Saving your life (P.1)

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

I woke up today feeling a little hppy but once I remember seeing her on the restaurant really ruin my mood, I mean what else does she wan't to talk about with me... she left pretty clear that we are nothing, aish that woman.. does she seriously think that she can play around with me? what does she think I am? her puppet?.. ish, I don't care anymore.. I'm going to fresh up and get ready to work.

------------------AT THE OFFICE------------------

Secretary: "Good morning Ms. Park"

JY: "Good Morning, is there anything programmed for today?"

Secretary: "Yes, you have a meeting for lunch at 1:00 pm with on of our asociates.. a meeting at 4:00 pm with the department bosses and finally a meeting at 6:00 with our main asociate Ms. Jung"

JY: "Krystal Jung?"

Secretary: "Yes, Ms. Krystal and Jessica Jung"

JY: "Jessica is coming too? gee, I better be presentble.. anything else?"

Secretary: "Yes, these files.. you have to read it and sign it.. and also Ms. Soyeon called saying to give her call when you arrive"

JY: "Thnak you, you can go now"

Secretary: "Yes, Ms. Park.. if you need anything don't doubt on calling me"

JY: "Actually can you do me a favor?"

Secretary: "Sure Ms. Park What is it?"

JY: "Can you look information about someone and what they did during this past year and a half?"

Secretary: "Sure just give me the person nae and I'll have the information before lunch"

JY: "Her name is Park Hyomin.. find out about everything she did last year"

Secretary: "I'll work on it right now.. so, I'll get going Ms. Park"

JY: "Yes, thank you.. and don't thell anyone about this, ok?"

Secretary: "Yes Ms. Park" (leaving the room)

(AFTER HOURS OF SIGNING AND READING FILES, IT WAS FINALLY LUNCH TIME.. JY LUCKLY FINISHED ALL THE FILES IN TIME AND EXITED HER OFFICE WITH HER SECRETARY TO MEET THE CLIENT.. HER SECRETARY GAVE JY EVERYTHING SHE COULD FIND ABOUT HM AND WHAT SHE DID THE PAST YEAR... JY TOLD HER TO KEEP IT UNTIL THEY RACH AGAIN TO THE COMPANY.. THEY GOT IN THE CAR, AND IN JUST A FEW SECONDS THEY ARRIVE AT THE RESTAURANT WHERE THEY HAD THE LUNCH WITH THE CLIENT... 2 HOURS PAST AND THEY FINISHED TALKING, THEY SHOOOK HANDS AND JY SAW HER ASOCIATE LEAVING.. SHE TOLD HER SECRETARY THAT SHE WILL GO AND BUY A BOTTLE OF WATER AND BE RIGT BACK.. HER SECRETARY GOT I THE CAR FIRST.)

JY: "Hello ma'am... could you give me a water please?"

Woman: "Sure, here it is kid"

JY: "Thank you, here is the money"

Woman: "Thanx to you too"

(AFTER LEAVING JY STOOD OUTSIDE THE STORE DRINKING HER WATER AND BREATHING THE FRESH AIR.. FOR SOME REASON DOING THIS MADE HER CALM... AS SHE WAS WATCHING THE PEOPLE PASS, SOMEONE CAUGHT HER EYES.. IT WAS NO OTHER THAN HM, SHE WAS SHOOTING A SCENE FOR A MOVIE, JY JUST STAND THERE WATCHING HOW HM WAS ACTING AND SHE MUST ADMIT THAT THAT GIRL REALLY HAS TALENT TO ACT... JY STOOD THERE FOR A WHILE WATCHING AT HM, UNTIL IT CAM A SCENE WHERE HM WAS SUPPOSD TO BE SLIGHTLY PUSHED AND FALL ON THE GRASS, BUT INSTEAD THE OTHER ACTRESS PUSHED HER HARD MAKING HM FALL ON THE STREET.. AS HM WAS GETTING A UP A CAR WAS COMING AT ALL SPEED TOWARDS HER, JY SAW THIS, SHE DROPPED HER WATER AND RAN TOWARDS HM PUSHING HER AWAY FROM THE ROAD AND MAKING JY GOT HIT BADLY BY THE CAR... HM WHO HAD NO IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPEN GOT UP FROM THE GRASS AND TURN AROUND TO SEEA LOT OF PEOPLE IN A CIRCLE.. SHE GOT CLOSER AND SAW JY LYING ON THE COLD STREET FLOOT WITH A LOT OF BLOOD AROUND HER.. SHE GOT NEAR HER..)

HM: "Ji.. Jiyeon?" (started to cry)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah wake up.. p-please wake up! PARK JIYEON!... SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW! Ji, you can't leave me did you hear me, you just can't leave me like this.."

---------------------------------T.B.C----------------------------------------

new chap here... sorry for the short update, didn't have much time.. I'll update the rest tomorrow..... keep your comments comming.. love to read them..... in case you are panicking after reading this chap, JY will not die don't worry... since it's a MinYeon fic I can't let the main star die, right? just please wait upt to the other chaps. and see how the story will go on... thanx so much for your support and love to the fic... remember to comment.

P.S: Please ignore my mistakes while writing.. I just type the letters to fst and I don't see what I type hehe.

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg