and Guilt

My Superstar Girlfriend

Hyomin POV

It's just been 2 days since my break up with Jiyeon.. I really can't bealive that we are over, but I don't blame her, actually I can't blame her since it's all my fault.. I just wish I could see her one more time, she's been ignoring all my calls and when she see me at college she just ignore me.. *sigh* I hope someday she can forgive me and we can go back to the way we were. Today I just another normal day for me, I have to asist to college since we have exams.. JY came and sat next to me since is a couple sience test and my partner always was JY.. I was happy to see her so close to me again, she started to do all the sience stuff and in 10 minutes it was finished she hand in our paper, show the experiment to our professor and then left, I guess she really doesn't want to see me... at lunch time, I saw her outside the building she was eating alone, I wanted to get closer but a guy suddenly appeared and took her away.. I just stood there looking at her going away with that guy, altaough she seemed scared..*sigh* 

 

Jiyeon POV

I made my final sience project with no other than HM, agh how I hate seeing her, but at the same time I miss her like crazy.. I made the project and paper fast to stay away from her, once I finished I went out of the classroom and outside the building, I bought some food and sat alone under a tree, besides HM I never had any other friends.. while I was eating an unknown guy came to me and took me with him.. I started to panic and to resist myselft so he couldn't take me.. he took me to an alley an looked at me from head to toes.. I was really scared..

JY: "W-who a-are you?"

Guy: "Shh, shut up.. I just want to make you feel good" (ping her pants)

JY: "W-what do you want from me?" (scared tone)

Guy: "Your body" (getting near JY)

JY: (wide eyes) "W-WHAT?! N-no, get away from me!" (strugguling and screming) "HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" 

*PAK

Guy: (slapped JY) "Didn't I told you to shut up, I gonna do you good "

(THE GUY RIPPED JY CLOTHES, UNHOKKED HER BRA AND PULL HER DOWN.. HE PUSHED HER TO THE WALL AND STARTED TO FORCEFULLY HER, JY COULD ONLY CRY AND SCREAM IN PAIN, HER CORE WAS BLEEDING, AND IT'S NOT FOR LESS, IT WAS HER FIRST TIME AFTER ALL.. SHE WAS FEELING A LOT OF PAIN, THE GUY LUCKLY DIDN'T INSIDE OF HER.. ONCE HE FINISHED HAVING "FUN" WITH JY HE JUST LEFT HER THERE, WITH A BLEEDING CORE, BRUISES ALL OVER HER BODY AND CRYING ON THE COLD FLOOR.. A FEW MINUTES LATER JY FAINTED....

A MIDDLE AGE MAN THAT WAS PASSING BY, SAW JY ONE THE FLOOR WITH PALE FACE.. HE LIFT HER AND TOOK HER CLOTHES TOO AND TOOK HER TO THE NEARES HOSPITAL, AND HE LEFT HER THERE..)

Soyeon POV

SY: "Agh! why isn't this dino coming home? Is going to be midnight soon.. where on earth could she be?... ish! I can't belive I''m going to do this" (Grabbing her phone and calling someone, the phone beeped 3 times until the other person answer)

HM: "Hello?"

SY: "Hi, Hyomin-ssi.. this is Soyeon, Jiyeon older sister"

HM: "Oh! Hi eonni.. it's been a long time since we last talk"

SY: "Yes, is really been.. look can I ask you something"

HM: "Sure, is there any problem?"

SY: "Yes, kind of.. ehmm, I was wondering if Jiyeon is there with you beause she hasn't return home yet"

HM: "What?! No, she isn't here.. did you try to call her?" (worry)

SY: "I did but she doesn't answer her phone, I'm starting to get worried.. you haven't see her?"

HM: "I saw her at college this morning, but then I didn't saw her again... look I'll help you look for her if you want"

SY: "Thank you that will rally help"

HM: "Ok, I'll go to all the places JY and I used to go and if I find her I'll call you"

SY: "Ok, I'll go to her favourite places.. bye" (end of phone call)

(ON THE OTHER HAND IN THE HOSPITAL)

DR: "This girl was , we better called her family"

Nurse: "I found her phone on one of the pockets of her unifor jacket"

DR. : "Good, call someone.. how can there be such a peaple who can do this to an innocent child?"

Nurse: "Dr. excuse me I'll go out and call someone from her phone"

DR. : "Go ahead, I'll take care of her in the mid time"

Nurse: (calling the first person on JY contact list) "Hello"

Girl: "Jiyeon! thank god.. I was so worried, where are you?"

Nurse: "Sorry miss, I just got this phone from the owners clothe"

Girl: "Who is this then?"

Nurse: "I'm a nurse at Seoul General Hospital.. the owner of this phone is here in the hospitan and she's still unconcious so I called the first person on her caontact list.. can you come and check on her or at least to confirm if you know the person?"

Girl: "Seoul General Hospital, right? then I'm on my way"

Nurse: "Thank you, I'll be waiting for you on the main entrance of the hospital"

Girl: "Ok, thank you.. bye"

(AFTER 30 MIN)

Girl: "Hi, are you the nurse who called me earlier?"

Nurse: "Yes, please follow me"

Girl: "Thank you.. by the way I'm Hyomin.. her-"

Nurse: "I know who you are, you are a world wide super star.. but it doesn't matter now, this is the room.. the doctor is inside with her"

HM: "Thank you" (going in JY Hospital room) "Hello doctor"

Dr. : "Oh, hello there.. you must be her guardian right?"

HM: "Something like that.. her real guardian is on her way.. can you tell me what happened to her?" (Looking at JY bruised body)

Dr. : "I'm sorry to tell you this but this girl was "

HM: (Wide eyes) "W-what?"

Dr. : "A doctor who works here, brought her this afternoon.. she was already unconcious and when we made her a medical check up, we found her core part completely bleeding, she even has the signs of a girl.. her bleeding core, bruises in her thights and in her whole body.. I'm really sorry miss, I will leave you two alone.. she might want to see a familiar face whn she wakes up" (LEFT THE ROOM)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah, no, no.. who did this to you? I swear I'm gonna kill him.. mianhae, I sould've been there for you.. you are in this state now because I wasn't with you.. I'll protectyou from now on, I won't let anyone touch you" (Crying and holding JY hand)

JY: "Mmm"

HM: "Jiyeon-ni?"

JY: (Slowly opening her eyes) "Hyo- hyomin?"

HM: "Yes, I'm right here.. don't worry"

JY: "What are you doing here?! and where am I?"

HM: "You're in a hospital.. don't worry I already called your sister"

JY: "Can you tell me, what am I doing here? and why do I feel so sore?"

HM: "Ji, don't you remember?" (shaking her head as in a NO) " JI, I- I don't know how to say this" (holding JY hand thighly and starting to cry)

JY: "Just say it, Park Hyomin!"

HM: " Jiyeon, you were .. that's why you feel sore and have bruises all aver your body" (CRYING)

JY: "N-no, y-you're lying.. yo-you're lying right I--" (tears falling from her eyes) "Oh my god! you're not.. I remember the guy and--"

HM: (Standing up and hugging JY thightly letting her cry on her) "Shh, don't worry Ji.. I won't let anyone touch you ever again, I'm right here.. I'm here for you no matter what I'll protect you.. even if I'm just a simple friend to you now"

 

-------------------------T.B.C--------------------------------

MORE DRAMA IN THIS CHAP. WHAT DO YOU THINK.. I LOVE CAREING HM BY THE WAY, HEHE.... PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAP. I ALREADY HAVE CHAP. 5 ON MY MIND.. SO COMMENT QUICKLY MY DEAR READERS.. THANX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU'RE GIVING ME AND THE FIC.... THANX FOR SUBSCRIBING AND SUPPORTING, KEEP THE COMMENTS.. I REALLY LOVE TO READ YOUR OPINION ON THE FIC.

 

Embedded image permalink