I'll get you back

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

Aish! I can't belive Hyomin actually fought with that guy for me, she could have gotten hurt really bad.. luckly she just had a small cut on her lower lip and on her knuckles.. right now, I'm driving to our-- I mean her apartment, I need to cure her.. is the least I can do for her, even though my heart still hurts 'cuz she slept with that girl.. somehow I want her back, I want my sweet, funny, dorky and careing Hyomin-nie back.. but, I'm way to scared to get hurt again... *sigh* I just hope the words that she said to me in the bathroom are true and not just words...

HM: "Jiyeon"

JY: "Huh?"

HM: "What are you thinking about? you seem a little spaced out"

JY: *SIGH* "Just stuff"

HM: "Can I know what kind of stuff?"

JY: "No"

HM: *SIGH* "Ji, if something is bothering you.. you know I'm here for you and to hear you, right?"

JY: "I know" (cold) "We're here.. c'mon let's go"

(JY AND HM ENTERED HM APARTMENT.. JY TOLD HM TO SAT ON THE COUCH WHILE SHE WAS GOING TO LOOK FOR MEDICINE TO CURE HM WOUNDS.. JY CAME BACK WITH THE MEDICINES AND SAT IN THE COUCH NEXT TO HM)

JY: "Look at me"

HM: (Turning her head) "Ji, I told you I'm.. agh!" (yelling in pain since JY applied the medicine on her lip)

JY: "You were saying Ms. Park" (moking HM)

HM: "Why do you always have to tease me?"

JY: "Because it's funny.. now give your hand" 

HM: (Placing her hand on JY for her tu cure her) "Ji, can I ask you something"

JY: "Sure, tell me"

HM: "Are you ok?"

JY: "Of course I'm ok.. can't you see that"

HM: "No, Ji.. that's not what I meant.. I mean are you emotionally ok? I mean with what happened to you I--"

JY: "Look, Hyomin.. I'm not going to tell you that I'm not scared, because I am.. but, I can't let this thing stop my life"

HM: "Ji, I'm going to be here to protect you.. I promise"

JY: "Tsk, are you serious? and how long Park Hyomin? the last time you said that you were going to stay with me you left and never even called me... that's another reason to not belive in your words Hyomin"

HM: "YAH! I told you I was leaving for work"

JY: "I know and I understand that.. but it would kill you to have called me once at least"

HM: "I- *SIGH* I'm sorry"

JY: "It doesn't matter anymore.. I'm tired of fighting with you"

HM: "I'll get you back again Ji.. I'm never going to give up on you"

JY: "Then, you'll have to do a lot of work to earn my trust and most important my heart back Park Hyomin"

HM: "I will.. I'll do anyting, I just want you back Ji"

JY: "Done.. I think you'll heal soon... ehmm, I better go now.. take care"

HM: "Wait, please don't leave.. can you spend the night with me?"

JY: "Hyomin"

HM: "Please, just one night"

JY: "No, I'm sorry.. I better go"

HM: "Jiyeon!"

JY: "Mmm?"

HM: "Thank you for curing me and for giving me another chance"

JY: "I didn't told you I was giving you another chance, I told you you have to work a lot to earn that"

HM: "It's the same thing"

JY: *SIGH* "If you need something just call me ok? bye Hyomin"(leaving HM appartment)

HM: "Bye"

Aish! if this kid keeps doing things like this, I might actually give in and give her another chance.. I have to keep being cold with her, I want to test how much she loves me and if she really loves me..

----------------NEXT DAY AT COLLEGE-------------------

SY: "Baby Dino, don't forget we have to go to the doctor today.. remember he wants to see how you condition is"

JY: "Ne, eonni.. I gotta go, I'm already late for class"

SY: "Want me to drive you?"

JY: "No, I don't want to bother you"

SY: "It's ok, c'mon.. I have to go to work anyways"

JY: "Ok"

(JY AND SY GOT IN THE CAR AND DROVE TO COLLEGE.. ONCE THEY ARRIVE SY SAID GOODBYE TO HER LITTLE SISTER AND DRIVES AWAY TO HER WORK.. WHILE GOING THROUGH THE FRON GATES OF THE CAMPUS, JY EYES SAW HM, SHE SMILES FOR A MINUTE BUT SOON HER SMILE FADE WHEN SHE SAW THAT HM WAS WITH ANOTHER GIRL, AND THAT GIRL WAS NO OTHER THAN THE GIRL HM CHEATED ON HER.. JY FROWN AND WALKED AWAY BEFORE HM COULD SEE HER.. SHE ENTERED HER CLASS AND SHE SAW THE GUY WHO APPEARED IN HER NIGHTMARES SITTING IN HER DESK WITH A SMIRK IN HIS FACE)

Guy: "Good morning Jiyeon-ssi"

JY: "Get out of here"

Guy: "Wow, since I you.. you became more cocky huh?"

JY: "I said leave" (getting angry)

Guy: "What if I don't want to? will you call your girlfriend to fight me again?"

JY: "I can fight my own battles.. now, if you don't mind leave.. and don't make me say it again"

Guy: "Ok, I'll leave, but have something in mind.. I'll keep coming back and hunt you on your dreams to the point where you will tremble in fear everytime you look at me"

JY: "Tsk! that will never happen"

Guy: "We'll see.. for now, bye"

(ONCE THE GUY LEFT, JY FELT HER WHOLE BODY TREMBLING OF FEAR.. SHE WAS SCARED TO DEATH TO BE IN FRONT OF THIS GUY, BUT SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TROUBLE HM AGAIN, SO SHE DECIDED TO PLAY STRONG FOR NOW... SHE SAT DOWN ON HER DESK AND AT THAT TIME HM CAME AND SAT NEXT TO HER.. JY DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT HER, SHE WAS JUST LOOKING THROU THE WINDOW WHILE THINKING OF RANDOM STUFF.. HM FELT A LITTLE UPSET SINCE JY DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT HER OR NOTICE HER.. SHE JUST LET JY BE FOR NOW)

 

--------------------------T.B.C------------------------------

FINALLY HERE IS YOUR UPDATE MY DEAR READERS... SORRY IT TOOK SO MUCH TIME, DIDN'T HAVE MUCH INSPIRATION TO WRITE... PLEASE I BEG YOU TO COMMENT SO I CAN KNOW WHAT TO WRITE IN THE CHAPS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING.. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ANOTHER ONE SOON.

Embedded image permalink