Musical

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

It's been nearly two years since Hyomin left again to the states, lucky for me I wasn't alone I had Luna, Sulli and my mos loyal friend Krystal besides me.. Hyomin told me she was in Japan shooting a movie, I was happy for her but I wasn't so much when she send me the script through an e-mail and I saw all tha skinship, body touching and kiss scenes she had to do.. what hurts me the most is that she accepted the movie without even consulting me.. *sigh* I feel like it's starting all over again I mean she started to ignore me again she baerly answer me and when she does she always tells me that she's buisy and that she can talk.. I just hope she isn't cheation on me again.. anyway today we have aparently a special class.. Krystal is still being my class mate and my partner in everything we do in class.. the techer guide us to the arts department and, just like everyone in my class, I am really confuse on what on earth are we doing here.

JY: "Krys do you have any idea what are we doing here?"

KR: "I'm just like you eonni, I don't have any idea"

JY: "I wnder why would they bring the economics students here in the art part?"

KR: "Mee too Jiyeon-ni but I guess we'll have to wait and see"

Professor: "Good evening kids, I know most of you might be wondering why are you here when this is not even your career.. well let me tell you, every year we choose a department to do a play or sing or do a musical.. and this year the economics department was chosen.. so we will chooose two people to play the leads and you'll have to accep it even if you are from the same gender ok?... so the first person is.." (taking a paper out) "Jung SooJung"

KR: "WHAT?!"

JY: "Congrats Krys.. you're the lead"

KR: "Aish!.. I just hope you get te other lead"

JY: "Why?"

KR: "Because I'm not going to die alone Jiyeon-ni.. if I drown you will drown with me eonni"

JY: "Hehe, keep dreaming kid"

Professor: "Ok, so we will coose the next lead who will play the mae role" (taking a paper) "The second person is... Park Jiyeon"

JY: (Wide eyes) "WHAT?!"

KR: (Laughing) "Hahahahah! eonni, I can't belive my wish came true, haha.. now we're both on the same boat"

JY: "Ish! Fine.. I guess this will be fun"

(AFTER A WHILE EVERYONE ELSE HAD THEIR PART AND ALSO THE TOLD THE STUDENT THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO DO A MUSICAL.. THEY GAVE THE STUDENTS THEIR SCRIPTS AND THE SONGS THEY WILL BE SINGING AND WISHED THEM LUCK.. AND WITH THAT THEY LEFT)

JY: "Hey Krys!"

KR: "Mmm?"

JY: "Do you want to go to my house today and review the script with me= maybe we can also rehearse the songs and the lines we say together.. what do you think?"

KR: "Sure.. I'll tell my eonni first. She told me she would take me home.. what do you say if we get together after school?"

JY: "Sounds good.. then, let's go now.. I'm hungry"

KR: "You and Sulli are exactly the same.. always hungry, you two shikshins"

JY: "Yah! I haven't eaten anything since I got here"

KR: "Arasso! let's go those kids mght be waitning for us anyways"

(AT THE CAFETERIA)

SL: "Hey guys"

LN: "Annyong"

KR & JY: "Hello"

SL: "How was your class kids?"

LN: "I heard you went to the art sector? is it the economics facilitie time to do one?"

JY: "Unfortunally yes! we were there and we were told to do a musical for the end of the year"

LN: "That's great.. so I get to see you two singing next month"

KR: "What so great about that?"

SL: "So, who are the leads?"

JY: "You are seeing them"

SL: "Eh? You and Krystal got the leads?"

KR: "Yeap"

LN: "That's great"

JY: "What's grat? I have to play the male role"

KR: "But Jiyeon-ni you are kind of manly, you know?"

JY: "Shut up.. Sulli-ah let's go and look for something to eat, I'm starving"

SL: "Yes" (leaving with JY)

LN: "So Krys, you must be really happy that you are the lead with Jiyeon, right?"

KR: "Shh! of course I am, but I don't want to show it in fron of her"

LN: "Do you have any kiss scene in the musical?"

KR: "I don't know, I didn't have time to look at the script"

LN: "Let's look at it while they're gone"

KR: "But-"

LN: "C'mon give it to me"

KR: "Fine.. here it is"

LN: "Ok, let me see... AHA! here it is"

KR: "What? do I have one?"

LN: "Nope" (smiling)

KR: "Then?"

LN: "You have 3 kiss scenes with Jiyeon and the kiss must be on the lips.. all 3 of them"

KR: "Hey! I don't think so"

LN: "No really, it sais here that it have to be on the lips.. all of them"

KR: "Really?.. let me see that"

LN: "Here"

KR: (Reading the scipt) "OH MY GOD! It's true"

LN: "Told ya"

-----------------------------T.B.C-----------------------------

SO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE, I'VE BEEN BUISY WITH COLLEGE THINGS.. TOO MANY PAPERS TO HAND IN.. ANYWAY I READ YOU COMENTS AND MOST OF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE HM JELOUSE BY MAKING JY AND KR CLOSER TO EACHOTHER.. SO HERE IS THE FIRST EPISODE OF THAT.. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AND FINISH IT IN THIS WEEK.. SINCE I HAVE A FREE WEEK... HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAP AND KEEP THE COMMENTS.. THANX TO ALL WHO READ, SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND OF COURSE COMMENT AND LIKE MY FIC.. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP... IF I CAN I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW OK? THANX FOR YOUR PTIENCE.. LOVE YOU READERS.

 

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg