Saving your life (P.2)

My Superstar Girlfriend

Hyomin POV

Today my manager drove me to the place were I have to shoot a scene for my new drama.. once we arrive I got my make up done and got dressed, then I went out and the director told us everything we needed to do and we needed to do it.. once he screamed action, everyone went silent and we started to act, it was now the time where I'm supposed to be pushed andfall on the grass, but my co-star pushed me harder making me fall on the streets, which really hurt my ... as I was slowly getting up I felt someone pushed me away rom the road and I fell with my full body on the grass.. the next thing I heard was a lot of people gasping.. when I opened my eyes I saw a person lying on the road and a lot of people around that person.. my manager helped me to get up from the grass, I inmidiatly went near the crowd to see if that person was ok and to thank her for saving me.. but as I got closer the persons face and body started to look familiar.. and, when I was at the front of all the people nd next to that person, it hit me.. it was Jiyeon, Jiyeon was the one who saved me.. my body went numb and I think I was pale because I saw her lyng unconcious on the road in a pool of lood that was coming from her head.. I kneel ear her and started to call her name for her to wake up.

HM: "Ji- Jiyeon?" (no response) "Jiyeon-ah wake up" (starting to cry) "YAH PARK JIYEON THIS ISN'T FUNNY! WAKE UP! PARK JIYEON!" (Holding JY hand and crying)

HM: "SOMEONE PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW... Ji please wake up, you can't leave me.. you just can't"

(THE AMBULANCE CAME AND TOOK JY TO THE HOSPITAL.. BUT THEY DIDN'T LET HM IN IN THE AMBULANCE, HM ASKED HER MANAGER TO FOLLOW THE AMBULANCE AND TAKE HER TO THAT HOSPITAL)

-------IN THE VAN-------

HM: "Pabo, why did you save me? why?! now you are in that state because of me... I hope is nothing serious and when I get there the tell me that you're going to be fine.. JIyeon-ah, mianhae.. because of me you're hurt, this is all my damn fault... please don't die, I need you"

----------AT THE HOSPITAL-------------

HM: "Excuse me"

Nurse: "Yes, can I help you?"

HM: "Yes, I'm here looking for Park Jiyeon"

Nurse: "Park Jiyeon?.. ah! the girl who just got hit by a car?"

HM: "Yes, her.. do you know were she is?"

Nurse: "I'm sorry but I can't give you that Information.. unless you are her guardian or family"

HM: "I'm her guardian.. please tell me where she is"

Nurse: "Fine.. right now she is in the surgery room"

HM: "Surgery? why?!"

Nurse: "According to this.. she got a brain injure hen she got hit by the can and that cause her to loose a lot of blood, so thats why she is there"

HM: "Is she going to be ok?"

Nurse: "The doctors will do everything to save her.. but when she came here she was dying already, so just in case prepare for the worst Ms."

HM: "No, no no no.. this can't be happening, this is a nightmare... Jiyeon-ah plese, you have to live.. I didn't even explain to you why am I dateing that man... plese fight and be alive"

(AFTER CRYING FOR SOME GOOD MINUTES.. HM GRABBED HER PHONE AND DAILED SY NUMBER, SHE THOUGHT IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO LET SY KNOW ABOUT JY CONDITION)

------PHONE CONVERSATION---------

SY: "Yeoboseyo?"

HM: "Soyeon eonni?"

SY: "Who is this?"

HM: "Eonni it's me... Hyomin, Jiyeon girlfriend"

SY: "Jiyeon is not here Hyomin-ssi.. and I don't know where she is now"

HM: "I know.. and I know where she is, that's why I'm calling you eonni"

SY: "Did something happen to Jiyeon?"

HM: "Eonni" (crying)

SY: "Hyomin-ah why are you crying? what happen? where is Jiyeon?"

HM: "Eonni, Jiyeon is in the hospital"

SY: "She's what? what happened Hyomin?"

HM: "She had an accident because of me"

SY: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BECAUSE OF YOU?!"

HM: "I was shooting a scene for my new drama and my co-star pushed me way to hard and I fell on the road.. A car was coming really fas and Jiyeon-ni pushed me away from the road but the car hitted her.. I'm sorry"

SY: "I guess she hasn't got over you...*sigh*"

HM: "You aren't angry with me?"

SY: "There is no point on being angry with you.. besides JY asked me to never be angry at you because you were a good person with abigh heart.. so.. anyway what is my sister conditon right now?"

HM: "I don't know.. she is in surgery"

SY: "SURGERY?! IS IT THAT BAD?!"

HM: "Eonni, I think you should come here by yourself... they told me to get ready fo the worst because JY lost so much blood and has a brain injury"

SY: "I can't go right now.. but I'll take the first flight tomorrow.. plese stay by her ide and don't let her die Hyomin-ah or else you'll regret it"

HM: "Don't worry eonni, I'm not going to move from here.. and if they can't cure her I'll take her to the best hospital in L.A... I'll take good care of her I own her a lot"

SY: "Ok, take care of my baby sis... I gotta go and prepare everyhting for tomorrow"

HM: "Ne eonni.. bye, if something happens I'll call you inmidiatly"

SY: "Good!, bye Hyomin-ah"

-----end of phone call-------

(AFTER THAT PHONE CALL WITH SY.. HM COULDN'T HELP BUT TO CRY HARDER AT WHAT SY TOLD HER THAT JY TOLD HER AOUT HM... JY WAS INDEED A GRAT PERSON, HM THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS JUST SO STUPID FOR HURTING JY SO MANY TIMES... AT THIS POINT HER TEARS WERE UNCONTROLABLE... HM WAS JUST PRAYING THAT JY WOULD LIVE AND THAT THE SURGERY WENT WELL........ AFTER 3 LONG HS THE DOCTOR WHO WAS RESPONSABLE FOR JY CAME OUT)

Doctor: "Who is Ms. Park Jiyeon guardian?"

HM: "I am.. how is she?"

Doctor: "Well Miss.. she----"

----------------------------T.B.C---------------------------------------

UPDATE HERE!..... HEHE HOW'S THE STORY SO FAR? LIKING IT? THANX FOR SUBSCRIBING, READING AND UPVOTING...... PLEASE DO NO FORGET TO COMMENT AND MOST IMPRTANTLY DO NO FORGET TO WATCH SUGAR FREE ON CCM OFICIAL CHANNEL LET'S MAKE IT TO 1K AND DON'T FORGET T VOTE FOR T-ARA ON MUSIC SHOWS... THANX SO MUCH, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT.

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg