I Just need her

My Superstar Girlfriend

Hyomin POV

I can't belive that after one year and a half I see her again, at first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but once I had a better look I knew it was her, how coud I forget her y body, her sweet smile and her cute face... I decided to go inside but, as I was about to, I remebered that I wasn't alone so I asked my so called boyfriend and told him that I wanted to eat here.. I decided to sit in a table right across her so I could watch her better, she was with someone else that I didn't know 'cuz her back was facing me, but I didn't care all I wanted to see was my beautiful girl and she even became more beautiful and more mature after all this time.. gosh I'm melting just by looking at her.. I was so focus on watching her every move that I didn't notice that my boyfriend had gone to the bathroom, then I saw the girl that was with m baby standing up and going to the ladies room.. I inmidiatly took this chance to go and talk to her.

HM: "Excuse me Miss... but may I say that you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

JY: "Huh?" (Lifting her head up and shocked)

HM: "Hi Ji.. It's been a while, right?" (smiling brightly)

I tried to give my best smile to her I've missed her so much

JY: "Y-you? What are you doing here?!"

Ok, that was not the response I was waiting for.. is there something wrong

HM: "Is that the way of greeting your girl?"

JY: "Tsk.. you stopped being my girl a long time ago Park Hyomin"

Once she said that I felt like something was stuck in my throat.. I guess she already know about me and Xin Bo

Waiter: "Miss here is your check"

JY: "Here is the money"

Waiter: "My pleasure"

After that waiter left I found the words that I wanted to say to her so bad

HM: "Ji, I missed you" 

JY: "I didn't you cheater.."

Once she cold me like that I felt my heart ache a lot... Jiyeon has never treated me like this, I felt so hur.. but I can't blame her is partly my fault as well for agreeing on being in this stupid relationship with a man I don't even love

JY: "... now if you excuse me I have to go"

No, I let her go just like that I need to see her again and explain everything

HM: "Ji, can I see you again?"

JY: "No" (cold)

Ji please I need to explain everything to you I need you

KR: "Ji, let's go"

Is that--? OH GOD IS KRYSTAL! what is she doing here and with MY Jiyeon

JY: "Yes, let's go.. I don't want to be here anymore"

While she was saying those words she was glearing at me.. I guess she hate me so much now

KR: "Huh?" (Looking at HM)

HM: "Jiyeon wait"

JY: "WHAT?!"

HM: (taken aback by JY sudden outbrust) "Plese let me see you again I really need to talk to you" (begging)

JY: "Listen to me very well Park Hyomin, you and I have nothing more to talk about.. you left pretty clear that I'm just a joke to you, that our relatinship or whatever we had it was just a stupid game for you.. so just go back to you stupid boyfriend and get the hell out of my life, because I don't want to see you ever again.. got it?"

HM: "Ji.."

JR: "Let's go Krys.. we need to go back"

KR: "Huh? oh, yes"

After I saw Jiyeon leaving I was left just thare standing and looking at her.. I was like a statue, I didn't even felt when my tears started flow fall from my eyes.. I never took Jiyeon as a joke and less our reletionship, our relationship it wasn't a game for me... she must've been really hurt when she heard the news about me with that guy, but I can't belive she doubt about my love for her.. she was, no correction, she is my everything and the only person I love.. I know I cheated and I know I deserve what she told me, but I don't ant her to think that everything we had meant nothing to me, because it really did meant a lot to me.. this is all my fault and I admit it... I promise her to make things right this time, but I only made things worst..

Xin Bo: "Are you rady to-- Hey, what's wrong honey?"

HM: "Nothing let's go" (cold)

Xin Bo: "Did something happen while I was gone?"

HM: "No, I'll just pay and let's get going"

Xin Bo: "OH!, leave me.. I'll pay this one babe"

Once she said that it remind me of Jiyeon, she never let me paid.. she always paid for me and trated me like a princess... I guess that at one thing she is right, I did take her for granted, because I touhgt that no matter what I did she will always be by my side, but I guess I was wrong.. because I just lost the person that I love the most

Xin Bo: "Let's go"

HM: "Ok"

(IN THE CAR) 

Xin Bo: "Hyo are you sure you're ok?"

HM: "Yes why?"

Xin Bo: "Is just that you seem a little sad and depressed.. did something happen?"

HM: "No, I'm just tired.. I worked until late yesterday"

Xin Bo: "Are you sure is just that? please, be honest with me"

HM: "I am, don't worry"

Xin Bo: "Then who was that girl?"

HM: "What girl?"

No way, he couldn't have seen Jiyeon, right?

Xin Bo: "That girl who was screaming to you at the restaurant, who was she?"

HM: "Just someone I thought I never see again"

Xin Bo: "Why did she scremed to you?"

HM: "Because I did something very bad to her and I don't think I will be ever be able to forgive myself for doing that to her"

Xin Bo: "Don't worry, maybe it wan't that bad... just think about yourself and your career, whatever you did to her is all in the past now"

Tht's what I'm afraid of.. that she forgets me and live with only hate towards me forever, I don't think I can handle Jiyeon hating me for the rest of our lifes... I really am stupid... no I just want to hug her, kiss her, hearing her saying that everything was going to e ok and that we could be together again... but that's not going to happen, why? well because I hurt her, cheat on her and she hates me.... I hope that she knows that I only want her and that I just need her in my life and no one else.

---------------------------T.B.C---------------------------------------

NEW CHAP. HERE!............... SORRY THAT IS TAKING ME SO LONG TO UPDATE THESE DAYS. BUT THANX FOR ALWAYS WAITING FOR MY UPDATES AND FOR SUPPORT MY FIC... PLESE REMEBER TO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD DO SOME JISTAL MOMENT OR NOT.. AND ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE CHAP. PLEASE WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE, I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW FOR SURE... THANX FOR EVERYTHING READERS.

P.S: DO NOT FORGET TO WATCH SUGAR FREE ON CCM OFFICIAL CHANNEL TO INCREASE THE VIEWS AND TO VOTE FOR T-ARA WHEN THE VOITING STARTS... LET'S MAKE OUR GIRLS WIN AGAIN!

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg