Making things clear

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

i woke up fro my deep sleep, damn those pills are very effective.. *sigh* I got out of bed and went directly to the bathroom to wash my face trying to forget everything that happened last night at Soyeon eonnis birthday, specially trying to forget that person.. the person who ruined my life, I know that it's parcially my ex fault but Hyomin did told me that she was drunk... anyway I made my way downstairs to have breakfast with Krys and my sister, breakfast was silent.. until Soyeon eonni boke it.

SY: "So Jiyeon, Krystal.. how's everything in L.A?"

JY: "It's fine" (cold)

KR: "Everything is goging great eonni, our buisness is one of the biggest ones in L.A.. of course Jessica eonni buisness and your buisness is bigger"

SY: "That's good to hear.. ehmm, Jiyeon-ni"

JY: "Yes?"

SY: "We should talk about last night, don't you think?"

JY: "There is nothing to talk about eonni.. I don't care what kind of relationship you have with that woman, and I don't even care"

KR: "Jiyeon, she's your sister.. respect her"

JY: "Respect? seriously Krystal?.. she perfectly knew that it was because of that that I suffered and she decides to have, what? friendship or whatever it is with that woman? you've gotta be kidding me"

KR: "PARK JIYEON!"

SY: "No Krys.. it's ok... Jiyeon I know you still hate her, but QRI-ssi is my friend now.. I know you suffered because of her, but please understand"

JY: "I don''t want to.. now if you excuse me I'm going out"

SY: "Ji"

JY : *SIGH* "Eonni, I'm sorry.. but please don't expect me to accept your friendship with that woman, because I never will.. you're still my older sister and I'll always be by your side eonni, but plese don't force me to meet her or to be in the same room as her because I won't"

SY: "It's ok Ji.. I understan, but you aren't angry at me are you?"

JY: "Even if I wan't I can't.." (smiling)

SY: "Thanx"

JY: "Now if you excuse me, I'll be going"

KR: "Can I know where?"

JY: "Nope" (teasing KR)

KR: "YAH!"

JY: "Hehe, just go and meet your girlfriend.. I have things to do"

KR: "Fine, but if you need me call me"

JY: "Yes mom... bye eonni"

SY: "Bye.. take care baby dino"

(JY AND KR WENT OUTOF THE HOUSE.. OF COURSE BOTH OF THEM TOOK THEIR SEPARATE WAYS, KR WENT TO MET SULLI.. WHILE JY JUST WENT AROUND WALKING WITHOUT A SPECIFIC PLACE TO GO, SHE JUST WANTED TIME FOR HERSELF... SOON SHE FOUND HERSEF ON THE PARK THAT WAS 3 BLOCKS AWAY FROM  HER HOUSE AND THIS WAS THE PARK WHERE SHE USED TO COME WITH HM.. SHE FOUND A BIG TREE AND LYED UNDER IT LISTENING TO MUSIC.. A LOT OF THINGS WERE GOING THROUGH JY MIND RIGHT NOW, BUT SHE WANTED TO LET THEM ALL GO AND JUST RELAX FOR THE TIME BEING...

WHILE JY WAS LYING UNDES THE TREE WITH HER EYES CLOSE.. SOMEONE APROACHED AND SMILED TO SHE JY THERE, SHE MISSED THAT FACE A LOT AND HONESTLY, IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE SHE LAST SAW JY LIKE THIS.. SHE TOOK COURAGE AND TALKED TO JY)

GIRL: "Excuse Miss, but this tree is mine.. my girlfriend and I came here everyday, so can you please leave"

JY: "Who the heck do yo--" (shocked)

(the girl smiled to see that cute expression in JY face)

JY: "P-Park H-Hyomin?"

HM: "Hi Jiyeon.. long tme no see"

JY: "When did you came back?" (sitting down properly)

HM: "Last year"

JY: "Huh?"

HM: "Ive been living here in Korea sincelastyear Jiyeon"

JY: "But isn't your agency in the U.S?"

HM: "Yes, but I work from here... I miss korea a lot"

JY: "Oh, and does your boyfriend live with you here?"

HM: "I don't have a boyfriend anymore Ji"

JY: "mm? weren't you with that chinease guy?"

HM: *Giggle*

JY: "What so funny?"

HM: "You are Ji"

JY: "Me? why?"

HM: "Nothing.. but if you want to know I broke up with him when you had te accident"

JY: "Oh, mianhae"

HM: "Mmm? Wae?"

JY: "You broke up with hi beacause of me.. sorry"

HM: "I didn't broke up with him because of you.. I broke up with him because I didn't love him, I never did.. my agncy just made me do all that act because they founf out my real ual orientation and they thought that public won't like it.. so I had to do all that act with him"

JY: "What?! thoese s.. why do they care who you date or if you are straight or gay? aish! seriously, they will force you to anything just to get money"

HM: "It's ok... I like my career, and thank god that my CEO is understanding now with this issue.. so I can live my life in peace.. but enough about me, how about you?"

JY: "What about me?"

HM: "How's everything going with you company?"

JY: "Great Krystal and I are working very hard on it, since it's our own company.. at first it was difficult, but thankfully we could make it and now we are expanding our company to europe.. we alredy expand it to china, japan, U.S and Australia.. so now we're planning to expanding it to europe"

HM: "Wow!"

JY: "What?"

HM: "Didn't know you were such a great buisness woman Jiyeon.. I knew you were very smart but damn your good "

JY: "Thanx.. Krystal does half of the job and I do the other half.. it's grat to have her by my side"

HM: (Jelous) "So are you and Krystal dateing?"

JY: "mmm? no, why? are you perhaps jelous?"

HM: "W-what? no I'm not"

JY: "Hehe, cute.. yes you are"

HM: "Aish!" (pretending to be angry)

JY: "Hyomin?"

HM: "Yes?"

JY: Can I ask you something?"

HM: "Sure, tell me"

JY: "Why didn't you tell me before that your company made you have that relationship with that guy?"

HM: "I wanted but I couldn't.. I couldn't tell anyone, I knew that you were going to be angry and think that I cheated on you again and that's when I wanted to tell you the most, but I couldn't.. and I'm sorry if I hurt you.. but my love for you was real, it is real."

JY: "I'm sorry.. I misunderstood you and treated you bad.. and doubted of your love"

HM: "Even when you did, you still cared for me.. you saved me from that car, you got injured and were in a hospital because of me.. I should be the one saying sorry to you.. I cheated on you with QRI, then I hurt you with that fake relationship and I made you get hurt for savin me.. I so sorry Ji, but belive me when I say that I never lied to you when I said that I love you more than anything in this world"

JY: "I know"

HM: "So, now that everythingis clear... what's going to happen to us?"

JY: "You mean?"

HM: "Our relationship.. what's going to happen? can we be back together again or it's impossible?"

JY: "Hyomin look.. I'm not going to deny that I still love you, that my stupid heart still want and still beats for you.. I tried to move on and be with someone else, I flirted with some girls back on the states but I just couldn't get you out of my mind and everytime I kissed one of them I couldn't help but to feel guilty, to feel that I was cheating on you even though I knew we were over... I think that iit won't be as easy as before but--" (getting cut by HM)

HM: "I don't care.. I'll work hard to earn your trust so you won't doubt of my love again, I'm willing to do anything for you Park Jiyeon.. just please give me onelast chance to prove to you that I'm worth it, that our love is worth it and that it's stronger than aything in this world.. I love you so much Ji, just let me prove it you"

JY: *Sigh* "This doen't mean we are fully together, but let's take it slowly.. let's try to re-build our relationship slowly.. so it will be strong and unbreakable.. but, you can't tell anyone about this, I'll do the same.."

HM: "Ok, sure.. but ca I ask why?"

JY: "I just don't want anyone to know yet, just in case.. we will let them know when we are completly sure that our relationship is strong enough"

HM: "I understand.. I'm just happy that you're giving this pabo kid another chance.. and I promise no more cheating.. but you'll have to tell me about those girls you flirt and kiss Ms. Park Jiyeon"

JY: (Nervous) "Oh! that.. hehe, maybe some other time hehe"

HM: "Fine, I'll hold on to that"

------------------------------T.B.C---------------------------------

DEAR READERS FINALLY HERE IS THE NEW CHAP. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT? LIKE IT?........ I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BEFORE, I HAD EXAMS BUT LUCKLY THEY ENDED, FOR NOW (?) ANYWAY I'LL BE UPDATING AND TRYING TO FINISH THIS STORY AS SOON AS I CAN.. SINCE I GOT THE FEELING THAT IT'S GETTING BORING AND VERY LONG.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR READING... PLESE DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE FIC IN GENERAL OR OF THE CHAP.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE!

 

 BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg