Fly with me

My Superstar Girlfriend

Jiyeon POV

I woke up early today, thanx to the sun rays.. I feel so tired.. I slowly rub my eyes tryng to adjust to the light and then I turn to the left.. and there she is, my angel, my baby.. sleeping soundly, she really must be tired from last night, and it's not for less.. I swear she is so perfect and so beautiful.. I think it should be a crime to be that beautiful. I stayed a couple of minutes admiring her angelic face and then I started to remember everything that we did and said last night, without even noticing a smil crept on my face and I think I kind of look like a fool right now.. yes everybody, this is the kind of effect that Park Hyomin has on me.. after a couple of more minutes I decided to get out of bed.. I went to the bathroom, washed up and put on a bathrobe.. then I headed to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for me and my princess...

JY: "I really need to tell her today.. but how? How to tell her that I'm going back to America in 2 days? and, will she accept if I tell her that I want to come to America with me? ( to herself)

(A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER JY FINISHED DOING BRAKFAST AND SHE SET IT ON A SMALL TABLE TO TAKE TO BED.. SHE WALKED SLOWLY TO THE ROOM WHERE HM WAS STILL SLEEPING.. AND ONCE SHE OPENED THE DOR SHE STARTED TO SWEATLY CALL HM TO WAKE UP)

JY: "Honey.. Wake up"

HM: "Mmm.." (still sleeping)

JY: "Hyomin-ah wake up.. c'mon babe I made breakfast for you"

HM: "Mmm?" (opening her eyes)

JY: "Hey there y girl.. wakey wakey. let' have breakfast c'mon"

HM: "Good Morning honey.. you made all of this for us?"

JY: "Yes, so we beter finish it.. oh and here" (kissing HM on the lips) "Good morning my princess"

HM: "I really love your morning kiss.. But, let me wash up a little and then I come to have breakfast, ok?" (getting out of the bed and forgetting that she was still )

JY:  "Damn Hyomin-ah.. are you trying to kill me with that smoking hot body of yours?" (looking at HM from head to toe)

HM: "Huh?" (looking at herself) "YAH! stop stering you !" (blushing and embarassed, trying to cover her body with her hands and quickly walking to the bathroom)

JY: "No need to be shy baby.. there is nothing I haven't seen before and last night" (smirking)

HM: "SHUT UP!" (screaming from the bathroom)

(HM COMING BACK FROM THE BATHROOM WITH A BATHROBE AS WELL AND LYING IN BED WITH JY)

JY: "Here y.. open your mouth"

HM: "Don't call me like that" (blushing)

JY: "Cute.. now here, open your mouth and tell your husband how does her food taste" ( feeding HM)

HM:(Munching JY food) "It's delicious.. but, since when are you the man in our relationship? and since when did you became my husband?"

JY: " After last night.. it's pretty clear that I'm the man in this relatioship don't you think baby? " (stoking HM expose tight)

HM: "Yah! you byun! stop touching me" (blushing hard)

JY: "Do you want to go for another round princess? I sure I can make your jucy come out harder than last night and plus, I miss your taste now"

HM: "S-stop it Jiyeon-ah.. I'm still tired from yesterday.. please" (blushing for JY naughty words)

JY: "Haha.. ok honey, I'm tired too.. you left me with no energy.. so let's finish breakfast to have our energy back" (pecking HM cheek)

(AFTER FINISHING THEIR BREAKFAST JY PUT THE LITTLE TABLE ON THE FLOOR AND CUDDLE WITH HM.. HM HEAD WAS RESTING ON JY CHEST AND SHE WAS SMILING.. AFTER A FEW MINUTES OF THEIR LOVELY TIME, JY DECIDED TO FINALLY SPEAK)

JY: "Minnie"

HM: "Yes?"

JY: "Can I ask you something?"

HM: "Sure, ask me anything"

JY: "What would you say if I tell you tat I have to go back to America soon?"

HM: "What?!" (her smile slowly turn into frown)

JY: "I have to go back to america in 2 days with Krystal.. our company is having a huge thing coming up and we need to be there"

HM: "Why didn't you tell me before Jiyeon?"

JY: "Because I never thoiught that I would have to go back so soon"

HM: *SIGH* "I guess that this is the end then.. ou relationship I mean"

JY: "What?!" (wide eyes) "Do you want to break up with me? you want to leave me again?" (teary eyes)

HM: (TURNING AND LOOKING AT JY TERY EYES) "I really don't want to but.. how can we keep this relationship if you are going to the other side of the world Ji"

JY: "That's why there is something else I want to ask you Hyomin-ah" (CLEANING HER TEARS WITH HER HAND)

HM: "What is it?"

JY: "Will you come to America and live with me there?" (holding HM hands)

HM: "Ji.. I... I don't know what to say"

JY: "Just say yes and we'll go to the end together"

HM: "I'd love to.. but what about my family? what am I going to tell them when they ask why suddenly I'm going to America?"

JY: "Minnie.. don't you think it's time that we tell your parents about us? it's been a long time and I don't want to go to your house and just be a friend to you knowing that we are more that friends"

HM: "But.. *sigh* I'm not ready or that Jiyeon"

JY: "Fine! then just tell them that you're going for work there"

HM: "Don't be mad.. we'll tell them when the time is right ok.. let me prepare them too for the news.. and as for the part of me going to America with you, I say yes for now.. but let's see if my parents buy that I have to go for work"

JY: (SMILING) "Thank you honey.. and if you think is still no time to tell your parents then I'll keep waiting.. want to know why?"

HM: "Why?" (resting her head on JY chest again)

JY: "Because I love you Park Hyomin.. because my heart only beats for you.. because you are my baby, my princess, my y girl and most important my wifey"

HM: "I love you too pabo.. a lot.. but don't call me wifey, we're not even married"

JY: "But I'll assure you that we're going to get married soon and you'll be officially my wife Park Hyomin.. you'll be only mine"

HM: "I hope so.. hehe.. my byun, beautiful, caring and sweet husband"

(JY LEAN IN AND GAVE A PASSIONATE KISS TO HM.. AND THAT KISS GUIDE THEM TO HAVE THEIR 4TH ROUND, SINCE JY GOT IN HER BYUN MODE.. HEHE)

----------------------------T.B.C--------------------------

DEAR READERS, HERE IS FINALLY THE UPDATE... SORR I COULDN'T UPDATE SOONER, I'VE BEEN HAVING EXAMS.. LUCKLY THEY FINISHED, SO I'LL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN.. I'M PLANNING ON FINISHING THIS STORY SOON AND WRITE ANOTHER ONE, WHAT DO YOU THINK? AGAIN I'M EXTREMLY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE SOONER.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIOG ABOUT THIS CHAP. LIKING IT? HATEING IT? JUT LET ME KNO, I REALLY MISS READING YOUR COMMENTS.. THANX FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE YOU'RE GINVING TO ME.. LOVE YOU MY DEAR READRS.. YOU'RE THE REASON I KEEP MAKING FICS. 

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg