Weird Behaviour

My Superstar Girlfriend

Hyomin POV

When I came to college today I found QRI at the front gate.. I approach her and greet her, she told me she was here to see me because she needed to talk to me.. so I agreed and told her we should go to a more private place since she is a well known model and singer, so I took her to a place that was full of flowers and a beutiful cherry tree.. it was the place that JY and I used to come to have our lunch.. we were under the cherry tree and QRI started to talk..

HM: "So what is it? what do you want to tell me?"

QRI: "The thing is Hyomin-ssi, I can't stop thinking about you and about that night"

HM: (Blushing) "W-what?"

QRI: "Look I know we were a little drunk, but I can't stop thinking about you.. well more, bout us.. Hyomin-ssi, I think I'm in love with you"

HM: "Y-you what?!" (SURPRISED)

QRI: "I'm in love with you Park Hyomin"

HM: Did she just confess her feeling to me? No, no.. this can't be happening to me.. I don't have time for this, I need to get the person I really love back, I nned to get my Jiyeon-nie heart back (she thought)

QRI: "So, do you accept my feeling?"

HM: *Sigh* "Look QRI-ssi, you seem like a very nice person and you re indeed very beautiful and talented, but I can't accept your feelings because my heart already belongs to someone else.. the only thing I can offer you is my friendship, but I don't think we can be more than that"

QRI: "I understand" (disappointed) "The person who has your heart is very lucky, I hope he or she knows it.. but I'm not giving up that easily Hyomin-ssi, someday we're going to be together.. for now, we can friends"

HM: "I'm glad to hear that we can be friends.. but I don't think that my feeling for this person will ever change"

QRI: "We'll see, future is very unpredictable"

HM: "Yes, we'll see"

QRI: "Ok, I gotta go now.. see you around?"

HM: "Sure, see you around"

(WITH THAT QRI LEFT AND HM HEADED TO HER CLASS, SHE COULDN'T WAIT TO SEE JY.. WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT TO GEN INSIDE THE CLASS SHE SAW THAT GUY GOING OUT OF THE CLASSROOM, SHE WAS WORRIED THAT HE GOT NEAR JY.. SHE QUICKLY GOT INSIDE THE CLASSROOM AND FOUND JY SITTING ON THE CHAIR LEANING HER HEAD ON THE TABLE AND LOOKING OUTSIDE.. HM SIGHED IN RELIF THAT JY WAS OK, BUT SHE INMIDIATLY FROWN WHEN JY DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT HER OR PAY HER ATTENTION)

HM: "Hi Ji"

JY: "Hi" (not looking at HM and just keep looking outside)

HM: "Are you ok?"

JY: "Mmm"

HM: "Are you mad at me?"

JY: "No"

HM: *SIGH* "Ji, is there something wrong?"

JY: "No, and now stop asking me so many questions.. I'm tired"

HM: "Oh, ok"

(AFTER THAT EVERYTHING WENT SILENT BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM.. HM JUST STARED AT JY BACK, WHILE THE OTHER GIRL KEPT LOOKING OUTSIDE LOST IN HER OWN THOUGHTS.. SOON THE CLASS STARTED, JY SNAPPED OUT OF HER THOUGHTS AND PAYED ATTENTION TO THE TEACHER.... ON THE OTHER HAND HM WAS WORRIED AND WAS ASKING HERSELF WHY WAS JY ACTING THIS WAY, WHY WAS SHE ACTING SO WIERD ALL OF THE SUDDEN... SHE JUST KEPT THINKING ABOUT JY THROU THE WHOLE CLASS, UNTIL, AFTER AN HOUR THE CLASS ENDED.. AND IT WAS TIME TO LUNCH, HM GOT UP AND GRABBED HER THINGS.. BUT SHE SOON TURNED AROUND AND SAW THAT JY WASN'T EVEN MOVING FORN HER SEAT.. SO SHE JUST DECIDED TO APPROACH HER)

HM: "Ji"

JY: "What?"

HM: "Is lunch time.. aren't you hungry?"

JY: "No, I'm not hungry Hyomin"

HM: *sigh* "Enough! Park Jiyeon, mind telling what the heck is wrong with you and why have you been acting so weird the whole day?"

JY: "I told you that there is nothing wron with me, can you juslt leave me alone Hyomin"

HM: "No, I can't.. look Ji, I really want to help you but--"

JY: "Whoa there.. I don't need help, I told you before I'm just tired.. don't you get it, I didn't sleep well last night.. so I'm just tired and I don't need any help"

HM: "Did you have a bad dream?"

JY: "You really are curious, aren't you?"

HM: "I just want to know.. you know I'm here for you and that I'm here to listen to you"

JY: "Well, don't worry too much.. is just a stupid dream, ok... and besides there was also this stupid dog who was barking the whole night to a cat so I couldn't sleep well because of that as well" (lie)

HM: "Ok, I'll belive you... are you sure that you don't want anything to eat?"

JY: "I'm sure... maybe I'll catch a bite later, I'm not hungry now"

HM: "Ok, I'll be right back, ok?"

JY: "Whatever"

HM: *sigh* That wasn't just a stupid dream.. the donctor clearly said that she might have flashbacks of that day, but why don't you want to tell me Ji? I guess I'll have to wait until you are ready to talk to me.. for now I'll give you your space baby. (she thought)

(HM LEFT TO THE COLLEFE CAFETERIA AND HAD LUNCH.. SHE ALSO BOUGHT A FEW OF JY FAVOURITE SNACKS TO TAKE HER SO SHE COULD EAT... AFTER SOME MINUTES THE LUNCH BREAK WAS OVER AND EVERYONE WENT BACK TO THEIR CLASSES.. WHEN HM ENTERED HER CLASSROOM JY WASN'T THERE AND HER BAGPACK WAN'T THERE AS WELL.. THAT ONLY MEANS THAT JY WAS LEFT, SHE TRYED TO CALL HER TO CHECK IF SHE WAS OK, BUT SHE DIDN'T ANSWER.. SHE CALLED SY TO CHECK IF JY CALLED HER OR IF SHE WAS WITH HER AND INDEED, JY DID CALL HER SISTER TELLING HER THAT SHE WAS GOING TO GO HOME BECAUSE SHE WASN'T FEELING WELL.. BUT HM KNEW THAT WAS LIE, THAT JY WAS FEELING SCARED NOW, BUT SINCE THE CLASS ALREADY STARTED THERE WAS NOTHING SHE COULD DO NOW.. SHE DECIDED OT WAIT UNTIL THE CLASS WAS OVER TO GO AND TO SEE JY.)

----------------------T.B.C----------------------

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAP. AS I PROMISED DOUBLE UPDATE.. PLEASE CHECK THE PREVIOUS CHAP, I FINISH WRITING IT.. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, LOVE AND FOR REAIDNG THIS FIC... THANX FOR SUBSCRIBING, VOTING AND PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING... I'LL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW... SO, WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP. 

Embedded image permalink