really angry, and when she's angry she's capable of doing a lot of stupid things.. JY held HM hand to try and calm her down.. but it was no use...)

HM: "I promise I'll be your protector from now on my baby"

 

-------------------------T.B.C------------------------

HERE'S CHAP. 5......... LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS IT MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE FASTER, WAIT FOR CHAP 6. WHAT WILL HM DO TO THAT GUY? HEHE, ONE ANSWER, SURPRISE... THANX FOR SHOWING SO MUCH SUPPORT AND FOR SUBSCRIBING READERS....... KEEP COMMENTING. :D 

Embedded image permalink