Time to tell the truth (Final)

My Superstar Girlfriend

Hyomin POV

As in a matter of fact I knew Jiyeon was still mad at me because I didn't kiss her in the plane and it's also true since we havent kiss or have our y time since nearly a month now.. why? well, because I always work overnnight when I act and I'm only home in the morning just when she isn't there... anyway at least I'm glad she didn't let me go home now, and maybe I can repay that kiss that I denied her earlier now on her room..

SY: "Ok kids, go restfor a while and Jiyeon-ah"

JY: "Ne, eonni?"

SY: "You'll come tomorrow with me to the company"

JY: "Yes, sir!" (pretending to salute SY)

SY: "You really are still a kid"

JY: "You sureabout that? ask Hyomin if I'm still a kid"

HM: "Yah!"

SY: "Ok, ok.. just go rest or take a shower or whatever"

HM: "Yes, thank you for letting me stay here eonni"

SY: "No pproblem.. just don't be noisy at night, I need my sleep"

JY: "Can't promise that"

HM: "Yah! stop it"

JY: "Let's go to my room.. you own mw something Ms. Park" (whipering in HM  ear and then nibbling it with her teeth)

----------AT JY ROOM---------

HM: "I'm going to shower before we go to my parents tonight"

JY: "No you aren't" (grabbing HM wrist and pinning her againsst the bathroom wall) "You own me something did you forget?"

HM: "J-Ji"

JY: "Shh.. now let me taste those delicious lips of yours honey"

(WITHOUT LETTING HM RESPOND, JY KISSED HM.. IT WASN'T A ROUGH KISS, IT WAS GENTLE AND FULL OF LOVE AND LONGING.. JY LET GO OF HM WRIST AND PLACED HER HANDS ON HM WAIST PULLIG HER CLOSER TO HER BODY.. THE KISS GOT MORE INTENSE SINCE THEIR TOUGNUES GOT INVOLVE IN IT.. JY ERT HANDS STARTED TO UNBOTTON HM SHIRT AND TO TOUCH THE SOFT SKIN THAT HER GIRLFRIEND HAS.. BETWEEN THE KISS HM COULDN'T HELP BUT TO LET OUT OSME THROATY MOANS.. WHEN THEY RAN OUT OF AIR, THEY ULLED OUT OF THE KISS)

JY: "Now, that was hot.. can't wait to have you tonight for myself" (kissing HM neck)

HM: "Ji.. ahh! s-stop.. oh god!.. please I beg you, I need to shower"

JY: "Ok then.. strip"

HM: "W-WHAT?!"

JY: "You heard me.. strip.. slowly right in front of me, now baby.. or you want my help?" (smirking and having a ert look in her eyes)

HM: (BLUSHING) "Yah! just go and let me take my shower"

JY: "I change my mind.. let's shower together then"

HM: "Yah! Park Jiyeon!"

JY: (TAKING HER CLOTHES OFF) " C'mon.. let's hit the shower"

HM: "O-ok"

(THE BOTH GOT IN THE SHOWER TOGHETER, BUT JY COULDN'T KEEP HER HANDS TO HERSELF.. SHE WAS PERMANENTLY KISSING AND TOUCHING HM BODY.. HM WAS STRUGGLING TO HAVE A PEACEFULL SHOWER, BUT HER GIRLFRIEND DIDN'T LET HER.. IN THE END, THEY END UP HAVING THEIR Y TIME.. AND THE THEY FINISHED THE SHOWER.. THEY GOT READY AND BEFORE THEY KNEW IT IT WAS ALREADY NIGHT TIME.. JY TOLD SY THET THEY WERE GOING TO GO TO HM PARENTS HOUSE.. SY, WHO KNEW WHY THEY WERE GOING TOGETHER, WISHED BOTH OF THEM LUCK.. AND LIKE THAT THEY LEFT)

I'm extremly nervous now.. I know that now is the time, if I don't tell them now I won't be able to tell them again.. luckly JY is with me to give me strainght, I feel more secure and confident.. now hwere we are, JY held my hand thightly and gave me quick peck on the lips to encaurage me.. we both exited the car and then we knocked the door..

HM MOM: "Oh! Hyomina! you're finally here" (hugging HM thightly) "Oh, and you came with Jiyeon-ssi"

JY: "Hello Ms Park... It's nice to see you again" (bowing respectfully to HM mom)

HM MOM: "Come in girls.. I bet your father wants to see you Hyomin-ah"

HM: "Yes, I want to see dad too"

(AFTER GREETING HER PARENTS, BOTH OF THEM HAD A PEACEFULL DINNER WITH HM PARENTS, JY NEVER LET GO OF HM HAND.. YES, THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS BUT UNDER THE TABLE.. ONCE THE DINNER WAS FINISHED ALL OF THEM WENT TO THE LIVING ROOM AND HM KNEW THAT THIS IS THE MOMENT.. SHE HAS TO TELL THEM NOW)

HM: "Mom, Dad"

BOTH: "Yes, Hyomin-ah"

HM: "I have something very important to tell you... and I want to listen to me first before you say something" 

BOTH: "Ok, go ahead honey.. we will listen to you"

HM: "Mom, dad.. I-" (Stops for a moment to look at JY)

JY: "It's ok" 

HM: (Nodding) "Mom, Dad... I like girls and I'm in love and in a relationship with one... I know I might dissapoint you right now, but I can't change what I feel.. this person makes me feel thing I'd never felt before, and she makes me feel secure and protected.. and she shows me how much she loves me every single day and I love her too, just as much as she loves me.. if you want to know that person, well then.. let me introduce you to my girlfriend... Mom, Dad... this is Park Jiyeon, she is my girlfriend and we've been dating for 5 years now.. when I first introduce you to her, we were alredy dating but I was way to scared at that time to tell you about our relationship, but now I'm not.. and even though I kind of feel you would dissaprove our reltionship, since we're both girls.. let me tell you that I won't leave Jiyeon, I made that mistake once and I won't do it again, I love her way to much to let her go.. now, can you give us your blessing to keep with our relationship and maybe get married in the future?"

(THERE WAS A VERY AWKWARD AND LONG SILENT FOR A WHILE.. JY KEPT ON HOLDING ON HM HANDS THIGHLY, HM PARENTS KEPT LOOKING AT BOTH OF THEM AND WATCHED HOW THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS.. FINALY HM MOM BROKE THE SILENT)

HM MOM: "Hyomin-ah.. I can't say I'm happy for you, I acctually disappointed since I did not rise you like this... I really don't like the idea of you dating or even liking girls.. so don't expect me to approe this relationship with her because I won't"

HM DAD: "Hyomin.. is this really how you feel? being with this girl make you happy?"

HM: "Yes, dad.. I'm really in love with Jiyeon"

HM DAD: "How about you kid? do you love my daughter?"

JY: "Yes sir.. I'm deeply in love with your daughter, honestly I don't think I can live without her in my life.. she is like air to me, no correction, she is my heart.. if I don't have her I will die for sure.. belive me sir when I say that my love for your daughter is pure, real an strong.. I would never do anything to hurt her or to make her cry"

HM DAD: "Ok then.. you have my permission to date and my blessing if you want to get married in the future"

HM: (wide eyes) "D- Dad.. R-really?" (crying since JY words)

HM DAD: "Yes honey.. I knew you liked girls from a long time ago, so I'm not surprise.. what surprises me is that you are in a relationship with Jiyeon-ssi.. but after hearing her words, I know her love for you is real and that se loves you a lot.. so you two can date"

HM: "Thanx dad"

JY: "Thank you so much sir.. I promise I'll ake ood care of Hyomin"

HM: "Mom?"

HM MOM: "I still don't like the idea of you two dating.. but if it makes you happy, then go ahead"

HM: "Thank you mom"

HM MOM: "Sure.. and you, don't you dare hurting my daughter or I won't respond of what I might do to you, got it?"

JY: "Yes, Ms Park.. I promise t not hurt your daughter"

HM MOM: "Good, now it's getting pretty late.. are you two going to spend the night here or.."

JY: "I better get going"

HM: "What?! whay?!"

JY: "I bet you want to spend some time with your parents, besides I have to get up early and go to the office with eonni.. so stay here and take a good rest ok? I don't want you to be tired"

HM: "But-"

JY:"Just stay, I'll see you tomorrow.. I promise and I'll call you, ok?"

HM: "Ok.. let me walk you to the door"

JY: "Thank you for giving us your blessing.. I hope you have a good night Ms. & Mr. Park.. goodbye" (bowing and goign to the door with HM)

HM: "You sure you don't want to stay?"

JY: "It's ok.. I want to give you time to spend with your parents.. you always complain on how much you miss them, so spend time with them"

HM: "Ok, have a safe drive and call me when you arrive to your house ok?"

JY: "Ok, baby.. I love you, you know that right?"

HM: "Yes.. and I love you too my sweet Ji" (leaning in and giving a quick peck to JY on her lips)

JY: "Naughty Hyomin.. I'll get going.. good night adn please dream about me, I know for sure I'll be dreaming about you" (giving a wink to HM that always make her blush)

HM: "Goodnight Ji"

(AFTER THEY SAID THEIR GOODBYES, JY GOT IN HER CAR AND DROVE OFF TO HER HOUSE.. HM ON THE OTHER HAND GOT ISIDE HER HOUSE AND WENT TO HER ROOM.. SHE WAS HAPPY, MORE LIKE BEYOUND HAPPY KNWOING THAT HER PARENTS ACCEPT THEIR RELATIONHIP.. SHE GOT IN BED AND WAITED FOR HER GIRLFRIEND CALL.. AFTER REACIVING THE CALL AND TALKING ON HOW MUCH THEY MISS EACHOTHER, THEY BOTH MADE A TRIP TO DREAMLAND..)

---------------------------T.B.C------------------------

NEW UPDATE HERE... I'LL UPDATE THE FINAL CHAPTER LATER TODAY, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.. AND CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT WHAT SHOULD I DO MY NEXT MINYEON FIC.. HISTORICAL, MORE ROMANTIC, ACCTION, HORROR ANYTHING? JUST LET ME KNOW PLEASE.. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT MY SWEET READERS... LOVE YOU. 

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg