2 days left

My Superstar Girlfriend

Hyomin POV

It's been a month alredy since Jiyeon and I slept together.. we got a little more friendrly with eachother and it reminds me of when we first met.. somethimes while beeing in college she would touch my tight, drag me in the bathroom and kiss me passionatly or even sometimes finger me through my during class.. I don't know when did she became like this, but for some reason I like it.. right now I only have 2 days left before I come back to my old routine.. and my goal right now it's to get Ji back, I want my girlfriend back.. even though she's been doing this things to me, she still act cold towards me.. so today I'm going to ask her one last time if would take me back..

-----------AT COLLEGE-------------

HM: "Excuse me"

Girl: "Yes? can I help you?"

HM: "You are Jiyeon friend, right?"

Girl: "Yes, I'm Krystal"

HM: "Nice to meet you.. can I ask you something?"

KR: "Sure, what is it?"

HM: "Do you know where Jiyeon is? I've been looking for her all morning"

KR: "Oh! didn't you know? Jiyeon didn't come today, she's sick.. apparently she cought a cold or something"

HM: "WHAT?!.. hmm ok, thank you Krystal-ssi"

KR: "No problem, but if you want to tell her something you can tell me.. I'm going to visit her right now, I'm taking her the homework the teacher left for us"

HM: "I can take it to her if you want.. my hose is on that way"

KR: "oh, ok.. here take her this notebooks and tell her that this is my part of our project, she just have to do the prototipe of it"

HM: "Ok"

KR: "Oh and one more thing"

HM: "Yes?"

KR: "Tell her that I miss her and that I hope she gets better soon" (Smiles)

HM: "D-don't worry, I will" (jelous)

(AFTER TALKING WITH KRYSTAL, HM PUT THE THINGS THAT KR GAVE HER IN HER CAR.. THEN SHE GOT IN IT AND DROVE TO JY HOUSE.. SHE WAS REALLY JELOUS AFTER WHAT KR TOLD HER AND SHE STARTED TO WANDER WHAT RELATIONSHIP DID KR AND JY HAD.. AFTER SOME GOOD MINUTES SHE FINALLY ARRIVE TO JY HOSE, SHE RANG THE DOOR-BELL AND WAS WELCOMED BY SOYEON)

---------JY & SY HOSE---------

SY: "Hyomin-ah?"

HM: "Annyoghaseyo, Eonni.. I'm looking for Jiyeon"

SY: "Come in, that kid is in her bedroom resting"

HM: "What happened to her?"

SY: "I don't know, she suddenly felt week and the next thing I knew she passed out in the bathroom.. she has fever and she just recently woke up"

HM: "Did you take her to a doctor?"

SY: "You know that kid, she wouldn't see a doctor even if she's dying" (sigh)

HM: "Don't worry eonni, I'll try to convince her"

SY: "Ok, but in case you can't.. I alreday had the number of a friend of mine who is a doctor"

HM: "Good, so.. ehmm, can I go and see her?"

SY: "Go ahead.. oh and here, the towel to put on her forehead"

HM: "Thanx"

I walked up to JY bedroom.. I'm really nervous and I don't know why, it's not like I haven't been in JY room before.. but it's been a while since I've been there, in fact her room was the place where we had our first kiss.. the simple memory of her leaning slowly and kissing me passionatly makes me blush.. I slowly turn the door knob and enter her room, I see her lying in bed.. gosh she looks so pale and she cover in sweat, what happened to you baby?

JY: "Eonni?"

HM: "It's me Ji.. Hyomin"

JY: "Hi, what are you doing here?"

HM: "I came to see how were you doing and also your freind gave me this for you"

JY: "Krystal?"

HM: "Yes, her.. and she also told me that you just have to do the prototipe or something like that"

JY: "She's such a sweet girl" (smile)

HM: "Sweeter than me?" (getting jelous)

JY: "Maybe.. hehe.. ehmm, Hyomin"

HM: "Yes?"

JY: "Can you help me change my clothe? this one is all wet" (don't think bad, is due to the fever)

HM: (blushing) "S-sure.. just let me g-get you some clothe"

JY: "Ok, oh and can you pass the towel and dry my back as well"

HM: "O-ok"

JY: "Sorry"

HM: "Uhmm? why?"

JY: "For asking you to do this for me"

HM: "Don't worry, it's ok.. here, this PJ's will suit you well.. let me take this one first"

As I started to unbotton JY shirt, I could feel my heart racing fast.. this is the first time I will see JY body.. my hads are sweting, I'm really nervous and exited at the same time.. I know that JY has a great body, she's an athletic kid.. but I never got the chance to see it.

(ONCE HM FINISHED TO UNBOTTON JY SHIRT, SHE TOOK IT OFF.. SHE TOOK A VERY GOOD 5 MINUTES TO STARE AT JY UPPER BODY, SHE THEN SNAPPED OUT OF IT WHEN SHE SAW JY BLUSHING AND TRYING TO COVER HER BODY.. HM THEN PROCEED TO REMOVE JY PANTS.. AND HER HEART WAS REALLY RACING FASTER THEN USUAL.. SHE SW THE GILR THAT SHE LOVES THE MOST HALF IN FRONT OF HER.. HM COULDN'T HELP BUT TO BLUSH HARD AND FELT HOT ALL OVER HER BODY.. SHE THEN TOOK THE TOWEL AND STARTED TO SLOWLY CLEAN AND DRY ALL THE SWEAT THAT IS ON JY BODY, OF COURSE SHE TOOK HER GOOD TIME ON DOING IT SO SHE COULD ENJOY WATCHING HER LOVERS BODY)

HM: "You have such a good body" (said without realizing)

JY: "W-what?! Y-yah! stop being a er Park Hyomin and clean me fast"

HM: "Uhm? yes, sorry" (blush)

JY: "And then you say I'm the ert one"

-----------------------------------------T.B.C-----------------------------------

HELLO GUYS, IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I WROTE.. BUT HERE I'M BACK. I'M EXTREMLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BEFORE.. I REALLY WANT TO GET THIS FIC DONE SO I CAN WRITE ANOTHER ONE THAT I ALREADY STARTED IN PAPER.......... MY SINCERE APOLOGIES TO LL MY READERS WHO WERE WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE, I'VE BEEN BUISY LATELY.. SO I THINK I WILL WRITE A COUPLE OF CHAP. MORE OF THIS FIC AND END IT... HOPE YOU'VE BEEN ENJOYING IT SO FAR.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SO PATIENT AND FOR SUPPORTING, READING, SUBSCRIBING AND VOTING ALL MY FICS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE AND PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE THAT, IF I HAVE TIME, IT WILL BE IN A COUPLE OF HOURS OR ELSE TOMORROW.. THOANK YOU SO MUCH AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AND ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG IN UPDATING THE FIC.

Embedded image permalink