Back Home

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

Hi my name is Park Jiyeon, I'm college student, mostly a nerd and I'm also very atheltic.. I've been in a secret relationship for 4 years.. you might be wondering, why is it a secret? well, let me tell you that my gilrfriend, yes that's right, I like girls.. well, my girlfriend is a superstar, her name is Park Hyomin, she's the sweetest and most caring person I know and her heart is full of love.. but to start, she wasn't always a superstar, when we started our relationship, she was a college student just like me, with a normal life.. but, behind my back, she decided to audition for a company to become a singer.. I was a little dissapointed at first since she did it without telling me, but once she got accepted in it, she told me.. after that day, we have been having a secret relationship.. I don't mind having it, the problem is, whenever we are together and someone comes, like her "famous" friends, she completly ignore me and just leave me without saying anything.. I'm starting to think that I embarrass her, but I decided just to go with it.. Today is the first day we're going to meet after 3 months, I really want to see her, I missed her all this time..

-----------AT THE AIRPORT-----------

HM: "Ah! it feels so good to be back in Korea"

Manager: "Hyomin, let's go!.. you have to go to the company, the boss wants you to go to some important events"

HM: "When will I have my vacations Oppa?"

Manager: "After this event, I already talkwd about it with our boss"

HM: "Ok, thank you oppa.. then, let's get going"

JY: "Hyomin!"

HM: "Mmm? who are you?"

JY: "You don't remember me?"

HM: "No, not really"

JY: "YAH! how dare you?.. I know my hair is diferent since I dye it but.. can you not recognize your girl-"

HM: (Coveing JY mouth) "Jeez, Ji.. calm down, I recognize you.. how can I forget you?"

JY: "You idiot! I nearly thought you forget about me" (teary eyes)

HM: "Sorry, I was just teasing you.. don't cry.. come with me, we can talk on the van"

JY: "Fine!" (pretending to be angry)

(going in the van)

HM: "Oppa, let's go"

Manager: "Ehm Hyomin?"

HM: "Yes?"

Manager: "Who is this girl with you?"

HM: "She's a friend"

I feel slightly hurt when call me her friend, but I was expecting that.. I forgot to tell you, not even her company knows about us.

JY: *SIGH*

HM: "Let's go oppa"

Manager: "Ok then"

HM: "Ji, how have you been? it's been a long time"

JY: "3 months actually.. and I've been fine" (angry tone)

HM: "Are you mad at me?"

JY: "No, why should I.. if we never see eachother"

HM: "Ji, we already talked about this.. it's my job, please understand"

JY: "I understand Hyomin.. but, could you at least call me once in a while?"

HM: "I'm sorry, I promise to call you from now on"

JY: "I just miss you a lot Minnie.. but sometimes I think that you don't care anymore for me, for.. for us"

HM: "Don't think like that, of course I missed you too.. I just been really busy"

JY: "Ok, let's just talk when we get home ok?"

HM: "Ok"

JY: "By the way, congratulations on your album, movie and the award you recived for best song"

HM: "Thank you! I really wasn't expecting that, but it was amazing.. did you saw the award ceremony?"

JY: "I did, you looked beautiful in that dress"

HM: "Thank you"

(AFTER A LONG RIDE, HM GOT DOWN ON HER COMPANY.. SHE TOLD JY TO WAIT HERE FOR HER, HOURS PASSED AND HM DIDN'T COME.. JY DECIDED TO TEXT HM, TELLING HER THAT SHE WAS HEADING HOME FIRST, YES THEY LIVE TOGETHER IN AN APARTMENT, JY TOOK A CAB AND WENT TO HER HOUSE NOT THEIR APARTEMENT, SHE WAS WELL WELCOMED BY HER SISTER SOYEON)

----------AT JY HOUSE-----------

JY: "Eonni! I'M HOME!"

SY: "Dino, you finally came back" (hugging JY)

JY: "Eonni, I can't breath"

SY: "Sorry.. so, did you meet with Hyomin-ssi?"

JY: *SIGH* "You could say so"

SY: "Something happen?"

JY: "We did met, but she had to come back to her company as soon as she arrive, we talked a little on her van and then I waited for her, but I got tired and bored so I just came here"

SY: "Ji, I don't like seeing you hurt.. you knew this would happen"

JY: "Eonni, I know she's buisy.. but I just want to spend at least 1 min 1 sec with her"

SY: "Ji, don't you think is time to-"

JY: NO! I don't want to let her go, you know she's my first love eonni"

SY: *SIGH* "Ok, baby.. go have a shower while eonni makes dinner, ok?"

JY: "Thank you for understanding eonni.. I'll be right back"

SY: "Take your time, you stink a lot"

JY: "YAH! do you expect me to smell like flowers? I was 3 hs on that airport, and the weather was extremly hot"

SY: "Hehe, arasso.. now go!"

------------BACK TO HM COMPANY-------------------

HM: "Hello boss" (BOW)

BOSS: "Oh Hyomin-ssi, you're back.. good, how was your trip?"

HM: "It was very good, thank you sir"

BOSS: "Ok, look we need you to attend to a very important event, it'll be full of other famous idols.. I promise that after this you will have your vacation"

HM: "Ok sir, what kind of even is it?"

BOSS: "Is a party, it reunite all the most famous singers, actors and models of korea so they can be introduce to eachother and maybe create a couple"

HM: "Oh, I see.. so is mostly a place were I can be with other people like me and bond with them.. and if I like one of them, slowly become a couple"

BOSS: "Exactly, but since you're still new in this buisness.. even though you've been in it for 3 years, it's not necessary for you to find a couple.. so just go and have fun there.. meet other people and do all the things that people your age do"

HM: "Sounds fun.. ok, I'll be there. When is the event anyways?"

BOSS: "Is tomorrow night, so now go to your apartment, get a good night sleep, because tomorrow you're going to wake up early and search for the outfit and other things"

HM: "Ok, anything else you need from me sir?"

BOSS: "No, that will be all.. after this event, you can freely go anywhere you want. You'll have 2 month of vacations"

HM: "2 months?! really?!"

BOSS: "Yes, you've been working really hard.. so it's better for you to rest a while before coming back to singing, acting and modeling.. I don't want to over-work you"

HM: "Wow! thank you so much sir!"

BOSS: "No problem.. you can leave now"

HM: "Yes, thank you. Bye"

 

-------------------------.T.B.C------------------------

FIRST CHAP.! ALWAYS A LITTLE BORED..... BUT, IT'S THE BEGINING OF THIS FANFIC.. NEXT CHAP WITH HAVE SOME DRAMA AND A LITTLE ... HEHE, APPARENTLY MY BELOVED READERS LOVE WHEN I WRITE R-RATED THINGS, SO I'LL GIVE ONE TO YOU IN THE SECOND CHAP. THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME, AND THANX FOR SUBSCRIBING.. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE CHAPTERS.

 

Embedded image permalink

By the way.. don't forget to watch HYOMIN- NICE BODY MV and to vote for her.