One Year Later

My Superstar Girlfriend

Author POV

AFTER ANOTHER MONTH, JIYEON FINALLY WOKE UP.. SOYEON WAS VERY HAPPY TO SEE THAT HER SISTER WAS ALIVE AND FINE NOW... HYOMIN WATCHED EVERYTHING FROM DISTANCE, SHE DID'T WANT TO FACE JY YET.. NOT UNTIL SHE SOLVES EVERYTHING WITH XIN BO AND HER AGENCY, SHE JUST HAPPY TO SEE JY WELL AGAIN AND SHE HOPES THAT WHEN THEY MEET AGAIN IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THELAST TWO TIMES...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE YEAR LATER

Jiyeon POV

It's already been a year since the accident andeverything that has happen in my life.... Krystal and I got to be buisness partners and we are doing pretty good, even though Jessica eonni and Soyeon eonni were a little scared to let us have our own company since we were pretty young back then, but we showed hem that we worked hard and now next to their buiness we are one of the most succesfull buisness in U.S, Japan and Korea.... regarding my ex- girlfriend, I haven't see her since the time I saved her life, Soyeon eonni told me that Hyomin came everyday to see me when I was in the hospital.. surprisingly I do remember Hyomin taking to me whe I was in a coma, I thought it was just a dream but SY eonni told me that she actually did talked to me .. anyway right now Krystal and I are on a plane to Korea to celebrate SY eonni's birthday.. Sica eonni stayed in America to look after our company so Krystal and I could go..

--------AT THE AIRPLANE---------------

JY: *SIGH* "Soojung-ah"

KR: "Wae eonni?"

JY: "I'm really nervous and happy at the same time to be back home"

KR: "It's been a long time since we last been in Korea huh?"

JY: "Mmm.. aren't you exited to see Sulli again?"

KR: "Eonni I saw her last week remember.. but yes, I do miss her and Luna eonni too"

JY: "After my sister party we should go to a club.. all four of us, what do you say?"

KR: "Whoa there.. Does Park Jiyeon like to club now?"

JY: "Tks, this kid.. I'm gonna show you how I party little kid" (pushing KR forehead with one finger)

KR: "Yah!.. we'll see, but nobody has moves like me Jiyeon-ssi" (teasing JY)

JY: "We'll see about that Soojung"

(AFTER HOURS OF FLYING THEY FINALLY ARRIVE TO KOREA.... JY AND KR HAIL A CAB AND WENT TO JY HOUSE, LUCKLY SY WASN'T THERE AND WAS STILL WORKING SO BOTH OF THEM STARTED TO PREPARE THE WHOLE HOSE AND DINNER FOR SY... TEY BOTH COOKED TOGETHER, KRYSTAL THE DESSER AND JY THE MAIN PLATES.. AFTER A FEW HOURS OF HARD WORKING THEY WERE SATISFIDE WITH EVERYTHNG, THEY CALLED SULLI AND LUNA AND SOME OF SY FRIENDS AND WAITED UNTIL SY CAME TO SURPRISED HER..)

---COUPLE OF HOURS LATER-----

SY: "Why is the house so dark? I remember paying the elecrtucity bill"

EVERYONE: "SURPRISE!"

JY: (coming with a cake) "Seng il chuka habnida! seng il chuka habnida! sarangheyo Soyeon-ni Seng il chuka habnida! Sengil chukahe Eonni!"

SY: "Jiyeon-ah!" (running and about to hug JY when JY stopped her)

JY: "First blow the candles and make a wish and then hug me eonni"

SY: "Arasso" (making a wish a blowing the candles) "Now come here baby dino"

JY: "Ne.. Krys here hold the cake"

KR: "Ne, I'll leave it in the kitchen"

JY: (Hugging SY) "Happy Birthday eonni"

SY: "Thank you so much Baby Dino.. I'm so happy to see you today"

JY: "Is my ssters borthday, of course I should be here"

SY: "Thanx.. and please don't hate me"

JY: "Hate you? for what?"

Girl: "Soyeon eonni! Happy Birth-" (wide eyes)

JY: (Wide Eyes) "YOU!"

-----------------------T.B.C------------------------

here is finaly thpdate you've been waiting for dear reader.... who is the mistery girl? I think you all know the answer already... but well I'll try to update in an hour more.. hope you like it and thank you so much for your patience and support.. plese I beg you, do not forget to comment... thank you so much.

P.S: PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO JESSICA JUNG AND GG, I USED TO BE A BIG FAN OG GG BEFORE I MET T-ARA AND JESSI USED TO BE MY BIAS. IT REALLY SADDENS ME TO SEE HER BEEN TRATED THAT WAY. #StayStrongJessica

 

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg